Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis (2464 Views)

Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / What Happens To Christians Who Stray? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2016
What do you say to the parents of a Christian teenager who has just killed himself? I faced this situation several years ago and, I have tell you, it’s not easy. Premature death is hard to handle at any time but suicide leaves loved ones bewildered at its senselessness.

It seems the subject of suicide is one of those sensitive issues that Christians don’t like to talk about. That’s probably because most of us don’t have anything good to say! Ask a believer, “What happens to Christians who kill themselves?” and you’ll likely get one of the following responses:

1. They go to hell because they never repented for the sin of murder.

2. It’s not up to us to judge – we don’t know what happens
3. It’s a grave sin but God will somehow take care of it in his mysterious ways.

None of these responses brings much comfort to those who are left behind. But happily none of these responses is true! Let’s compare each response with what the Bible says.

What does the Bible say about those who commit suicide?

First, do people who commit suicide go to hell? Not if they’re saved. Revelations 21:8 tells us that the lake of fire – whatever that is – will be full of murderers. But you don’t end up in the lake of fire because you are a murderer (see Rev 20:15). If murder sent you to hell, King David would be a goner. But it doesn’t and he isn’t.

But didn’t God say, “Thou shalt not murder”? He did – it’s the sixth commandment and part of the law. Do you know what the penalty for law-breaking is? Jesus said anyone who breaks the law is in danger of hellfire (Mt 5:22). But his words were directed to those who were born under law – not you (Rm 6:14). When Jesus went to the cross he fulfilled the requirements of the law on your behalf so that you might live free from its curse. Don’t look at your own obedience for salvation; look at his. On the cross Jesus carried the sins of the world and now you are completely and eternally forgiven .

But what about repentance? Don’t we have to repent in order to receive forgiveness? Isn’t this the stumbling block for those who kill themselves – that they never repent? No. We are not forgiven on the basis of anything we do or don’t do. We are forgiven because of what Jesus has done:

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. (Eph 1:7)

In God’s eyes you are forgiven whether you repent or don’t repent. To say, you must repent to be forgiven , is to cheapen the riches of His grace. The blood of Jesus paid for the sins of the whole world – including the unrepentant and suicidal (1 Jn 2:2). This isn’t to say that the whole world is saved, for we all need to respond to the grace of God by faith (Eph 2:cool. Everyone is forgiven but not everyone has received the gift of his righteousness (Rms 1:17). But we are talking here about people who are saved when they die.

Can a Christian nullify God’s forgiveness by committing suicide? No – it’s impossible. God’s gifts are irrevocable.
Second, to say, “we don’t know what happens to Christians who kill themselves” merely reveals an ignorance of God’s promises. We do know what happens. They go to be with Jesus (Jn 3:16, 14:3). Some say that “suicide is a grave sin.” Is there any sin that’s not?

The good news is that God’s grace is greater than our gravest sins; His best is better than our worst (Rms 5:20). Just as we are not qualified by our good deeds, neither are we disqualified by our bad (see Col 1:12). We were condemned by Adam’s disobedience but now we have been justified through Christ’s obedience:

So then, just as sin ruled by means of death, so also God’s grace rules by means of righteousness, leading us to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rms 5:21, GNB)

Third, to offer vague comfort by saying, “God will take care of it in some mysterious way,” is to insult the finished work of the cross. Take care of it? He already did! He came and died and rose again that we might have resurrection life:

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.” (Jhn 11:25)

Look closely at this promise of Jesus and see if you can find any conditions pertaining to the means of death. There are none! The way in which you shrug off your earth-suit has absolutely no bearing on his promise of resurrection life. Whether you die in a house fire, from an over-dose, or go down with the Titanic, Jesus said, He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.

The main thing

For those who are left behind, suicide hits like a Mack truck. But allow me to bring some perspective to this issue. The single most important fact of your life is not where you were born or how you die, but whether you believe in Jesus – whether you have put your trust in him and confessed him as Lord.

You can be born a prince and die on a field of glory, but unless you know Jesus it’s all for naught. Conversely, you can be born a nobody and die a nobody but if Jesus knows you, all is eternally well! If you have lost someone to suicide and they belonged to Jesus, all is not lost! You will be with them again. Believe what God has promised and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

It is beyond the scope of this post to discuss those things that might drive a believer to suicide. Perhaps you find it inconceivable that someone acquainted with the goodness of God would ever consider ending their lives. But only God knows the depth of pain that some of our brothers and sisters have to endure in this world.

The teenager I mentioned at the top of this post took his own life because he was the ongoing victim of a sexual predator and he could see no other way out. Who am I to say that I would’ve chosen differently if I had been in his shoes? I’m not trying to justify suicide. I’m saying I can’t condemn those who, for reasons I cannot fathom, choose death over life.

It’s too late to help that young man but it’s not too late to comfort his parents and those of you who’ve lost loved ones to suicide. Maybe you have heard words of condemnation or hollow comfort. Maybe you’ve been be told that the one you lost is lost for eternity. If so, I encourage you to find rest in the grace of our loving Father and to cultivate the same conviction as Paul:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rms 8:38-9)

https://escapetoreality.org/2011/07/04/what-happens-to-christians-who-commit-suicide/

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by adorablepepple(f): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2016
angry
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Oche211(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Which kind teaching is this. Haba, nw i knw that we are nearer to the end time than ever before.
False teachers teaching false doctrines nd false messages.
There's no need whatsoever to accept or justify suicide.
Anyone who commits suicide is a murderer. That's simple.
Unless he/she had a window grace (little time) to repent b4 dying, if nt, he/she is going to hell. Simple.
Even in the normal law of the world, suicide or attempted suicide is a crime.
If anyone is going thru impossible situations, talk to God. He's everywhere nd His ears are nt close of hearing neither are His hands short to save.
Also, talk to someone around, it also helps lessen ur burden.
Don't take a life u can't create.

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2016
jiggaz:
What do you say to the parents of a Christian teenager who has just killed himself? I faced this situation several years ago and, I have tell you, it’s not easy. Premature death is hard to handle at any time but suicide leaves loved ones bewildered at its senselessness.

It seems the subject of suicide is one of those sensitive issues that Christians don’t like to talk about. That’s probably because most of us don’t have anything good to say! Ask a believer, “What happens to Christians who kill themselves?” and you’ll likely get one of the following responses:

3. It’s a grave sin but God will somehow take care of it in his mysterious ways.

None of these responses brings much comfort to those who are left behind. But happily none of these responses is true! Let’s compare each response with what the Bible says.

First, do people who commit suicide go to hell? Not if they’re saved. Revelations 21:8 tells us that the lake of fire – whatever that is – will be full of murderers. But you don’t end up in the lake of fire because you are a murderer (see Rev 20:15). If murder sent you to hell, King David would be a goner. But it doesn’t and he isn’t.

But didn’t God say, “Thou shalt not murder”? He did – it’s the sixth commandment and part of the law. Do you know what the penalty for law-breaking is? Jesus said anyone who breaks the law is in danger of hellfire (Mt 5:22). But his words were directed to those who were born under law – not you (Rm 6:14). When Jesus went to the cross he fulfilled the requirements of the law on your behalf so that you might live free from its curse. Don’t look at your own obedience for salvation; look at his. On the cross Jesus carried the sins of the world and now you are completely and eternally forgiven .

But what about repentance? Don’t we have to repent in order to receive forgiveness? Isn’t this the stumbling block for those who kill themselves – that they never repent? No. We are not forgiven on the basis of anything we do or don’t do. We are forgiven because of what Jesus has done:

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. (Eph 1:7)

In God’s eyes you are forgiven whether you repent or don’t repent. To say, you must repent to be forgiven , is to cheapen the riches of His grace. The blood of Jesus paid for the sins of the whole world – including the unrepentant and suicidal (1 Jn 2:2). This isn’t to say that the whole world is saved, for we all need to respond to the grace of God by faith (Eph 2:cool. Everyone is forgiven but not everyone has received the gift of his righteousness (Rms 1:17). But we are talking here about people who are saved when they die.

Can a Christian nullify God’s forgiveness by committing suicide? No – it’s impossible. God’s gifts are irrevocable.
Second, to say, “we don’t know what happens to Christians who kill themselves” merely reveals an ignorance of God’s promises. We do know what happens. They go to be with Jesus (Jn 3:16, 14:3). Some say that “suicide is a grave sin.” Is there any sin that’s not?

The good news is that God’s grace is greater than our gravest sins; His best is better than our worst (Rms 5:20). Just as we are not qualified by our good deeds, neither are we disqualified by our bad (see Col 1:12). We were condemned by Adam’s disobedience but now we have been justified through Christ’s obedience:

So then, just as sin ruled by means of death, so also God’s grace rules by means of righteousness, leading us to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rms 5:21, GNB)

Third, to offer vague comfort by saying, “God will take care of it in some mysterious way,” is to insult the finished work of the cross. Take care of it? He already did! He came and died and rose again that we might have resurrection life:

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.” (Jhn 11:25)

Look closely at this promise of Jesus and see if you can find any conditions pertaining to the means of death. There are none! The way in which you shrug off your earth-suit has absolutely no bearing on his promise of resurrection life. Whether you die in a house fire, from an over-dose, or go down with the Titanic, Jesus said, He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.

The main thing

For those who are left behind, suicide hits like a Mack truck. But allow me to bring some perspective to this issue. The single most important fact of your life is not where you were born or how you die, but whether you believe in Jesus – whether you have put your trust in him and confessed him as Lord.

You can be born a prince and die on a field of glory, but unless you know Jesus it’s all for naught. Conversely, you can be born a nobody and die a nobody but if Jesus knows you, all is eternally well! If you have lost someone to suicide and they belonged to Jesus, all is not lost! You will be with them again. Believe what God has promised and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

It is beyond the scope of this post to discuss those things that might drive a believer to suicide. Perhaps you find it inconceivable that someone acquainted with the goodness of God would ever consider ending their lives. But only God knows the depth of pain that some of our brothers and sisters have to endure in this world.

The teenager I mentioned at the top of this post took his own life because he was the ongoing victim of a sexual predator and he could see no other way out. Who am I to say that I would’ve chosen differently if I had been in his shoes? I’m not trying to justify suicide. I’m saying I can’t condemn those who, for reasons I cannot fathom, choose death over life.

It’s too late to help that young man but it’s not too late to comfort his parents and those of you who’ve lost loved ones to suicide. Maybe you have heard words of condemnation or hollow comfort. Maybe you’ve been be told that the one you lost is lost for eternity. If so, I encourage you to find rest in the grace of our loving Father and to cultivate the same conviction as Paul:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rms 8:38-9)

https://escapetoreality.org/2011/07/04/what-happens-to-christians-who-commit-suicide/
Wow, this long epistle for just this simple question??,,,you 've already answered the question when you said "they go to hell because they commit murder and did not repent from it"....the world of God is straight and simple but human philosophers and suit sayers have now modified it qouting scriptures out of contex just to balance their selfish and self centered life....in exodus chapt 20, one of the 10 commandments is "thou shall not commit murder"...you sin when you commit murder because the life you took is not your own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Now this is intresting.

Scholar8200 ; do you agree with this??
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by orunto27: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Hell straight.
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by aminusanti(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2016
if Man (jesus) worshipping is = HELL
&
Comitting Suicide is =HELL

then

Man worshipping + Comitting suide = ?
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
afternoon
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Scholar8200(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
SirWere:
Now this is intresting.

Scholar8200 ; do you agree with this??
sorry, I am not allowed to comment on op's topics.
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Lordgel: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lies
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Will someone who is saved commit suicide? What for? If he commit suicide it means his faith is vain, the Christ who saved him was not able to save him now. My dear he is going straight to hell.
Once saved always saved is a false teaching from hell!
Any faith that cannot save you from committing sin cannot save you from hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Lordgel: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
solite3:
Will someone who is saved commit suicide? What for? If he commit suicide it means his faith is vain, the Christ who saved him was not able to save him now. My dear he is going straight to hell.
Once saved always saved is a false teaching from hell!
Any faith that cannot save you from committing sin cannot save you from hell
thanks
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2016
morning
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=jiggaz post=48884427]

Truth can be bitter, Jesus said only truth can set you free.
]Mr Hell Fire thank you....When was the last time you sinned? Or abi u dont sin now?
if any man says he has no sin he is a liar and the truth is not in him but if we confess our sins, ( not deny or die in it) he is faithful and just to forgive us.
Those who are born of God does not ( continue to sin)
If you continue in your sin your faith is vain.

You might be in danger of Hell too you know....
bearing false witness is not a mark of children of God.
Examine yourself.

lol . Since you are negating the finished work of Christ on the Cross and you want to add to what Christ did on the Cross, well carry go!!
what did I add to the finished work of Christ?
The devil is a liar and so are his sons

But mind you, your self righteousness is a filthy rag before God. You people always condemn unbelievers & believers alike to hell and it stinks!!
oh Jesus himself that preach about hell is a Pharisee.
I guess Paul must be self righteous when he warned everyman.

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

John 3:16 is the real Gospel not your man made doctrines!!
what about verse 17?

All of you are hypocrites!! You people commit the worst sins in secret and come to the open to claim Holy!! You all stink!! Modern day Pharisees and Jesus was always harsh with your kind during his days!![/b

2 Peter 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his [b]old sins

I guess peter was also a pharisee.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rms 8:38-9) If you don't like it, go and hug transformer!! Most of you hypocritical Christians are the reason people hardly embrace Christ, with all your do's and donts!! Christianity is not a religion neither is it about law keeping... its a relationship with Christ Jesus!!
you don't even know what is grace? Neither having a relationship in Christ?
Please state out the do's and the don't s? I wrote.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

I am for the Gospel of Grace cos its the true Gospel of Christ!! Thank God its now spreading all over the world!!

And lemme warn you and your kind ( Hpocrital-Pharisee-Judgemental Chrsitians ) STAY OFF MY POSTS!! Me and you people are not in the same category!! Stay off my posts if you don't want to see another side of me!! I am not nice to your kind... BE WARNED!!

It is people like you who thinks that grace is a license to sin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by oaroloye(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
jiggaz:

. ACTS 11:26.

26. And when he had found him,
he brought him unto Antioch.
And it came to pass,
that a whole year they
assembled themselves
with the Church,
and taught much people.
And the Disciples
were called Christians
first in Antioch.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;'

no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. "I am The Vine, ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

WHAT FUCKING NONSENSE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IF THEIR CHILD COMMITTED SUICIDE, HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE CHRISTIANS?

RICK WARREN'S SON COMMITTED "PURPOSE-DRIVEN SUICIDE."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNJubAijOT0

ORAL ROBERTS' SON COMMITTED ""POINT-OF-CONTACT" SUICIDE.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/archives/oral-roberts-son-found-dead-in-car/article_b86ea3d3-9283-5295-b176-95cfb357969a.html

THESE WERE MEN WHO MANIPULATED THE BIBLE TO THEIR OWN ENDS.

They created a Doctrine that DID NOT WORK IN THE LONG-RUN.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate, and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fuit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and it Fell: and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

THEY REJECTED THE NARROW ROAD OF YAHSHUA: THE LIFE, THEREFORE THEIR CHILDREN NEVER FOUND THAT ROAD.

TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT NONE OF THESE THREE RESPONSES IS TRUE IS REASONABLE.

But to say that this is "HAPPILY," is NOT reasonable!

This is a TRAGEDY all around.

There is NOTHING to be "HAPPY" about.

In my opinion, people should be much happier wallowing in the ignorance of one of those three responses.

THE TRUTH- as I know It- is TERRIBLE.

There is nothing in It to make one happy- unless you have a severe Psychiatric Problem!

[See my Blog: [url=http://whathappenswhenwedie..com/]WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.]

How do YOU know David was not a "GONER?"

. MATTHEW 13:10-17.

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,
"Why speakest thou unto them
in Parables?"
11. He answered and said unto them,
"Because it is given unto you to know
The Mysteries of
The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them in Parables:
because they seeing see not;
and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.
14. "And in them is fulfilled
The Prophecy of Esaias, which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE
WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But blessed are your eyes, for they see:
and your ears, for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

THE OLD TESTAMENT PEOPLE NEVER RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE.

The least in The Kingdom of Heaven is greater than the greatest of them.

You are deceitful to compare Christians with them.

That is merely your THEORY based on your INTERPRETATION of YAHSHUA'S Teachings, twisting them to mean what they don't.

. MATTHEW 5:21-22.

21. "Ye have heard that it was said of them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'
AND 'WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER OF THE JUDGMENT:'

22. "But I say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER OF THE JUDGMENT:'

and whosoever shall say to his brother, 'Raca,'
shall be in danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say, 'Thou Fool,'
shall be in danger of Hell Fire. "

YAHSHUA DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BREAKERS OF THE LAW BEING IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE.

The people whom he said were in danger of Hell Fire were those who called his Disciples "FOOLS" for following him.

That is why you didn't show the Scripture, isn't it?

PAUL'S PHARISEE THEORIES ARE MEANINGLESS.

YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS tell us exactly what happens to the Unfruitful Servant!

. LUKE 17:5-10.

5. And the Apostles said unto the Lord,
"Increase our Faith."
6. And the Lord said,
"If ye had Faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this sycamine tree,

'BE THOU PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOT,
AND BE THOU PLANTED IN THE SEA;
AND IT SHOULD OBEY YOU.'

7. "But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle,
will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field,

'GO AND SIT DOWN TO MEAT?'

8. "And will not rather say unto him,

'MAKE READY WHEREWITH I MAY SUP,
AND GIRD THYSELF, AND SERVE ME,
TILL I HAVE EATEN AND DRUNKEN;
AND AFTERWARD THOU SHALT EAT AND DRINK?'

9. "Doth he thank that servant because he did
the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
10. "So likewise ye, when ye shall have done
all those things which are commanded you, say,

'WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS:
WE HAVE DONE THAT
WHICH WAS OUR DUTY TO DO.' "

YOU WICKED UNJUST STEWARDS EXAGGERATE GOD'S MERCY, AND MINIMIZE HIS SERVANTS' DUTY, WITH THE INTENTION OF SENDING CHRISTIANS TO CERTAIN DEATH.

. MATTHEW 25:14-30.

14. “For the Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them his goods.
15. “And unto one he gave five Talents,
to another two, and to another one;
to every man according to his several ability;
and straightway took his journey.
16. “Then he that had received the five talents
went and traded with the same,
and made them other five talents.
17. “And likewise he that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. “But he that had received one went
and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19. “After a long time the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. “And so he that had received five talents
came and brought other five talents, saying,

'LORD, THOU DELIVEREDST UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD, I HAVE GAINED BESIDE THEM FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. “His lord said unto him,

'WELL DONE, THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN FAITHFUL OVER A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. “He also that had received two talents came and said,

'LORD, THOU DELIVEREDST UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD, I HAVE GAINED TWO OTHER TALENTS BESIDE THEM.'

23. “His lord said unto him,

'WELL DONE, GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN FAITHFUL OVER A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had received
the one Talent came and said,

'LORD, I KNEW THEE THAT THOU ART AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING WHERE THOU HAST NOT STRAWED:
25. 'AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST THAT I REAP WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS, AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED MINE OWN WITH USURY.'
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE THAT HATH SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM THAT HATH NOT SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.' "

These are the words of YAHSHUA THE LORD and SAVIOUR: he said that THE GIFTS OF GOD can be taken away SUMMARILY!

THAT is what the whole FALL OF MAN nonsense was all about.

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
jiggaz:
@solite3 Mr Hell Fire plz stay off my posts. From the rubbish u posted up there, it is soo evident that you are soo ignorant about THE GOSPEL OF GRACE ...... You are preaching a mixed gospel ( grace + law )..... i don't even know where to start with you sef...

So please do yourself a favour and shift, we don't have anything to discuss Mr Self Righteous Pharisee...... And plz don't quote me again.... i am through with you.. i don't argue with your likes.. Whoever believes that what Christ did on the Cross is not enough and wants to add their filthy self righteous-dead-works to it will suffer the consequences here in dis world( go check out the consequences of falling from grace ).... This is a memo to all ye self righteous Pharisee
u don't want me to quote you but you are quoting.
BTW u and I who is self righteous?
Your fruit has expose you.
I believe in Christ and nothing else, your rant will not change God's judgment against sin.
You do not even know God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
jiggaz:
@solite3 Mr Hell Fire plz stay off my posts. From the rubbish u posted up there, it is soo evident that you are soo ignorant about THE GOSPEL OF GRACE ...... You are preaching a mixed gospel ( grace + law )..... i don't even know where to start with you sef...

So please do yourself a favour and shift, we don't have anything to discuss Mr Self Righteous Pharisee...... And plz don't quote me again.... i am through with you.. i don't argue with your likes.. Whoever believes that what Christ did on the Cross is not enough and wants to add their filthy self righteous-dead-works to it will suffer the consequences here in dis world( go check out the consequences of falling from grace ).... This is a memo to all ye self righteous Pharisee
u don't want me to quote you but you are quoting.
BTW u and I who is self righteous?
Your fruit has expose you.
I believe in Christ and nothing else, your rant will not change God's judgment against sin.
You do not even know God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by oaroloye(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
jiggaz:

THE SERPENT DISCOVERED that by making ADAM AND EVE subordinate to him, HE COULD STEAL THEIR GIFTS!

. MATTHEW 13:18-23.

18 “Hear ye therefore The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'When any one heareth
The Word of The Kingdom,
and Understandeth it not,
then cometh The Wicked One,
and catcheth away
that which was sown in his heart.
This is he which
received Seed by the Way Side.
20. 'But he that received
the Seed into Stony Places,
the same is he
that heareth The Word,
and anon with joy receiveth it;
21. 'Yet hath he not root
in himself,
but dureth for a while:
for when Tribulation or Persecution
ariseth because of The Word,
by and by he is offended.
22. 'He also that received
Seed Among the Thorns
is he that heareth The Word;
and the Care of this World,
and the Deceitfulness of Riches,
choke The Word,
and he becometh unfruitful.
23. 'But he that received
Seed into the Good Ground
is he that heareth The Word,
and Understandeth It;
which also beareth Fruit,
and bringeth forth,
some an hundredfold,
some sixty, some thirty.' "

UNDERSTANDING IS THE DEPARTURE FROM EVIL.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
and The Knowledge of the Holy
is Understanding.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. "Many shall be purified,
and made white, and tried;
but the Wicked shall do wickedly:
and none of the wicked shall understand;
but the Wise shall understand."

THERE ARE TWO TERMS TRANSLATED WORD IN THE NEW TESTAMENT:

LOGOS: the Recorded Word.
RHEMA: the Spoken Word.

. JOHN 1:1-5,9.

IN THE Beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
2. The same was
in The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without Him
was not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And The Light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness comprehended it not.
9. That was The True Light,
Which lighteth every man
that cometh into The World.

THE TERM USED HERE IS "LOGOS."

The Word that is God is LOGOS.

This is also the term used in THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER.

FRUIT comes from hearing the LOGOS Word and UNDERSTANDING It.

The LOGOS is the SPIRITUAL SOURCE of everything that exists.

RHEMA is the PHYSICAL APPARENCY of any given thing or being.

It is GENERATED by the LOGOS of that thing or being.

If you have and understand the LOGOS Words of God that things are created from, you can BEAR SPIRITUAL FRUIT from them.

If you FAIL to UNDERSTAND- that is, DEPART FROM EVIL- that is, OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS- SATAN has the Power to REMOVE THE LOGOS WORD FROM YOUR HEART. This is his SOURCE of POWER, and his FOOD.

HE HAS TO DO THIS TO STAY ALIVE.

. ROMANS 10:17.

17. So then Faith cometh by hearing,
and hearing by the Word of God.

THE TERM PAUL USES HERE IS RHEMA.

He just said that FAITH comes from hearing the RHEMA Word of God.

That is FALSE.

The importance of this distinction is that CHRISTIANS ARE NEVER TOLD THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

Therefore, when they try to use FAITH, they confuse HEARING THE RHEMA WORD OF GOD WITH HEARING THE LOGOS WORD OF GOD.

THEY THINK THAT THEY OUGHT TO HAVE FAITH, BECAUSE THEY HAVE HEARD THE RHEMA WORD OF GOD.

They cram all the Scriptures relating to DIVINE HEALING and DIVINE PROSPERITY- and... usually, nothing happens!

Those who get results cannot explain why THEIR Prayers were answered, and their commands were obeyed, and another Brethren's Prayers were ignored, and their commands failed.

The Clergymen either do not know what they are doing, or else they are there to deliberately block the Gate.

The Error of the Failures is nothing complicated- a little child can understand The Gospel.

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt make thy way Prosperous,
and then thou shalt have Good Success."

GOOD SUCCESS COMES FROM MEDITATION IN THE TORAH.

The Complex Adult is going to trample that down: it is TOO SIMPLE for them.

They have to get a PRAYER CLOTH from ORAL ROBERTS or NEAL FRISBY, or something.

They must travel across-country to have hands laid on them by KENNETH HAGIN or KENNETH COPELAND.

They need a TWELVE-TAPE SERIES from FRED PRICE or JERRY SAVELLE that will tell them HOW TO HAVE GOOD SUCCESS...

If success lays THERE, why didn't GOD just SAY so?

But no- success is NOT to be found in those things: just THIS ONE THING.

MEDITATE IN THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES.

How does one "MEDITATE?"

The entire TORAH is read aloud, and then short samplings are repeated audibly, hundreds into thousands of times per day.

For as many days, weeks, or months as is necessary.

This creates a state of progressively increasing Heightened Awareness, until a point of TOTAL UNDERSTANDING is reached.

By which point, one will have acquired a firm grip on the LOGOS, and Satan will have no chance to remove it.

The good news is that God’s grace is greater than our gravest sins; His best is better than our worst (Rms 5:20).

BIGGER LIE WAS NEVER TOLD!

(1) THERE IS NO ATONEMENT FOR THOSE WHO SIN DELIBERATELY.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any soul sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make an Atonement
for the soul that sinneth ignorantly,
when he sinneth by ignorance before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law for him
that sinneth through ignorance,
both for him that is born among The Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth among them.
30. "But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the Land, or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
31. "Because he hath Despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath Broken His Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his iniquity shall be upon him."

(2) THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BLASPHEMED THE HOLY GHOST.

. MATTHEW 12:30-32.

30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come."

(3) TERRIBLE PUNISHMENT AWAITS THOSE WHO OBSTRUCT CHILDREN IN THE WAY.

. MATTHEW 18:1-7.

AT the same time came the Disciples unto Jesus, saying,
"Who is the greatest in The Kingdom of Heaven?"
2. And Jesus called a little child unto him,
and set him in the midst of them,
3. And said,
"Verily I say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore shall
humble himself as this little child,
the same is greatest in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones which believe in me,
it were better for him that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World because of offences!
for it must needs be that offences come;
but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!"

Just as we are not qualified by our good deeds, neither are we disqualified by our bad (see Col 1:12). We were condemned by Adam’s disobedience but now we have been justified through Christ’s obedience:

JUST LOOK AT THIS CRAZY BULLSHIT!

WHO told you this nonsense?

THE MAN WHO NEEDED IT THE MOST IN ALL OF HISTORY!

. MATTHEW 7:21-29.

21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

IF EVIL DEEDS DO NOT DISQUALIFY ONE FROM SALVATION, YAHSHUA WOULD NOT HAVE TURNED AWAY BELIEVERS IN HIM WHO COMMITTED INIQUITY!

Therefore Paul needed to INVENT a MAGICAL GET-OUT-OF-JAIL-FREE Card, which he called "GRACE."

It was a PHARISEE Invention. That would have been the standard by which they JUDGED YAHSHUA.

They discounted his Good Works, so that they could call him "Evil!"

. ISAIAH 5:18-24.

18. Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity,
and sin as it were with a cart rope:
19. That say,

"LET HIM MAKE SPEED,
AND HASTEN HIS WORK,
THAT WE MAY SEE IT:
AND LET THE COUNSEL
OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL
DRAW NIGH AND COME,
THAT WE MAY KNOW IT!"

20. Woe unto them that call Evil Good, and Good Evil;
that put Darkness for Light, and Light for Darkness;
that put Bitter for Sweet, and Sweet for Bitter!
21. Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes,
and prudent in their own sight!
22. Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine,
and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
23. Which justify the Wicked for reward,
and take away the Righteousness
of the Righteous from him!
24. Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble,
and the flame consumeth the chaff,
so their root shall be as rottenness,
and their blossom shall go up as dust:
because they have cast away
The Law of The LORD of Hosts,
and despised The Word of The Holy One of Israel.

PAUL SAID THAT SALVATION IS NOT BY WORKS- AND YOU BELIEVED HIM, WHY?

. ACTS 26:8-11.

8. "Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you,
that God should raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things contrary
to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did in Jerusalem:
and many of the Saints did I shut up in prison,
having received authority from the Chief Priests;
and when they were put to death,
I gave my voice against them.
11. "And I punished them oft in every synagogue,
and compelled them to blaspheme;
and being exceedingly mad against them,
I persecuted them even unto strange cities."

HE HAD A LOT OF FUN, KILLING PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING YAHSHUA.

When it came time to pay the Piper, he invented himself imaginary Righteousness, to say that he was as good as everyone else!

WHY did you believe HIM?

. MATTHEW 16:27.

27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in The Glory of his Father with His Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his Works."

Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by oaroloye(m): 1:50am On Sep 03, 2016
jiggaz:

(IN AFRICA, WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE PULLING SUCH NONSENSE....! Somebody do us bad, we END that fool!]

TO BELIEVE IN YAHSHUA IS TO BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID.

Believing that he will do what YOU want, contrary to what HE SAID he would do, is NOT "BELIEVING IN YAHSHUA."

I have already shown where people who supposedly BELIEVED IN YAHSHUA were REJECTED AND DENOUNCED BY HIM.

However, YAHSHUA is not the only one who has wherewith to say about The Resurrection!

. DANIEL 12:2.

2. "And many of them
that sleep in the dust
of the Earth shall awake,
some to Everlasting Life,
and some to Shame
and Everlasting Contempt."

HOW CAN A SUICIDE RESURRECT TO AN HONOURABLE LIFE?

They BURIED THEIR LORD'S INVESTMENT in the EARTH.

Out of FEAR!

The main thing

You are REALLY THIS ignorant?

You think that EVERY CHRISTIAN who confesses YAHSHUA as "LORD, LORD" will be just as Saved, whether they were SLACKERS, and whether they were TOP WORKERS?

YOU DO NOT KNOW YAHSHUA- OTHERWISE YOU COULD NOT CALL SOMEONE WHOM YAHSHUA KNOWS A "NOBODY."

It is beyond the scope of this post to discuss those things that might drive a believer to suicide.

OF COURSE IT IS- SINCE THIS IS JUST A TROLL POST, AFTER ALL.

it is not like you came here to solve Christian Problems.

It is not like you care.

ONLY ONE THING PROMPTS SUICIDE: CHOOSING DEATH!

Perhaps you find it inconceivable that someone acquainted with the goodness of God would ever consider ending their lives. But only God knows the depth of pain that some of our brothers and sisters have to endure in this world.

Like I said: you are a FAKE Christian, just here to DISINFORM.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils are subject unto us through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not,
that the spirits are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice, because your Names are written in Heaven."
21. In that Hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said,
"I thank thee, O Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes:
even so, Father; for so it seemed good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me of my Father:
and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father;
and Who the Father is, but the Son,
and he to whom the Son will reveal him."
23. And he turned him unto his Disciples, and said privately,
"Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY
PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT
SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT
HEARD THEM.' "

YAHSHUA PROMISED HIS DISCIPLES THAT THAT NOTHING WOULD BY ANY MEANS HURT THEM.

How then, can any Christian possibly be suffering any "DEPTHS OF PAIN?"

The teenager I mentioned at the top of this post took his own life because he was the ongoing victim of a sexual predator and he could see no other way out.

YOU ARE CLEARLY LYING, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD US THE PARTICULARS OF THE CASE.

What sort of "CHRISTIAN" was this?

Was it not one of those who persecute and scorn those Christians who believe in The Power of God?

. DEUTERONOMY 22:22-29.

22. If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband,
then they shall both of them die,
both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman:
so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
23. If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them with stones that they die;
the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city;
and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
25. But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field,
and the man force her, and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26. But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death:
for as when a man riseth against his neighbour,
and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27. For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none to save her.
28. If a man find a damsel that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away all his days.

HOW IN THIS MODERN DAY AN AGE, CAN A CHRISTIAN TEENAGER BE HELPLESS BEFORE A SEXUAL PREDATOR?

Whom did he call on for help, that failed?

. PSALM 78:40-42.

40. How oft did they provoke Him in the Wilderness,
and grieve him in the Desert!
41. Yea, they turned back and tempted God,
and limited The Holy One of Israel.
42. They remembered not His Hand,
nor the day when He delivered them from the Enemy.

YOU OYINBOS REMOVE EVERYTHING WORKABLE FROM CHRISTIANITY- AND THEN COMPLAIN THAT CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT WORK.

Why did he not call on God?

He did not believe that God could do anything.

HOW MUCH PRAYING DID HE DO FOR OTHER "SEXUAL PREDATOR" VICTIMS IN AMERICA?

Clearly, these "GOOD CHRISTIANS" only care about GOD'S MIRACLE POWER when THEY need it.

Who am I to say that I would’ve chosen differently if I had been in his shoes? I’m not trying to justify suicide. I’m saying I can’t condemn those who, for reasons I cannot fathom, choose death over life.

You are clearly a USELESS PERSON, who just sees such people as fodder to be used.

You could not even be bothered to give a name or a location of one such case- jut to Humanize the victim.

I answered such a Troll-Post on FACEBOOK before.

Some person killed themselves over gender issue.

Therefore, all Christians were EVIL, because this teenage TRANSVESTITE killed itself.

I asked: "WHICH CHURCH WAS THIS? WHAT WERE THEIR TEACHINGS?"

So they kicked me out of their ATHEIST VS CHRISTIANITY Group.

They didn't want "versus;" they wanted Piñata!

It’s too late to help that young man but it’s not too late to comfort his parents and those of you who’ve lost loved ones to suicide.

THE PARENTS DO NOT DESERVE COMFORT: THEY FAILED AS PARENTS!

Their SEED did not LIVE, because they DID NOT CHOOSE LIFE!

GOD was not REAL to them; THE BIBLE was not a Book of INSTRUCTIONS to them- just a Book of STORIES!

Maybe you have heard words of condemnation or hollow comfort. Maybe you’ve been be told that the one you lost is lost for eternity. If so, I encourage you to find rest in the grace of our loving Father and to cultivate the same conviction as Paul:

PAUL WAS FEEDING THE GENTILE CHRISTIANS THESE USELESS DOCTRINES, KNOWING ALL THE TIME THAT HIS ENDGAME PLAN WAS TO HAVE THEM BELIEVING THAT NONSENSE, WHILE THE IMPERIAL TROOPS CAME TO HAUL THEM TO THE STADIUMS, AND TO THE BURNING STAKES.

There was no "Love of God in Christ Jesus" between God and Yahshua and PAUL'S FALSE CHRISTIANS.

They did not know YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS- let alone keep them.

Where could they possibly get "LOVE OF GOD" from?[/quote]

[See my BLOG: PAUL: THE FALSE CHRISTIAN. where I show the points of contradiction between PAUL'S TEACHINGS and YAHSHUA'S Teachings.]
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
noted
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Janeyinspires(f): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
jiggaz:
Mr Hell Fire thank you....When was the last time you sinned? Or abi u dont sin now? You might be in danger of Hell too you know.... lol . Since you are negating the finished work of Christ on the Cross and you want to add to what Christ did on the Cross, well carry go!!

But mind you, your self righteousness is a filthy rag before God. You people always condemn unbelievers & believers alike to hell and it stinks!! John 3:16 is the real Gospel not your man made doctrines!! All of you are hypocrites!! You people commit the worst sins in secret and come to the open to claim Holy!! You all stink!! Modern day Pharisees and Jesus was always harsh with your kind during his days!!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rms 8:38-9) If you don't like it, go and hug transformer!! Most of you hypocritical Christians are the reason people hardly embrace Christ, with all your do's and donts!! Christianity is not a religion neither is it about law keeping... its a relationship with Christ Jesus!!

I am for the Gospel of Grace cos its the true Gospel of Christ!! Thank God its now spreading all over the world!!

And lemme warn you and your kind ( Hpocrital-Pharisee-Judgemental Chrsitians ) STAY OFF MY POSTS!! Me and you people are not in the same category!! Stay off my posts if you don't want to see another side of me!! I am not nice to your kind... BE WARNED!!

jiggaz!!??
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Janeyinspires:

jiggaz!!??
Lool Good evening Janey.. plz disregard that post. That was an old post and am no longer like that.

When i first brought the Gospel of Grace here newly, i have so many opposition and it was mostly Christians that oppose me. I was very angry that my fellow Christians were condemning the Gospel of Christ while unbelievers are embracing it. I then became harsh & almost savage to them lol. I even threatened to beat one of them up!! hahahaaaa.... i was so pissed by their self righteousness and holier than thou attitude... lol.

But later, i began asking myself questions, that the Gospel is shared in love not by force or violence... I asked the Holy Spirit to calm me down because i have a problem with temper when am challenged on what i know lol grin So what i normally do to avoid all that confrontation is dat i ignore and it works. I don't reply negative comments no more. I only reply positive ones. The world is a big place and we are all different in our understanding, so its okay for people to have contrary opinion.

Nowadays, i just post the article and let the Holy Spirit do His work. I don't reply negative comments again. I am calm now grin lol. So my dear, plz disregard that post, its the old me. I don't curse or threaten Believers who have a different revelation from me. The Holy Spirit gave me wisdom to deal with my temper, so dats why i run solo here on this religious section. I don't comment on others posts and i don't reply negative comments no more....

I hope you are basking in the Love of Christ... Happy Sunday dear.
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by Janeyinspires(f): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2017
jiggaz:
Lool Good evening Janey.. plz disregard that post. That was an old post and am no longer like that.

When i first brought the Gospel of Grace here newly, i have so many opposition and it was mostly Christians that oppose me. I was very angry that my fellow Christians were condemning the Gospel of Christ while unbelievers are embracing it. I then became harsh & almost savage to them lol. I even threatened to beat one of them up!! hahahaaaa.... i was so pissed by their self righteousness and holier than thou attitude... lol.

But later, i began asking myself questions, that the Gospel is shared in love not by force or violence... I asked the Holy Spirit to calm me down because i have a problem with temper when am challenged on what i know lol grin So what i normally do to avoid all that confrontation is dat i ignore and it works. I don't reply negative comments no more. I only reply positive ones. The world is a big place and we are all different in our understanding, so its okay for people to have contrary opinion.

Nowadays, i just post the article and let the Holy Spirit do His work. I don't reply negative comments again. I am calm now grin lol. So my dear, plz disregard that post, its the old me. I don't curse or threaten Believers who have a different revelation from me. The Holy Spirit gave me wisdom to deal with my temper, so dats why i run solo here on this religious section. I don't comment on others posts and i don't reply negative comments no more....

I hope you are basking in the Love of Christ... Happy Sunday dear.

Lol,Loler,Lolest...you got me wondering up there.This is hard for some people to take.......I'm all basking in the unsearchable riches of Christ.May I PM you?
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Lol,Loler,Lolest...you got me wondering up there.This is hard for some people to take.......I'm all basking in the unsearchable riches of Christ.May I PM you?
alright
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lord Jesus
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Now
Re: What Happens To Christians Who Commit Suicide? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA Pastor Lands Arrives Warri For Event In Style, Lands In A Private Jet. PICS / This Is The Reason Why Gospel Artiste - Sinach Is So Big / The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.