Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

You WILL Lose Your Family! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You WILL Lose Your Family! (642 Views)

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You WILL Lose Your Family! by oaroloye(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2016
SHALOM!

GOD'S REQUIREMENT for all people is that they all REPENT, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL, or else they can all the Damnations of their choice.

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of the Kingdom of God,
15. And saying,
"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God is at hand:
Repent ye, and believe The Gospel."

HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIAN LEADERS EXAGGERATE GOD'S ACTIVITIES, AND ATTRIBUTE THINGS TO HIM THAT ARE NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!

THIS is what God has to Say to those who "REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL."

. 1st JOHN 3:1-15.

BEHOLD, what manner of Love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the Sons of God: therefore the World knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2. Beloved, now are we the Sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
4. Whosoever committeth Sin transgresseth also The Law: for Sin is the Transgression of the Law.
5. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our Sins; and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him Sinneth not: whosoever Sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
7. Little Children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is Righteous, even as he is Righteous.
8. He that committeth Sin is of the Devil; for the Devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this Purpose the Son of God was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit Sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot Sin, because he is Born of God.
10. In this the Children of God are manifest, and the Children of the Devil: whosoever doeth not Righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his Brother.
11. For this is The Message that ye heard From The Beginning,

"THAT WE SHOULD
LOVE ONE ANOTHER."

12. Not as Cain, who was of that Wicked One, and slew his Brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own Works were Evil, and his Brother's Righteous.
13. Marvel not, my Brethren, if the World hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from Death unto Life, because we love the Brethren. He that loveth not his Brother abideth in Death.
15. Whosoever hateth his Brother is a Murderer: and ye know that no Murderer hath Eternal Life abiding in him.

GOD IS NOT INTERESTED IN OUR POLITICAL STRUGGLES. People trying to attain and retain RICHES, HOUSES, and LANDS.

. MATTHEW 19:16-30.

16. And, behold, one came and said unto him,
"Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?"
17. And he saith unto him,
"Why callest thou me 'Good?' (There is) none Good but One, (that is,) God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep The Commandments."
18. He saith unto them,
"Which?"
Jesus said,

"THOU SHALT DO NO MURDER
THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY,
THOU SHALT NOT STEAL,
THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS,
19. "HONOUR THY FATHER AND (THY) MOTHER: and,
THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF."

20. The young man saith unto him,
"All these thing things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?"
21. Jesus saith unto him,
"If thou wilt be perfect, go (and) sell that thou hast, and give to the Poor, and thou shalt have Treasure in Heaven: and come (and) follow me."
22. But when the young man heard that Saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
23. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"Verily I say unto you,

'THAT A RICH MAN
SHALL HARDLY ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

24. "Again I say unto you,

'IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL
TO GO THROUGH
THE EYE OF A NEEDLE,
THAN FOR A RICH MAN
TO ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "

25. When his Disciples heard (it) they were exceedingly amazed, saying,
"Who then can be Saved?"
26. But Jesus beheld (them), and said unto them,
"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."
27. Then answered Peter and said unto him,
"Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?"
28. And Jesus said unto them,
"Verily I say unto you,

'THAT YE WHICH HAVE FOLLOWED ME,
IN THE REGENERATION
WHEN THE SON OF MAN
SHALL SIT IN THE THRONE
OF HIS GLORY,
YE ALSO SHALL SIT
UPON TWELVE THRONES,
JUDGING THE TWELVE TRIBES
OF ISRAEL.
29. 'AND EVERY ONE THAT HATH
FORSAKEN HOUSES, OR BRETHREN,
OR SISTERS, OR FATHER, OR MOTHER,
OR WIFE, OR CHILDREN, OR LANDS,
FOR MY NAME'S SAKE,
SHALL RECEIVE AN HUNDREDFOLD,
AND SHALL INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE.'

30. "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."

THIS IS WHAT INTERESTS GOD- NOT your Worldly concerns about getting along with UNBELIEVERS!

[Note: According to GEORGE LAMSA, the translator of the ARAMAIC BIBLE (which is still used by "The Church of the East,"wink the words for "ROPE" and "CAMEL" are similar (GAMLA), leading to this miscomprehension.]

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."
3. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"
5. Jesus answered,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN OF WATER
AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CANNOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is Born of the Spirit."
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him,
"How can these things be?"
10. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Art thou a Master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly Things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man hath ascended up to Heaven, but he that came down from Heaven, even the Son of Man which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World, that he gave his only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not his Son into the World to condemn the World; but that the World through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him is not Condemned: but he that believeth not is Condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is the Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN," IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC, MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. - George Lamsa, translator of the PESHITTA Bible. (Footnote to John 3:3,5.)

[If a person has not changed their thoughts and habits through the rite of WATER BAPTISM- having REPENTED of ALL of their SINS, they CANNOT SEE, nor ENTER INTO The Kingdom of God.

[If a person has not changed their thoughts and habits through THE SPIRIT OF GOD, they CANNOT SEE, nor ENTER INTO The Kingdom of God.

[IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE AND NECESSARY TO RE-ENTER OUR MOTHERS' WOMBS AND BE BORN AGAIN.

[In the process of REPENTING OF ALL OF OUR SINS, we HAVE TO attain TOTAL RECALL of our ENTIRE LIVES, and RELIVE them- detecting and remedying EVERY SATANIC INFLUENCE in our lives.

[Even that which occurred IN OUR MOTHERS' WOMBS.

[This was the GREAT DISCOVERY of LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD- which was supposed to be the CHURCH'S DISCOVERY.]

THIS IS WHAT INTERESTS GOD, AND NOT UNBELIEVERS' POLITICAL AMBITIONS, NOR THEIR COVETOUS AND MURDEROUS INTENTIONS.

. MATTHEW 6:19-34.

19. "Lay not up for yourselves Treasures upon Earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20. "But lay up for yourselves Treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21. "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22. "The Light of the Body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole Body shall be full of Light.
23. "But if thine eye be Evil, thy whole Body shall be full of Darkness. If therefore the Light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that Darkness!
24. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.
25. "Therefore I say unto you,

'TAKE NO THOUGHT
FOR YOUR LIFE,
WHAT YE SHALL EAT,
OR WHAT YE SHALL DRINK;
NOR YET FOR YOUR BODY,
WHAT YE SHALL PUT ON.'

Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26. "Behold the Fowls of the Air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your Heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27. "Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28. "And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29. "And yet I say unto you,

'THAT EVEN SOLOMON
IN ALL HIS GLORY
WAS NOT ARRAYED
LIKE ONE OF THESE.'

30. "Wherefore, if God so clothe the Grass of the Field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of Little Faith?
31. "Therefore take no thought, saying,

'WHAT SHALL WE EAT?' or,
'WHAT SHALL WE DRINK?' or,
'WHEREWITHAL SHALL WE BE CLOTHED?'

32. [For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:] for your Heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33. "But seek ye first The Kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34. "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

THIS IS WHAT GOD CARES ABOUT.

God does nor care whom Unbelievers choose to rule over them. There are those who teach that God selects people to rule over people who do not know Him, nor WANT to know Him, and places them over His Servants.

Including those who impede His Worship- thus fighting against His own Cause.

How does that make any sense to YOU?

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,
"There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him,

'How is it that I hear this of thee? Give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer Steward.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'What shall I do? For my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4. 'I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.'

5. "So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first,

'How much owest thou unto my lord?'

6. "And he said,

'An hundred measures of oil.'

And he said unto him,

'Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'And how much owest thou?'

And he said,

'An hundred measures of wheat.'

And he said unto him,

'Take thy bill, and write fourscore.'

8. "And the lord commended the Unjust Steward, because he had done wisely: for the Children of this World are in their Generation wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES
FRIENDS OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECEIVE YOU INTO
EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon, who will commit to your trust the True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
13. "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
14. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,
"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is Abomination in The Sight of God.
16. "The Law and the Prophets were until John: since that time The Kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17. And it is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass, than one tittle of The Law to fail."

Aggressive People struggle to grab Power in the Earth: the subsequent results have never ever been "GOOD," and are entirely the Responsibility of the "Grabbers."

People want to hear that they can serve two masters, and end up with Earthly Security and The Kingdom of God at the same time.

Christians have been trying to do that for 2,000 years- it has not worked yet!

. LUKE 14:25-34.

25. And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned and said unto them,
26. "If any (man) come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and brethren, and sisters, and yea, his own life also, he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not bear his Cross, and come after me, cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29. "Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT ABLE
TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of Peace.
33. "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35. "It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."

BECOMING A DISCIPLE OF YAHSHUA COSTS EVERYTHING WE HAVE.

We get A HUNDREDFOLD MORE- but what we had BEFORE has to be FORFEITED.

Therefore there are many Counterfeit versions of Christianity, all based upon the idea that this stipulation can be ignored.

That one can keep Unbeliever and Hypocritical Friends and Family. That one can keep and hold Property and Homelands.
That one can still retain old values and attitudes.

Yet still be SAVED.

This is SALVATION:

THE TEN TALENTS OF ABILITY.

[See: MATTHEW 25:1-46.]

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These are what Christians are supposed to strive for. To die without any of them is to completely forfeit The AfterLife.

The Soul that dies without TOTAL RECALL gets destroyed on the spot.

[See my Blog Page: http://whathappenswhenwedie..com/ .]

But to acquire this Power whilst still alive is the Gateway to all the other Powers, including eventual Immortality.

What can be worth more than that?
Re: You WILL Lose Your Family! by shadeyinka(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

GOD'S REQUIREMENT for all people is that they all REPENT, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL, or else they can all the Damnations of their choice.

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of the Kingdom of God,
15. And saying,
"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God is at hand:
Repent ye, and believe The Gospel."

HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIAN LEADERS EXAGGERATE GOD'S ACTIVITIES, AND ATTRIBUTE THINGS TO HIM THAT ARE NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!

THIS is what God has to Say to those who "REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL."

. 1st JOHN 3:1-15.

BEHOLD, what manner of Love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the Sons of God: therefore the World knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2. Beloved, now are we the Sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
3. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
4. Whosoever committeth Sin transgresseth also The Law: for Sin is the Transgression of the Law.
5. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our Sins; and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him Sinneth not: whosoever Sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
7. Little Children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is Righteous, even as he is Righteous.
8. He that committeth Sin is of the Devil; for the Devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this Purpose the Son of God was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit Sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot Sin, because he is Born of God.
10. In this the Children of God are manifest, and the Children of the Devil: whosoever doeth not Righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his Brother.
11. For this is The Message that ye heard From The Beginning,

"THAT WE SHOULD
LOVE ONE ANOTHER."

12. Not as Cain, who was of that Wicked One, and slew his Brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own Works were Evil, and his Brother's Righteous.
13. Marvel not, my Brethren, if the World hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from Death unto Life, because we love the Brethren. He that loveth not his Brother abideth in Death.
15. Whosoever hateth his Brother is a Murderer: and ye know that no Murderer hath Eternal Life abiding in him.

GOD IS NOT INTERESTED IN OUR POLITICAL STRUGGLES. People trying to attain and retain RICHES, HOUSES, and LANDS.

. MATTHEW 19:16-30.

16. And, behold, one came and said unto him,
"Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?"
17. And he saith unto him,
"Why callest thou me 'Good?' (There is) none Good but One, (that is,) God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep The Commandments."
18. He saith unto them,
"Which?"
Jesus said,

"THOU SHALT DO NO MURDER
THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY,
THOU SHALT NOT STEAL,
THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS,
19. "HONOUR THY FATHER AND (THY) MOTHER: and,
THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF."

20. The young man saith unto him,
"All these thing things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?"
21. Jesus saith unto him,
"If thou wilt be perfect, go (and) sell that thou hast, and give to the Poor, and thou shalt have Treasure in Heaven: and come (and) follow me."
22. But when the young man heard that Saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
23. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"Verily I say unto you,

'THAT A RICH MAN
SHALL HARDLY ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

24. "Again I say unto you,

'IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL
TO GO THROUGH
THE EYE OF A NEEDLE,
THAN FOR A RICH MAN
TO ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "

25. When his Disciples heard (it) they were exceedingly amazed, saying,
"Who then can be Saved?"
26. But Jesus beheld (them), and said unto them,
"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."
27. Then answered Peter and said unto him,
"Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?"
28. And Jesus said unto them,
"Verily I say unto you,

'THAT YE WHICH HAVE FOLLOWED ME,
IN THE REGENERATION
WHEN THE SON OF MAN
SHALL SIT IN THE THRONE
OF HIS GLORY,
YE ALSO SHALL SIT
UPON TWELVE THRONES,
JUDGING THE TWELVE TRIBES
OF ISRAEL.
29. 'AND EVERY ONE THAT HATH
FORSAKEN HOUSES, OR BRETHREN,
OR SISTERS, OR FATHER, OR MOTHER,
OR WIFE, OR CHILDREN, OR LANDS,
FOR MY NAME'S SAKE,
SHALL RECEIVE AN HUNDREDFOLD,
AND SHALL INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE.'

30. "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."

THIS IS WHAT INTERESTS GOD- NOT your Worldly concerns about getting along with UNBELIEVERS!

[Note: According to GEORGE LAMSA, the translator of the ARAMAIC BIBLE (which is still used by "The Church of the East,"wink the words for "ROPE" and "CAMEL" are similar (GAMLA), leading to this miscomprehension.]

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."
3. Jesus answered and said unto him,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"
5. Jesus answered,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN OF WATER
AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CANNOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is Born of the Spirit."
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him,
"How can these things be?"
10. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Art thou a Master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly Things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man hath ascended up to Heaven, but he that came down from Heaven, even the Son of Man which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World, that he gave his only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not his Son into the World to condemn the World; but that the World through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him is not Condemned: but he that believeth not is Condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is the Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN," IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC, MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. - George Lamsa, translator of the PESHITTA Bible. (Footnote to John 3:3,5.)

[If a person has not changed their thoughts and habits through the rite of WATER BAPTISM- having REPENTED of ALL of their SINS, they CANNOT SEE, nor ENTER INTO The Kingdom of God.

[If a person has not changed their thoughts and habits through THE SPIRIT OF GOD, they CANNOT SEE, nor ENTER INTO The Kingdom of God.

[IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE AND NECESSARY TO RE-ENTER OUR MOTHERS' WOMBS AND BE BORN AGAIN.

[In the process of REPENTING OF ALL OF OUR SINS, we HAVE TO attain TOTAL RECALL of our ENTIRE LIVES, and RELIVE them- detecting and remedying EVERY SATANIC INFLUENCE in our lives.

[Even that which occurred IN OUR MOTHERS' WOMBS.

[This was the GREAT DISCOVERY of LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD- which was supposed to be the CHURCH'S DISCOVERY.]

THIS IS WHAT INTERESTS GOD, AND NOT UNBELIEVERS' POLITICAL AMBITIONS, NOR THEIR COVETOUS AND MURDEROUS INTENTIONS.

. MATTHEW 6:19-34.

19. "Lay not up for yourselves Treasures upon Earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20. "But lay up for yourselves Treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21. "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22. "The Light of the Body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole Body shall be full of Light.
23. "But if thine eye be Evil, thy whole Body shall be full of Darkness. If therefore the Light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that Darkness!
24. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and Mammon.
25. "Therefore I say unto you,

'TAKE NO THOUGHT
FOR YOUR LIFE,
WHAT YE SHALL EAT,
OR WHAT YE SHALL DRINK;
NOR YET FOR YOUR BODY,
WHAT YE SHALL PUT ON.'

Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26. "Behold the Fowls of the Air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your Heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27. "Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28. "And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29. "And yet I say unto you,

'THAT EVEN SOLOMON
IN ALL HIS GLORY
WAS NOT ARRAYED
LIKE ONE OF THESE.'

30. "Wherefore, if God so clothe the Grass of the Field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of Little Faith?
31. "Therefore take no thought, saying,

'WHAT SHALL WE EAT?' or,
'WHAT SHALL WE DRINK?' or,
'WHEREWITHAL SHALL WE BE CLOTHED?'

32. [For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:] for your Heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33. "But seek ye first The Kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34. "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

THIS IS WHAT GOD CARES ABOUT.

God does nor care whom Unbelievers choose to rule over them. There are those who teach that God selects people to rule over people who do not know Him, nor WANT to know Him, and places them over His Servants.

Including those who impede His Worship- thus fighting against His own Cause.

How does that make any sense to YOU?

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he said also unto his Disciples,
"There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him, and said unto him,

'How is it that I hear this of thee? Give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer Steward.'

3. "Then the steward said within himself,

'What shall I do? For my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
4. 'I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.'

5. "So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first,

'How much owest thou unto my lord?'

6. "And he said,

'An hundred measures of oil.'

And he said unto him,

'Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'And how much owest thou?'

And he said,

'An hundred measures of wheat.'

And he said unto him,

'Take thy bill, and write fourscore.'

8. "And the lord commended the Unjust Steward, because he had done wisely: for the Children of this World are in their Generation wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES
FRIENDS OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECEIVE YOU INTO
EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon, who will commit to your trust the True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
13. "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
14. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them,
"Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is Abomination in The Sight of God.
16. "The Law and the Prophets were until John: since that time The Kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17. And it is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass, than one tittle of The Law to fail."

Aggressive People struggle to grab Power in the Earth: the subsequent results have never ever been "GOOD," and are entirely the Responsibility of the "Grabbers."

People want to hear that they can serve two masters, and end up with Earthly Security and The Kingdom of God at the same time.

Christians have been trying to do that for 2,000 years- it has not worked yet!

. LUKE 14:25-34.

25. And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned and said unto them,
26. "If any (man) come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and brethren, and sisters, and yea, his own life also, he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not bear his Cross, and come after me, cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29. "Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT ABLE
TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of Peace.
33. "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35. "It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear."

BECOMING A DISCIPLE OF YAHSHUA COSTS EVERYTHING WE HAVE.

We get A HUNDREDFOLD MORE- but what we had BEFORE has to be FORFEITED.

Therefore there are many Counterfeit versions of Christianity, all based upon the idea that this stipulation can be ignored.

That one can keep Unbeliever and Hypocritical Friends and Family. That one can keep and hold Property and Homelands.
That one can still retain old values and attitudes.

Yet still be SAVED.

This is SALVATION:

THE TEN TALENTS OF ABILITY.

[See: MATTHEW 25:1-46.]

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These are what Christians are supposed to strive for. To die without any of them is to completely forfeit The AfterLife.

The Soul that dies without TOTAL RECALL gets destroyed on the spot.

[See my Blog Page: http://whathappenswhenwedie..com/ .]

But to acquire this Power whilst still alive is the Gateway to all the other Powers, including eventual Immortality.

What can be worth more than that?

The remaining time is very short!
But men loved darkness rather than light
Children of the light are asleep because it is dark.

Let those who know Him warn others
With Love and Purity let us serve the Master
He comes when no one expects.

NOTE:
OP!
Since your post is long, use bolded fonts to make it easier to read. Compare to these posts of mine and modify this post
PART 1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven
PART 2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3436394/how-improve-spiritual-cgpa
Re: You WILL Lose Your Family! by oaroloye(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

(An admirable first effort; your own work, or copied?)

I presume that you mean well, but when people talk about "LOVE," without defining what they think that means, the unfortunate Truth is that they just do not know what they are talking about.

There are 12 different Ancient
Greek words the Oyinbos lazily translated "LOVE;" whereas not only are only ELEVEN of these words used in The New Testament, but the ONE of those Greek words that is NOT in the New Testament [EROS: Romantic Love,] is the only one most people, except able Bible scholars know, and the OYINBOS deliberately WANT people to THINK The Bible means by "LOVE."

[See my Blog Page: LOVE: DISAMBIGUATION AND CLARIFICATION.]

I took the effort to write that up here, (have you seen it?) have, to date (let me go see...?) ah, yes: 46 views; not ONE SINGLE COMMENT! People WANT to be DECEIVED?

Is THAT it?

Even if something were wrong with my Teachings, people could say so.

There's nothing wrong with my Posts; there is something wrong with the people reading them, who can't respond.

INABILITY TO RESPOND.

INABILITY TO COMPLETE COMM CYCLES.

1. (A) Source-Point.=>. (B) Receipt-Point.

2. (A) Receipt Point <= (B) Source Point.

A COMPLETE COMM CYCLE.

[See: DIANETICS 55, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

NOTE:
OP!
Since your post is long, use bolded fonts to make it easier to read. Compare to these posts of mine and modify this post
PART 1:
PART 2:

EXCELLENT ADVICE!

I have used it myself.

You can see on my other POSTS and TOPICS.

(I have skimmed over your pages. I think your style might still have room for improvement, but not that much! Do you use BLOGGER.COM and YOUTUBE.COM?)

However, when I do not have access to my DESKTOP, or I am using a shitty phone, or I am just too tired, in a hurry ot something, I just put stuff out there, with minimal formatting embellishments.

There is also the aspect that I DO NOT WRITE FOR WEAK MINDS WHO DO NOT WANT TO BE HELPED.

This is a Line of Work that can get people KILLED: I am NOT going to PRETEND, nor SUGAR-COAT anything, because I want FOLLOWERS. I have got by FINE without CROWDS of HUMAN CATTLE who cannot take the LEAST in the way of "DISCOMFORT."

When people say a Post is "TOO LONG," you KNOW they will NEVER amount to ANYTHING, ever!

The Six Attributes of WARRIORSHIP are:

1. CONTROL; 2. DISCIPLINE; 3. FORBEARANCE; 4. TIMING; 5. WILL; and, 6. THE PETTY TYRANT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Only with THESE Attributes can a HUNTER OF KNOWLEDGE progress.

Therefore when people cannot scale the FIRST OBSTACLE, I feel GOOD that I have turned them BACK from the REAL BATTLEFIELD- where they would have been mown down like GRASS.

If 30 other people could read my post, but ONLY YOU replied, what VALUE do THOSE LAZY AND SLOTHFUL.. PUNKS have, compared to YOU?
Re: You WILL Lose Your Family! by shadeyinka(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
oaroloye:

(An admirable first effort; your own work, or copied?)

The prose is original. It came on impulse.

oaroloye:

I presume that you mean well, but when people talk about "LOVE," without defining what they think that means, the unfortunate Truth is that they just do not know what they are talking about.

There are 12 different Ancient
Greek words the Oyinbos lazily translated "LOVE;" whereas not only are only ELEVEN of these words used in The New Testament, but the ONE of those Greek words that is NOT in the New Testament [EROS: Romantic Love,] is the only one most people, except able Bible scholars know, and the OYINBOS deliberately WANT people to THINK The Bible means by "LOVE."

[See my Blog Page: LOVE: DISAMBIGUATION AND CLARIFICATION.]

I took the effort to write that up here, (have you seen it?) have, to date (let me go see...?) ah, yes: 46 views; not ONE SINGLE COMMENT! People WANT to be DECEIVED?

Is THAT it?

Even if something were wrong with my Teachings, people could say so.

There's nothing wrong with my Posts; there is something wrong with the people reading them, who can't respond.

INABILITY TO RESPOND.

INABILITY TO COMPLETE COMM CYCLES.

1. (A) Source-Point.=>. (B) Receipt-Point.

2. (A) Receipt Point <= (B) Source Point.

A COMPLETE COMM CYCLE.

[See: DIANETICS 55, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

EXCELLENT ADVICE!

I have used it myself.

You can see on my other POSTS and TOPICS.

(I have skimmed over your pages. I think your style might still have room for improvement, but not that much! Do you use BLOGGER.COM and YOUTUBE.COM?)

However, when I do not have access to my DESKTOP, or I am using a shitty phone, or I am just too tired, in a hurry ot something, I just put stuff out there, with minimal formatting embellishments.

There is also the aspect that I DO NOT WRITE FOR WEAK MINDS WHO DO NOT WANT TO BE HELPED.

This is a Line of Work that can get people KILLED: I am NOT going to PRETEND, nor SUGAR-COAT anything, because I want FOLLOWERS. I have got by FINE without CROWDS of HUMAN CATTLE who cannot take the LEAST in the way of "DISCOMFORT."

When people say a Post is "TOO LONG," you KNOW they will NEVER amount to ANYTHING, ever!

But you know that the average person want quick information as we live in the world of information overload.

I type on my phone:
I do not use BLOGGER.COM nor YOUTUBE.COM

oaroloye:

The Six Attributes of WARRIORSHIP are:

1. CONTROL; 2. DISCIPLINE; 3. FORBEARANCE; 4. TIMING; 5. WILL; and, 6. THE PETTY TYRANT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Only with THESE Attributes can a HUNTER OF KNOWLEDGE progress.

Therefore when people cannot scale the FIRST OBSTACLE, I feel GOOD that I have turned them BACK from the REAL BATTLEFIELD- where they would have been mown down like GRASS.

If 30 other people could read my post, but ONLY YOU replied, what VALUE do THOSE LAZY AND SLOTHFUL.. PUNKS have, compared to YOU?

But also don't forget that your first aim should be to reach as many as possible like the parable of the sower.
Re: You WILL Lose Your Family! by oaroloye(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
SHALOM!

shadeyinka:

The prose is original. It came on impulse.

That is how PROPHETIC UTTERANCE starts.

But you know that the average person want quick information as we live in the world of information overload.

You are correct. Nonetheless, I really DON'T care about THOSE people as want cheap & easy Teachings- because I know what is coming NEXT- and I need WARRIORS, not REFUGEES.

I type on my phone:
I do not use BLOGGER.COM nor YOUTUBE.COM

Then I think you will be surprised, when you find out what you can do with a "mere phone," as some might call it.

But also don't forget that your first aim should be to reach as many as possible like the parable of the sower.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
3. And he spake many things unto them in Parables, saying,
"Behold, a Sower went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
6. "And when the Sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
7. "And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
8. "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."
10. And the Disciples came, and said unto him,
"Why speakest thou unto them in Parables?"
11. He answered and said unto them,
"Because it is GIVEN UNTO YOU, to know The Mysteries of The Kingdom of God, but to THEM it is NOT GIVEN.
12. "For whosoever hath, to him it shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them in Parables: because they seeing see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they UNDERSTAND.
14. "And in them is fulfilled the Prophecy of Esaias, which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART IS WAXED GROSS,
AND (THEIR) EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH (THEIR) EYES,
AND HEAR WITH (THEIR) EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND WITH (THEIR) HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed (are) your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND RIGHTEOUS (MEN)
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
(THOSE THINGS) WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN (THEM);
AND TO HEAR (THOSE THINGS) WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD (THEM).'

18. "Hear ye therefore THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER.
19. 'When any one heareth THE WORD of THE Kingdom, and UNDERSTANDETH (IT) NOT, then cometh The Wicked (One), and catcheth away That Which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed By The Way Side.
20. 'But he that received the seed into Stony Places, the same is he that heareth the Word, and anon with joy receiveth It;
21. 'Yet hath he not root in himself, but curseth for but a while: for when Tribulation or Persecution ariseth because of the Word, by and by he is offended.
22. 'He also that received seed Among the Thorns is he that heareth the Word; and the Care if the World, and the Deceitfulness of Riches, choke the Word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. 'But he that received seed into the Good Ground is he that heareth the Word, and Understandeth (It); which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an Hundredfold, some Sixty, and some Thirty ' "

MY GOAL IS TO REACH AS MANY AS ARE WILLING TO UNDERGO THE HARDSHIPS NECESSARY TO ATTAIN TO BEING "GOOD GROUND."

If the lengths of my Posts were able to deter people, that means they were CHAFF.

Anyone who can read every line, and come back with an OPINION is not made of the same material.

THAT is who I want in MY LORD'S CHURCH- not people who think that the WINDOW is another DOOR, when some BUTTOCK HARAM cocks an AK-47 in their ear!

I want people who will say: "COME OUT OF HIM!"

Come the next month, that whole Terrorist Network is unravelled...

Or what do people think I am preaching here?
Re: You WILL Lose Your Family! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
shadeyinka:

NOTE:
OP!
PART 1:
PART 2:
must u quote dat looooooong write up smh some peeps eh
Re: You WILL Lose Your Family! by ScienceWatch: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE AND NECESSARY TO RE-ENTER OUR MOTHERS' WOMBS AND BE BORN AGAIN.

In the process of REPENTING OF ALL OF OUR SINS, we HAVE TO attain TOTAL RECALL of our ENTIRE LIVES, and RELIVE them- detecting and remedying EVERY SATANIC INFLUENCE in our lives. Even that which occurred IN OUR MOTHERS' WOMBS.

You again reveal your Zero understanding of the scriptures, especially the Gospels. Is this your final level of achievement as an
Anti-Christ ?

Prove it to us. Prove what you are saying "IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE AND NECESSARY TO RE-ENTER OUR MOTHERS' WOMBS AND BE BORN AGAIN." Pastor Bronchitis, are you and Nicodemes room mates ?
On second thoughts, forget I asked. I dont want men to go damage their mothers wombs.

May I ask why you are still preaching about the scumbag, sex-orgies on the church alter, wanted convicted criminal, L.Ron Hubbard with such reverence and blind worship ? ? ? ?
If attain L. Ron hubbard were to achieve TOTAL RECALL of his ENTIRE LIFE it will surely be like a PORNOGRAPHY LIBRARY. For real !

God help Africa !!
Re: You WILL Lose Your Family! by ScienceWatch: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

You are correct. Nonetheless, I really DON'T care about THOSE people as want cheap & easy Teachings- because I know what is coming NEXT- and I need WARRIORS, not REFUGEES. MY GOAL IS TO REACH AS MANY AS ARE WILLING TO UNDERGO THE HARDSHIPS NECESSARY TO ATTAIN TO BEING "GOOD GROUND."

If the lengths of my Posts were able to deter people, that means they were CHAFF.

THAT is who I want in MY LORD'S CHURCH- not people who think that the WINDOW is another DOOR, when some BUTTOCK HARAM cocks an AK-47 in their ear!

I want people who will say: "COME OUT OF HIM!"

Come the next month, that whole Terrorist Network is unravelled...

Or what do people think I am preaching here?
The length of your posts certainly deter me pastor Bronchitis. But I saw that you want to recruit warriors for Satan to fight Satan.
Which is contrary to what Jesus taught.
Furthermore, you insult me and call me chaff for saying your posts are long, boring, Pro Sex orgies on the church alter, out of context scriptures, criminal, insulting to rape victims, high defensive of rapists, antagonistic to Christians and Muslims, friendly to fictional doctrines, confusing to the mentally affected and many more.

I will always be patient with you pastor Bronchitis because I know the diabolical source of your spiritual masters teachings.
May the force be with you !

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! / 7 Reasons Nigerians Are So Obsessed With Religion / See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.