Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night (33744 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by olahero(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
lollll grin
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by bayocanny: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
lielbree:
A man names his dog the same name as his neighbours father buhari, he gets arrested and immediately charged to court.

Fulani herds men kill men, women and kids including a priest, no one charged not even an arrest. Instead herds men association hold press conference and give reasons why the priest had to be killed.

I'm beginning to hate my own country.
What is the moral of your story?
What kind of msg are u trying to pass across?
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by adeoba2008(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aregbe is working. Wailers are crying. Osun of recent is moving faster than Oyo despite their debt burden.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by SuperS1Panther: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please tell us the cost of each of the projects?

We are.very interested in the cost.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by NairaMaster1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
RichDad1:
Aregbe is working...
yeasterners are wailing... grin grin grin

I weep for your type. Are Osun people happy? Will Nigeria ever attain greatness with people like you? Until we hold our leaders to ransom we are going nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Godfirst2014: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
It is high time to ask mr stomach infrastructure to show us his own projects in ekiti apart from eating amala and ewa aganyin on the side walks
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by claremont(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
I could be wrong, but isn't he one of the Governors owing workers for months?! I would be happy if I'm proven wrong on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by seguno2: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Will these photos pay the salaries and pensions owed by Engineer Aregbesola?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:
This Guvnor keeps surprising me wallahi.
May God be with you, ameen.
Wailers gonna wail
Try to hold your leaders responsible to make Nigeria great. How much is the cost of this project compare to the hardship in Osun in the past 7 years? Go to private schools like ABTI academy, Faith Academy etc. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Refer to the picture below and think. All these Wailers and zombie mentality is low self esteem

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Na only sch we go chop, he shud pay workers salary.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Frostty:
but hw is he doin it.osun state allocation is d least in d country.if all dese r tru den Aregbe deserves gr8 recommendation
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by ANewUser: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Frostty:
but hw is he doin it.osun state allocation is d least in d country.if all dese r tru den Aregbe deserves gr8 recommendation
He is doing all those with borrowed money, that is why his state's allocation is the least. FG is still deducting the borrowed money and they will still be deducting it till the next tenure because what Aregbesola borrowed is enormous.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Charly68: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why is this man deceiving people using the power of media. Journalists should take a trip to Osun State and access the situation of things on ground. Ask question on sundry issues including when last the Govt fed the school children . How many model schools has the Govt built so far & how many are in abandon state. How many roads is the Govt building & how many has he commissioned since he assumed power,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by larrrymore(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
ANewUser:
He is doing all those with borrowed money, that is why his state's allocation is the least. FG is still deducting the borrowed money and they will still be deducting it till the next tenure because what Aregbesola borrowed is enormous.

#120 billion

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by robay(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Charly68:
Why is this man deceiving people using the power of media. Journalists should take a trip to Osun State and access the situation of things on ground. Ask question on sundry issues including when last the Govt fed the school children . How many model schools has the Govt built so far & how many are in abandon state. How many roads is the Govt building & how many has he commissioned since he assumed power,
u are a useless goat Why can't u go and count it urself,ur father can,t even govern his Local government talkless the whole state #idiot yet u keep on hating on aregbesola,tell d mod to ban me I don't care

Quote me and die young

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
They do not see anywhere to fault this man. The only possible means was to use religion.

Kudos Gov Aregbesola.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Charly68:

This fool from the SS/SE is commenting from his hut. You have not even left your state to know what is in others. IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by hotwax: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
RealAdewole:
I'm not impressed whatsoever, all those schools(not up to 10) took more than 4year to get completed

n tell that aregbe to pay my mama 8months salary n that of my papa too

He is owing 2 months salary. Haters
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by olajizz01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
christejames:
This is great!

How I wish he extends this kind of development to other part of the state and not just limiting it to Osogbo the state's capital...

Kudos to Aregbe on this!
i am from osun,we have two kinds of these schools that work on them have reached 90percent for my home town,and two months to this time,it will be commission,when we are talking about roads,the man tried alot,we haven't experienced the qualities of road he constructed in local govt before.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Excuzeme: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
nerodenero:
Quite impressive but it's obvious Aregberascal doesn't know the difference between governance and religion. Hope he doesn't rubbish everything with religion bigotry.

Keep up the good work but more needs to be done.

He is a religious fanatic, extremist and bigot combined.
if there will be any religious war in the SW (which is very rare), it will be caused by that lunatic Aregbesola.
BTW, let him pay his Civil servants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by ArcFresky(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is a welcome but misplaced development.
Do the schools conduct night classes.
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Rexology: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice one from Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola... I wish the structure will reflect in the brain of those Children. If you had ever had encounter with students of any of the public Schools in OSUN State, you would understand the reason for their poor performances in WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Habeyy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Charly68:
u dey mind them...all these yeye youths wey refuse to get brain or make I talk say dere brain dey work anti-clockwisely...it is now glaring that some youth will die unfulfiled running and shouting praises of these politrickcians

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by littlemistress: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hollup!! What part of osun state is this?? Osogbo abi?? Why not develop other parts of the state as well?
Oga, abeg pay salaries...your civil servants are dying & there's massive hunger in the land!
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by olajizz01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Excuzeme:

if there will be any religious war in the SW (which is very rare), it will be caused by that lunatic Aregbesola.
pained fellow.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by littlemistress: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
hotwax:

He is owing 2 months salary. Haters
Which kind nonsense two months?? Bros, no make me change am for you oo. Go have a chit-chit with the real civil servants & you'll know what's up

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by robay(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Excuzeme:

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by robay(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Excuzeme:

how ? Did he Stop u nt to go to church ? D way u people reason self.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by 4nobody4every1: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
agarawu23:
Cool

Hope the state isn't owing anymore?
They are still owing me 500 billion dollars but l will be patient till December 2016 to go and collect it and buy all the lands in Lagos and all the lands been advertised in property section and l will be the new masquerade on property section grin grin
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by OkoNDOoBo: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
ArcFresky:
This is a welcome but misplaced development.
Do the schools conduct night classes.

Before. Start wailing it might Be the School. Hostelgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maritime Institution (cis) You Dnt Need Jamb / A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo) / Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.