Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! (1123 Views)

Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! / Looking At The MMM Model Again / It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! by Bestofralph(m): 2:09am On Aug 28, 2016
A Lot of friends have tried to introduce me to the MMM scheme but just like every other networking stuff, I don't feel comfortable with it. Something just doesn't seem right.
Again, of the tens of people asking me to join, not even one has cashed in yet.
Re: Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! by ak47yong(m): 2:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Bestofralph:
A Lot of friends have tried to introduce me to the MMM scheme but just like every other networking stuff, I don't feel comfortable with it. Something just doesn't seem right.
I have add me on wats app ama show you my transactions. It a bit risky though planning to take a break this November 08060436874

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! by yomi007k(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided

I pray dey cash in....a friend tried to mk me join. I told him I will think abt it ......im still thinkin. lol
Re: Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! by mondayo: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2016
YES,I HAVE CASHED IN SEVERAL TIMES.CONTACT ME ON udomonday32@yahoo.com
Re: Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Most are just trying to gain from the referral and are yet to cash in on anything. Nigerianz like free stuff, something they can throw money in without hard work and it begin go yield. That's why we keep falling for cheap scams , network marketing stunts and this MMM that would soon come crashing down like a pack of cards
Re: Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! by Exzeebeat: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bestofralph:

Inbox me on exzeebeat@gmail.com let me give you all the information you need plus many tips a lot people will prefer not to tell you. I don't talk much
Re: Has Anyone Cashed In Yet On The MMM Scheme? Indicate Please! by sammysunny88: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don't know why people are misunderstanding multilevel marketing with pyramid. In Multilevel marketing, you have to work for whatever you wanna earn while pyramid, you just for you to put your money somewhere you don't know, after sometime your money will be added up some money and this is the reason why most people feel scam when their money is been taking away by a wrong company that don't have anything to offer us than to come after our hard earning money. And why people feel scammed is because they don't want to work. One thing you have know if you to be successful is that, u can't get something for nothing. If you get something for nothing, you are a begger and there is no how you can get rich on that. Common sense tells you that you should find what works and work on that.
Just quote me with our your contact for easy conversation and I will tell you what works.

(1) (Reply)

N300,000 Investment Needed In A Profitable Seafood Business / Download 50 Lucrative Business You Can start in 2019 with small Capital / Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.