Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed (6411 Views)

Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! / What Nigerians Don't Know About The MMM Scheme / Why Do I Participate In The MMM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
I logged in into my mmm office and it seem i can gh or ph now, because i saw the ph and the dh botton there. And also i logged into the mavro and i saw the there, which i was unable to do in the morning.

IT SEEMS THAT THE MEASURE HAVE BEEN REVERSED. Please try and comfirm it.
THANKS
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by nNEOo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
High hopes tongue
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by onlyhandsome202: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
guy na waooo for u ooo.
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Am serious
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by peeta4u(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
hargbajaylorla:
Hello nairalanders,
I logged in into my mmm office and it seem i can gh or ph now, because i saw the ph and the dh botton there. And also i logged into the mavro and i saw the there, which i was unable to do in the morning.

THANKS
dats not true, just checked mine
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by optional1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lolz
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by haywire07(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
I swear , my Mmm match jst paid me now . People get mind o

8 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
its not d mata of get mind, its d mata of understanding, d system is not crashing d message dere is just to help it from crashing but allowed d media to get d best of them, during dis December pple will GH more dan pHING, which means d system will nt c d new year, so d best tin is to freeze it.
d best tin nw is to ph which makes sense cos u will not b match and ur money will grow. i just paid 40k 2day.
dere is notin, january is just 3 wiks away, dere re oda platforms dat will only pay after 30 days, so wats d problem here?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Aremu01(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
manuell1021:
its not d mata of get mind, its d mata of understanding, d system is not crashing d message dere is just to help it from crashing but allowed d media to get d best of them, during dis December pple will GH more dan pHING, which means d system will nt c d new year, so d best tin is to freeze it.
d best tin nw is to ph which makes sense cos u will not b match and ur money will grow. i just paid 40k 2day.
dere is notin, january is just 3 wiks away, dere re oda platforms dat will only pay after 30 days, so wats d problem here?

God bless You...
Only if ppl understand and believe the system... Rather than spread panic

5 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by haywire07(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
manuell1021:

Well said , but the panic was just too much that it could lead to untimely ending of the Mmm scheme . The media including Nairaland are not helping matters .
I know Seun has always wished for the downfall of the scheme that's why he kept pushing the Mmm scare news to front page

2 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aremu01:

God bless You...
Only if ppl understand and believe the system... Rather than spread panic
one of d reasons y i hate media, pple just take information wrongly, ultimate cycler went offline without informing pple, pple neva die na,

#MMMISNOTCRASHING

1 Like

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:

Well said , but the panic was just too much that it could lead to untimely ending of the Mmm scheme . The media including Nairaland are not helping matters .
I know Seun has always wished for the downfall of the scheme that's why he kept pushing the Mmm scare news to front page
Seun is just making money through pple ignorance nd dats bad, dey re just creating stupid panic.

1 Like

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Bitterleafsoup: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
manuell1021:

Seun is just making money through pple ignorance nd dats bad, dey re just creating stupid panic.
How much profit have you made since starting?

1 Like

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Bitterleafsoup: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
Really screen shot it.

1 Like

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Gratefulsoul(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
manuell1021:
who did you pay the 40k to? since one can't get help how then is it possible to pH..

2 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Yarduni: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
tongue

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

who did you pay the 40k to? since one can't get help how then is it possible to pH..

Once you pH , your mavro grows and since no gH till January, u wont b matched till all mavro is unfrozen .
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Gratefulsoul(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
fhranciz:

Once you pH , your mavro grows and since no gH till January, u wont b matched till all mavro is unfrozen .
ok.. so your physical 40k cash is still with you abi?
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by jbcul4ril(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
My match just paid and when I log on the system has been unfrozen.

1 Like

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Laveda(f): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

Lol I'm still thinking how this works..

Shebi if you provide help(PH) its another person out there getting help(GH)?

Who then is collecting the money? Thought everyone is supposed to stop all transactions until january.

2 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

hv bn matched since friday, nd i couldnt pay yesterday(holiday) so i made my payment 2day tongue
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by sunshine46(f): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't understand the rationale behind this,i still witnessed two people going ahead to provide help this morning
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Gratefulsoul(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I'm still thinking how this works..

Shebi if you provide help(PH) its another person getting out there getting help(GH)?

Who then is collecting the money? Thought everyone is supposed to stop all transactions until january.

still looking for answers as well..
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
How much profit have you made since starting?
over 300k

1 Like

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Gratefulsoul(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
manuell1021:
hv bn matched since friday, nd i couldnt pay yesterday(holiday) so i made my payment 2day tongue

ok..
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Yarduni: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
How you be calculating how to pay back the money you used to invest in MMM Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by somez(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
I wasn't shocked like other when I read the update about freezing accounts till next year. It was written in plain English, so why should I panic? Even if it does, I have gotten 7 times my initial capital.

Now as aforementioned, I noticed that my mavor read today as it is in mmm's nature to credit on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Kindly check your account Pls.

I stand to be corrected tho.
Long live MMM.

3 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by somez(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
I noticed too
hargbajaylorla:
Hello nairalanders,

THANKS
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Really screen shot it.

same here
Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by phadriz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
What you posted is not real, I just log in now and the situation remain same i.e. freeze.

1 Like

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by coded06(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
manuell1021:

I just received my own 40k too today and the person upload teller so I confirmed her. waiting for the next person to pay me his 35k. MMM is much more alive

3 Likes

Re: It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
[2:00:10 PM] MMM Nigeria School- Azubuike W.: Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

<<<

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! / Architectural Design Of A Fast Food Restaurant / A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.