Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House (5361 Views)

Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) / Kidnappers Of Journalists Reduce Ransom To N150m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by OgidiBoy(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2009
Oh well me I dey go sleep now, Thanks Amaka, tpia and beaf for the entertainment tonight, good night guys, I hope no one is taking all the mess on NL  serious oh grin
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2009
all na fun nah.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by THEAMAKA(f): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2009
tpia.:

sweetie, post your picture and you'll get a man. Afterall you got that pretty Igbo dna and all men desire you.

dont let ugly old tpia stand in your way- I'm not competing with you for men. You have the floor.

so dont kill yourself because you think tpia has a man and you dont.

No be man full this nairaland?

lmao!!!! who here was talking about getting a man?
or is that how you took it?

was i talking about having a competition with you?
a 43 year old woman like yourself?

your pusssy has probably already been stretched beyond its limits, what good are you?
PLEASE!! just stop now.

tpia.:

Afterall you got that pretty Igbo dna and all men desire you.

No be man full this nairaland?
and this shows you have issues, cause nobody brought that up.
damn, are you hating that much?
you just look like an ass right about now.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Beaf: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2009
Ogidiboy. Sleep well jare!
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lmao!!!! who here was talking about getting a man?
or is that how you took it?

was i talking about having a competition with you?
a 43 year old woman like yourself?

your pusssy has probably already been stretched beyond its limits, what good are you?
PLEASE!! just stop now.

and this shows you have issues, cause nobody brought that up.
damn, are you hating that much?
you just look like an ass right about now.

first i cant get a good d*ck, now my p*ssy has been stretched beyond limits ?

by what? a Love Machine?

i look like an asses' behind right now, not just an ass.

cause nobody brought that up

gee, you're so smart and wholesome. i'm sure you'll be snapped up in no time.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Beaf: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2009
^Thank God you still remember your bits after such a long sex draught. Thanksgiving this Sunday!
Can you still actually find them though, if someone were to ask?
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by THEAMAKA(f): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2009
okay here is your story:

you are an ashewo (well at least you were, back in the day). you had sex with any man that walked pass.
you were paid for services.
you were a bitter girl who went about with her ashewo money.
then when the time came for getting married, all the guys have already ran through your court.
they all knew about you.
Miss Tpia was the girl to go to for a cheap job, that was well done.

before long, you were not wife material.
thats why you are a single old woman, venting on NL, with your used and abused stretched out pusssy.
lonely old woman, going through Menopause, and now is angry at the world.

are you happy now?
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by chosen04(f): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2009
EKITI state is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by asha80(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2009
The one i do not even understand was the guy biting the journalist. O na eri anu mmadu undecided
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by chosen04(f): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2009
asha 80:

The one i do not even understand was the guy biting the journalist. O na eri anu mmadu undecided

Ndi Yoruba na eri anu mmadu, e mmari? lol
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by SapeleGuy: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2009
So much for sensible debate. Some of you people need to practice being tough on the issue and leave personal & ethnic attacks to the side. Delete your offensive posts and focus on the issue.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Borat1: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2009
"You want to come and do journalism in ekiti?", *slap* , BAstard! grin
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by AloyEmeka9: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
tpia.:

first i cant get a good d*ck, now my p*ssy has been stretched beyond limits ?

by what? a Love Machine?

i look like an asses' behind right now, not just an ass.

gee, you're so smart and wholesome. i'm sure you'll be snapped up in no time.

Look at what an old woman is writing with teenagers who are young enough to be her grand children. You claim to be 43 yet you behave like a 12 year old. frustration is a bi.tch.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Look at what me a useless old freak is writing with teenagers who say they are young enough to be my grand children. I claim to have grey hair yet I behave like a 12 year old. my mama is a bi.tch.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Jaybee2412(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
The people who did this are now in power - enjoying the fruit of their labour. This is Nigeria 49 years after Independence,.Where is UMYA with his rule of law? This video purely shows the state of Nigeria - Rule of Lawlesssness. The journalists involved should sue Gov. Oni and his thugs. It shall not be well with those involved in this jungle behaviour. Are you sure the journalists are still alive.  angry
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
seriously, some NL posters need the same kind of treatment, I'm sorry to say.

They talk and reason like possessed baboons and are enemies of progress.

Besides, the woman there took pictures of the men- I wouldnt be surprised if this video was leaked to checkmate that.

Emotions were running high sha. Too bad some people can push others to that extreme.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by snowdrops(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
This video should be sent to the united nations department on human rights, the european union, and the whole intgernational community. Shame on Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by OgidiBoy(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2009
chosen04:

Ndi Yoruba na eri anu mmadu, e mmari? lol

I don't read good in Igbo, but i think I understand that hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Seun(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2009
Bump
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by bidemi12(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Omo, i just saw the video. Ol'boy only in Nigeria. It is an indictement on the legal and police system in Nigeria where nobody bothers to go to them to solve problem. From the video i observed that the journalist covertly entered the premises to gather news without properly identifying themselves and with the security situation in the country, the people there must have been scared silly that they were up to no good. But once their identity was established they should have at the least informed the police or let them go. It is a law suit waiting to happen. What is most troubling is that confirmed government officials, who are supposed to uphold the constitution, have turned themselves to interogative officers. Which kain thing be this where even in the halls of government, jungle justice is being practised. Little wonder why the outside world look at us as neanderthals. Some will argue that they too had their problems, but there is a saying that i must not fall into the hole that the person in front of me fell into. God help us.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by ikeyman00(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
@@@
oduduwa politics with thugs

we alway know that

oya Onovo time for fish out for those baboons
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by otokx(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ekiti is one hell of a state together with its cousins Anambra they end up in the news for the wrongest of reasons.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by skfa1: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
Na wa o. I just hate beating each other lipsrsealed.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by jona2: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by kosovo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
Moved From Politics Section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breast Smashing In Africa Victims Shocking Pics And Experiences Leaked / VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / How Can Anyone Be This Bold Enough To Ejaculate On A Lady In A Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.