Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How To Start A Lucrative Watermelon Farming In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Lucrative Watermelon Farming In Nigeria (867 Views)

Watermelon Farming Proper / Watermelon Farming/Training: June - August 2016. / Photos From My Small Watermelon Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Lucrative Watermelon Farming In Nigeria by peacemaker128(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Are you interested in starting a watermelon farm successfully? Do you need a sample watermelon farming business plan template? If YES, then i advice you read on.

Watermelon is among the best fruits recommended for people that wish to loose weight; and with the high rate of overweight or obesity related issues, and other numerous health benefits watermelon offers to the body, the demand for watermelon has sky rocked over the years.

Starting a watermelon farming business can yield massive profits as you can cultivate and harvest three batches of watermelon fruits in a year. For this article, I will discuss why you should invest in watermelon farming, and how you can start your own watermelon farm in no time.

http://agrobase.com.ng/how-to-start-a-lucrative-watermelon-farming-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Used Irrigation Water Pump For Sale / SKY Yoghurt, 25kg Powdered Milk Now Available in Lagos, Abuja, Kano / 33,792 Egg Capacity Incubator Machine For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.