Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? (654 Views)

Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls / Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by melvin1992(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Hello guys, some tine is happening right now that has never happen for the past 7yrs in my area. For the very first time we are having a non uninterrupted napa light for the pass 3days and 6hurs and still counting. If this is the change they are talking about am fully in support of this change. I live in delta warri South. Please i wana knw if we are d only one enjoying this or is a general tin everywere
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by mhisbliss(f): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2016
seems they've turned a new leaf, imagine uninterrupted power supply even when its raining seriously with all the cold, its been two days now, lets watch what will happen later on, maybe they're trying to butter us up before bringing the outstanding light bill

1 Like

Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by melvin1992(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
My dear i dey tel u. This is d first time in a week dat i did not buy fuel for my gen
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by donbenedict(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2016
I'm in an area where electricity hasn't been invented.
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by MalcoImX: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2016
My phones are not connected to the charger right now, and there's light. I am the one doing the nyanga now, knowing that there will be light whenever I need it.
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by otokx(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
No light in Aluu, no light in Choba, no light in Uniport , no light in Emohua, no light in Rumuji, since February 2016 for most of the aforementioned areas.
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2016
otokx:
No light in Aluu, no light in Choba, no light in Uniport , no light in Emohua, no light in Rumuji, since February 2016 for most of the aforementioned areas.
No light in the whole of ikwerre LGA I Don tire to buy fuel in aluu here, the last time I had like is two semester ago.
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by Skillfullulu(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Improved I'm my area I guess... Pleausre, ile-epo,oke-odo. Lagos.
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by DankemzI(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
It's Hydro Power!
Lets wait for the Sun then we can compliment em!
Now floods are sweeping the North, Imagine how the Dams are.
If we had solar energy and Wind turbines to compliment Hydro and Gas, we would have had 24 hours uninterrupted power
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by Dimejimichael(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
We have been enjoy 20hr uninterrupted power in my own area..Ado Odo Ota local gov't
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by argon500: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God say me no know wetin dey dey call epileptic electricity cos me no dey around.. But my friends confirmed to me that the elecricity has really improved.. If this si what they mean by change, then I am in support

I just hope no be bobo things
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by alizma: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2016
guys I can't believe what is happening in Lagos for about three weeks now. last two weeks have been very wonderful in term of steady light. as I type now, there has been light since yesterday despite heavy rainfall.
Re: What Is The Current Suitation Of Light Your Area? by Lanretoye(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2016
im just herr to say fashola thank you

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole: A Review Of His Stewardship / $15b Arms Cash: Judges In Trouble Over Stipends / Fresh Twist As Senate Confirms New Chairman, MD, Other Board Members For nddc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.