Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation (26508 Views)

10 Bible Verses To Read On OVERCOMING TRIALS / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

I am against you and guess what? I am winning! doG is a weakling. He is hiding. I am here. Alfa is here! Where is thy doG?

You don baff?
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by chyke4(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

I am against you and guess what? I am winning! doG is a weakling. He is hiding. I am here. Alfa is here! Where is thy doG?
I pity u. May God have mercy on ur soul
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by moski5(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice one @
John 16:33 amp is another one
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by okpanachi09: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
very well written God bless u
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
It's true that no one has a problem-free life. I was actually thinking my problem was worst on the planet until I started telling some people my problem and when they tell me theirs in return, I quickly run to the church and started singing hallelujah to God for giving me the least problem in the world cool
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Better than the virgin promises of Allah
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by kobosmalls: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Empty promises from middle eastern folklore meant to baffle the shallow minded and the gullible ones.
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by kobosmalls: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
It's true that no one has a problem-free life. I was actually thinking my problem was worst on the planet until I started telling some people my problem and when they tell me theirs in return, I quickly run to the church and started singing hallelujah to God for giving me the least problem in the world cool
See the kind of human minds we expect to carry us further in the future.
So God is busy giving you less problems, no wonder he isn't stopping Fulani herdsmen from killing innocent people.
Stupid 1diot.
So in otherwords, the reason why you rushed to church to thank god is because others are experiencing more suffering than you are.
God thank you for making Mr A's suffering more severe than mine.
Have you seen how horrible that sounds.
That's exactly how every thanksgiving sounds like.
Chaii.
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 29, 2016
KJV is just fine for me. I don't very much like using other versions.
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2016
kobosmalls:

See the kind of human minds we expect to carry us further in the future.
So God is busy giving you less problems, no wonder he isn't stopping Fulani herdsmen from killing innocent people.
Stupid 1diot.
So in otherwords, the reason why you rushed to church to thank god is because others are experiencing more suffering than you are.
God thank you for making Mr A's suffering more severe than mine.
Have you seen how horrible that sounds.
That's exactly how every thanksgiving sounds like.
Chaii.

No, he wasn't happy that people have greater problems than he does. He simply realized that indeed, he's still got a lot to be thankful for, grateful that things could have been worse, but by the Grace of God, he hasn't got the worst problems on earth.
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by placeofallure(f): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Thanks OP, I'm using this to talk to a group but I'm modifying to suit my purposes.

Numbers 8 9 6 5 & 4 are categorised under understanding our new status as a child of God.

Numbers 2 7 & 10 are the actions we as Christians must embark on to benefit from the promises.

Numbers 3 1 & 10 are the promises.

Thanks again.
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by EmmaAjayi(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Jetjacky:
I love this. Thanks bro smiley

Ok
Re: 10 Bible Promises That Can Keep You Up In Any Situation by NameCheckers: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
I love Jesus! Father bless me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.