Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House (5349 Views)

Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) / Kidnappers Of Journalists Reduce Ransom To N150m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by SapeleGuy: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ekiti Rerun: Torture of Journalists caught on tape on Ekiti Gov't House   
Written by Sahara Reporter   
Thursday, 01 October 2009 14:11

[flash=425,335]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HUQytgR7jE[/flash]

This video was obtained by Saharareporters showing Governor Segun Oni's torture chambers located right inside Government House in Ado Ekit. The video shows how journalists duly accredited by Nigeria's Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to observe the controversial rerun of Ekiti State gubernatorial election were assaulted, beaten, bitten and maltreated by Ekiti state officials.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by mekuslogan: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ekiti kete grin grin grin
Where is Sjeezy8?
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by blacksta(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2009
Born Bastards
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by SapeleGuy: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
Dear Dora,

Please restart your rebranding campaign here. Please remind these officials of the rule of law, please tell IGP Onovo. Don't let these crimes go unpunished. As[b] Information Minister [/b]we know one or two of your aides must visit Nairaland, mek una tell Dora to do something about this case.

Thank you
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by morpheus24: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2009
Omo yoruba people

The "THE ISHUU IS" ati "DID I SENT YOU"

I support the right to bear arms in naija.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by jaybee3(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2009
assault on the highest order. can't they be sued or something?
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
Even chimps are more civil.

Kai,we are not just up to it.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by mustafar1: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
shocked shocked shocked can we start a petition to be sent to the governor on this?
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by sjeezy8: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2009
mekuslogan:

Ekiti kete grin grin grin
Where is Sjeezy8?
guy get off my nutts man, im not from ekiti.
Ekiti is a pdp governed place can you for once leave inferences on tribalism out of discussion.

I said the governments in  Nigeria esp PDP states are run by thugs. The citizens of ekiti have been protesting as a form of opposition to their pdp governed state. The citizens of ekiti haven't been kidnapping, bombing or holding religous riots like the MANY around Nigeria. They have been doing peaceful demonstrations going straight to the problem, their state government. The people of the Ekiti aren't forming fake vigilante groups that are full of thugs,thieves,kidnappers, religous extremist, and forgotten war generals. I can see political change coming for the state because they recognise the problem and show opposition instead of remaining silent and blaming others for the faults of their own Government. The majority of citizens have shown maturity in handling their thuggish Government, others around should START SHOWING SOME TYPE OF POLITICAL CHANGE INSTEAD OF KIDNAPPING, BOMBING AND RELIGOUS RIOTS. This is a step in the right direction for the state, they recognise the problem and are now fighting it with protest instead of looking like animals.( Who bomb,kidnap and kill)

@post

Na pure rubbish mehn, igbati ti kpo ju mehn, people can be wicked. I know they enjoyed slapping the guys with bald heads because they were bald lol. SMH
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
This is not fair at all. . . . cry
What a shame. . . .
The idiots maltreating the poor journalists think they are above the law, they think no one can call them to order right?
Nigeria is a bloody joke and most of its citizens are fucking animals!
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Bialegend(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
FAKE video. Arrangeeee.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Shola2009(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
assault on the highest order. can't they be sued or something?
Exactly!! For christ sake!! i saw one man laughing towards the ending of the video, how can people be entertaining themselves by maltreathing others, This country is doomed!
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Beaf: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2009
It wasn't only blows, slapping and kicking. BITING! I mean, biting!
There really is no code of honour among thieves torturers.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2009
Bialegend:

FAKE video. Arrangeeee.
U think the video was arranged?
U must be drunk. . .
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by mekuslogan: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

guy get off my nutts man, im not from ekiti.
Ekiti is a pdp governed place can you for once leave inferences on tribalism out of discussion.

I said the governments in Nigeria esp PDP states are run by thugs. The citizens of ekiti have been protesting as a form of opposition to their pdp governed state. The citizens of ekiti haven't been kidnapping, bombing or holding religous riots like the MANY around Nigeria. They have been doing peaceful demonstrations going straight to the problem, their state government. The people of the Ekiti aren't forming fake vigilante groups that are full of thugs,thieves,kidnappers, religous extremist, and forgotten war generals. I can see political change coming for the state because they recognise the problem and show opposition instead of remaining silent and blaming others for the faults of their own Government. The majority of citizens have shown maturity in handling their thuggish Government, others around should START SHOWING SOME TYPE OF POLITICAL CHANGE INSTEAD OF KIDNAPPING, BOMBING AND RELIGOUS RIOTS. This is a step in the right direction for the state, they recognise the problem and are now fighting it with protest instead of looking like animals.( Who bomb,kidnap and kill)

@post

Na pure rubbish mehn, igbati ti kpo ju mehn, people can be wicked. I know they enjoyed slapping the guys with bald heads because they were bald lol. SMH

This is not about PDP. Yoruba people have existed before PDP came on board. In the West, thuggery reigns supreme, no doubt, even before 1960 (independence). So what has PDP got to do with this? In lagos, Bayo Ohu has just been assasinated. That is an AC state. This video is just one of the many evidences of thuggery in those parts. Plus the rampant political killings in all the states over there. Only an ostrich will live in denial about these facts.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by sjeezy8: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2009
mekuslogan:

This is not about PDP. Yoruba people have existed before PDP came on board. In the West, thuggery reigns supreme, no doubt, even before 1960 (independence). So what has PDP got to do with this? In lagos, Bayo Ohu has just been assasinated. That is an AC state. This video is just one of the many evidences of thuggery in those parts. Plus the rampant political killings in all the states over there. Only an ostrich will live in denial about these facts.

its not suppose to be about the PDPor Yorubas as you ignored what was being said

sjeezy8:

This is a step in the right direction for the state, they recognise the problem and are now fighting it with protest instead of looking like animals.( Who bomb,kidnap and kill)

Im goin to ignore you cause a clown like you obviously cant move past yorubas and his tribalistic attitude.

Sjeezy has let the whole tribe issue go, I suggest you do the same instead of looking like one of our FANS. you mmust really love us

back to topic

this state should be AC by now
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by mekuslogan: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2009
Did anyone notice that woman harassing the men? Could he do that outide of that place?
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by mekuslogan: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2009
This is a step in the right direction for the state, they recognise the problem and are now fighting it with protest instead of looking like animals.( Who bomb,kidnap and kill)

What is more animalistic than what is shown in this video? Are they not about killing those guys with beating?
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Beaf: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2009
@sjeezy
So is slapping, stamping on, kicking and biting (yes biting shocked) people in govt house good enough? These are your words in defence of the dastardly biting etc of innocent gents in govt house;

sleezy: I said the governments in  Nigeria esp PDP states are run by thugs. The citizens of ekiti have been protesting as a form of opposition to their pdp governed state. The citizens of ekiti haven't been kidnapping, bombing or holding religous riots like the MANY around Nigeria. They have been doing peaceful demonstrations going straight to the problem, their state government. The people of the Ekiti aren't forming fake vigilante groups that are full of thugs,thieves,kidnappers, religous extremist, and forgotten war generals. I can see political change coming for the state because they recognise the problem and show opposition instead of remaining silent and blaming others for the faults of their own Government. The majority of citizens have shown maturity in handling their thuggish Government, others around should START SHOWING SOME TYPE OF POLITICAL CHANGE INSTEAD OF KIDNAPPING, BOMBING AND RELIGOUS RIOTS. This is a step in the right direction for the state, they recognise the problem and are now fighting it with protest instead of looking like animals.( Who bomb,kidnap and kill)
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2009
WDH?

That shit is messed up.

That's the govt house? Laughable!!!
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2009
i STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS.

Why cant all 3 of the journalists beat the mess out of those idiotic bastards angry
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by SadeK: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2009
show me the man face. i cant see him.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by sjeezy8: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2009
@beaf and the other idot

obviously you guys cant read as i said:

Citizens who are in opposition/opressed by the Ekiti government dont use bombing,kidnapping and killing for political change.

The government officials in the video are animals INDEED.

but folks who support violence as MEND MASSOB and BOKO HARAM are animals simply put.

As i said most people in the west are not prone to violence and making militant groups:

The citizens of ekiti haven't been kidnapping, bombing or holding religous riots like the MANY around Nigeria. They have been doing peaceful demonstrations going straight to the problem, their state government. The people of the Ekiti aren't forming fake vigilante groups that are full of thugs,thieves,kidnappers, religous extremist, and forgotten war generals.

take some notes from the citizens of ekiti on how to peacefully protest and not BOMB, KILL OR KIDNAP   wink
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by chic2pimp(m): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2009
FL Gators:

i STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS.

Why cant all 3 of the journalists beat the mess out of those unfortunate bastards angry
How would they go about doing that? undecided They were clearly outnumbered as shown in the video and I bet had they tried anything funny,a police man with a gun would have been on standby ready to finish it.

Bloody Barbaric Bastards.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 02, 2009
You're right.

So barbaric.

Wonders what the court would do if a woman comes to complain about her husband abusing her.Would it be safe to say that most Nigerian men ("leaders"wink are abusers? undecided
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Tsiya(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2009
mekuslogan:

Thuggery is not restricted to SW, Yoruba or PDP. It is a common knowledge in Nigeria that a government official or a rich man can order someone to be beaten, maltreated, dehumanised. . . this is a common thing. . . it is just that now with the advent of technology we get to see it as a proof.

The House of Reps guy that slapped the NASS security is a classical extension of our barbaric attitude similar to this one. He is neither from SW or Ekiti.

Which state are you from? We will tell you example of that!!!

See Nigeria try to foam like he is from some kind of Scandenavian country
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Onlytruth(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei! Naija

sjeezy8 's spewing gibberish again in defense! You'll soon run out of excuses.  grin

But wait a minute, how can three grown men be kneeling down and slapped "upside the head" like kids? I just can't understand yoruba culture.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Tsiya(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

@beaf and the other idot

Citizens who are in opposition/opressed by the Ekiti government dont use bombing,kidnapping and killing for political change.

but folks who support violence as MEND MASSOB and BOKO HARAM are animals simply put.

As i said most people in the west are not prone to violence and making militant groups:

The citizens of ekiti haven't been kidnapping, bombing or holding religous riots like the MANY around Nigeria. They have been doing peaceful demonstrations going straight to the problem, their state government. The people of the Ekiti aren't forming fake vigilante groups that are full of thugs,thieves,kidnappers, religous extremist, and forgotten war generals.

take some notes from the citizens of ekiti on how to peacefully protest and not BOMB, KILL OR KIDNAP   wink

Look my friend stop defending your beloved state. I know it hurts when something terrible is associated with your homeland.

This is a Nigerian thing. Anybody that comes here and say it is only peculiar to a certain state, tribe or part of a country is a liar. It is only when things get reported that we start to pretend as if it is new. Anybody that lives in Nigeria know that it is a common thing. How many folks are given the beaten of their lifes? I know of a state right now were governors percieve enemies cannot visit that state.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by chic2pimp(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2009
Woman complain for where? Definitely not in nigeria.
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Beaf: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

@beaf and the other idot

Thats very interesting. So those people biting innocent men in Ekiti are MEND MASSOB and BOKO HARAM? Damn!
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by Beaf: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2009
--Spots Gators--
--Gives her a red rose--
Re: Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House by chic2pimp(m): 12:54am On Oct 02, 2009
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei! Naija

sjeezy8 's spewing gibberish again in defense! You'll soon run out of excuses.  grin

But wait a minute, how can three grown men be kneeling down and slapped "upside the head" like kids? I just can't understand yoruba culture.

Duh!!!!!! They had no choice. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS / Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram / Young Lady Dead And Boyfriend In Coma After Taking Overdose Of Sex Ehancin Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.