Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media (41031 Views)

5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now / Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by NairaMaster1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
rattlesnake:
What's the Aim and Objectives of this post

To educate you on the madness call selfie and how it affects you unconsciously undecided undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by LoveJesus87(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
DrRasheed:

Try osogbo weed.
Lolz na miracle worker be dat. Nothing u no go try grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Ma2seater: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
rokiatu:
undecided undecided undecided

Is that lady a transgender?
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by NZAGHA(f): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
DrRasheed:

Try osogbo weed.

really?? Does it work :-/

make ago trayam cool
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by kerr9(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rapmoney:
For people that complain a lot that their boyfriends/girlfriends don't put up romantic photos of both of them as DPs on social media, make una get small sense, abeg!!! Things are happeing these days!

People can easily destroy your image online through your compromising pics.

In fact, it's no longer advisable to take compromising pics with anyone, boyfriends/girlfriends with the popularity of the internet today.

Don't even do it for love! You might later hate yourself and turn out to be and fool!
this is the bitter true.I don't do it some pals even call me loveless person I don't care

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
WebSurfer:
Add this to your list.

**Money/Luxury Lifestyle**

Be careful how you show off cash or showcasing a luxury lifestyle around social media out of a low self esteem trying to create several impressions that you have arrived or living the good life especially when you are not a celebrity..
Trust me, apart from the insecurities you bring to yourself, and criminals you invite to keep an eye on you, you will also end up creating secretly envying people, inviting the wrong type of people who will appear to like you but truly only after what they hope to benefit from you.

For some time now, I havnt been able to tell which are my true friends because I never see them around when I act broke/having issues. There's always an excuse unless there is a party on.

Only those who had been there might truly understand this.
Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by WebSurfer(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro
thanks bro
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice post. People should stop taking selfie with expensive cars. Most guys and ladies that engaged in this act are not owners of most of these expensive cars. Guys/ladies please, stop this ostentatious lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by rexidic: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
me sef
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Vectormike(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
montezz:
So on point. Guilty of none.
Who asked you ?
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by 9jatatafo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warridis?!!!!
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Excuzeme: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:
so help me God....

but wetin wan push me upload a pic of me getting drunk... ckineke anõm nààka gi.

That is what DRUNK people do now. grin grin grin

That is why they are called DRUNK! shocked shocked
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by jessetom(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Olasco93:
That number 5 is very common with Urhobo babes

Bros wetin dae work you ba. Free our omote them na. Abi bomb dae your head?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Danosophe(m): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2016
This just tells one how CHEAP and Almost USELESS some girls are except for s3x and child bearing. Dignity and self respect has no place in their makeup any more because some of them think they are the first to see and know what MONEY is. If guys can get s3x so cheap and have a child from eida WANTED or UNWANTED pregnancy; Baby Mama, then there's no need getting married. Some girls are dumb and doomed.
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by davidsgal(f): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2016
I dnt fancy it wen girls advertise dia boyfriends on Facebook.... It looks childish.... She may feel she's in love.... Buh d latter regret will be greater dan d former.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by mamawin(f): 12:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
I concur..
ha, no 'I concur' pinshure?
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by kov624665(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Vectormike:

Who asked you ?

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by professore(m): 1:41am On Aug 29, 2016
not a bad attempt
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by slowbreeze(f): 4:23am On Aug 29, 2016
No.4 is so on point..Advertising a relationship on social media..,especially facebook.And ladies are fond of it.Everytime dey take a pix , dey r sure to tag d bf in d pix.as a way of showing off and chasing all others away frm him.And its usually not vice versa.Wisdom is profiteable to direct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by naijaict: 4:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Very nice piece... exactly what i have been telling them.

The economy is bad, salaries are not increasing, expenditure on the increase and yet it seems like no solution....

Investing or Providing Help guarantees you 30% every month. Extra 20%, 50%, 100% bonuses also accrued on your first help.

Stop saying its a scam while others are making money everyday.

Click Now to Clear all doubts Now...http:///eyyRX3

Full youtube video ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_hFs-y5wc

Long Live MMM!!!

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by delishpot: 5:36am On Aug 29, 2016
DrRasheed:

Try osogbo weed.

Hahahaha
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by delishpot: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Danosophe:
This just tells one how CHEAP and Almost USELESS some girls are except for s3x and child bearing. Dignity and self respect has no place in their makeup any more because some of them think they are the first to see and know what MONEY is. If guys can get s3x so cheap and have a child from eida WANTED or UNWANTED pregnancy; Baby Mama, then there's no need getting married. Some girls are dumb and doomed.

Nwokem, if a girl is not worth *wife-ing* then she is not worth carrying your child. Abeg for the sake of the child involved I am begging all men to avoid giving wild girls belle. The child suffers in the end. Same thing for ladies. If the guy would not be a good husband, do not make babies with him. Save the innocent souls of children Biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Kaybaba5(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Ododo oro ...
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2016
I pray they listen undecided.
Especially that bf/gf. I won't upload any guy's pix unless we are married undecided.
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2016
Danosophe:
somebody gave birth to you or did you fall from heaven undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Crixina(f): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2016
this is a reminder,
these days that my foto is spreading like wildfire, hmmm, i fear for my future political ambition,make one dude no come and be going upanddan... undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Vectormike(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=kov624665 post=48886654][/quote]
Lol goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Thread For PES 2017 Android Game : Download Here / Download And Install Whatsapp On Non-supported Devices / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.