Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation (669 Views)

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2016
Good Day Everyone....
This Topic Has Been In My Head For Sometime Now And I Think Now Is The Right Time To Let It Out

The Creation :
It Is Believed That God Created The Earth And Everything Thats In It.
While Science Prove That We Evolved From Particles.

Just Like Every Other Planet The Earth Was There With Nothing But Water And Total Darkness..

My Theory On The Creation :
God Came From Another Planet,Who Have Existed And Are Well Civilized,He Has Mastered How To Use All Elements Around Him,He Knows How To Travel Through Time And Space,He Knows The Secret To Evernal life (remember he has lived long enough and so he has full knowledge of everything)

He Came To Earth And Created Everything In It... He Created Also The Garden Of Eden And Created 2 People.
And Remember He Commanded Them Not To Eat Of 2 fruits. The Tree Of Life And That Of Good And Evil

Satan Who Was Kicked Out Decided To Corrupt This pure Minded couple.
He Made Them Eat Of The Fruit And Their Eyes Were Open.

TBC
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Cont.....

Their Eyes Were Open And They Knew Instanly that they were unclad...

they were on their way to eat of the fruit of life when God drove them out....

you can see how man got his knowledge and civilization began...

If We Were Able To Eat Of The Fruit Of Life,There Would Have Been No Deaths

But Humans Would Have Been The Cause Of Their Extintion As Those Bad And Corrupt Wont Die. Just Imagine The Suffering.

TBC
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Genesis Of Civilization :

There Are Some Books Out There That You Need To Read..
The Lost Books Of The Bible
Lost Books Of Moses ETC

These Are Books That Give More Information About What Happened Way Back That You Wont Find In The Regular Bible.

I Believe We Know The Story Of The Fallen Angels..
There Is More To It Than You Have Read...

They Thought man how to make weapons, extract gold,irons,and so many other things...

On Sighting this,An Angel (I forgot the name) went up to God And Report Them Saying.... "Lord,Why Look At (The Fallen Angels Have A Leader,I Forgot His Name) And Let Him Teach To This People Things Which Have Been Keep Secret In Heaven.

Then God Send The Angel to take him and cast him out for eternity in someplace (which i believe its a planet where no one can find him)

while others were washed away by the flood....

TBC
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2016
All these remain Observational Guesses Until you can collected Independently verfiable evidences and present it to see.

Consider the flaws :

1) Is God in this case a singular entity or a race?

2) So he is extremely advanced; can span galaxies in seconds blah blah blah but where did he come from? It follows that if there is one "god"; there will be several others. And whilst I cannot say for these advanced beings; technological advancement fosters peace. These advanced people will be united in their sorjoun on earth and not as diametrically opposed as we have it

3) These beings would have accurate scientific knowledge about the earth; the solar system and the universe in general. They won't claim to split the moon; or stop the sun like some do.

And finally; most importantly:

Existence of these beings only push the argument further. One can argue that if these being exists; somehow must have created them. Because apparently for some; order cannot come from randomness.

So we'll ask.

Who created these Beings?

which is a similar question to:

Who created God?

2 Likes

Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Ascension Of Christ To Heaven :

It Was Recorded That Christ Died And Rose Up The Third Day And Went To Heaven....

My Theory :

What If There Were Some Kind Of Space Ship Above That No One Could See that jesus used when he was out of everyone's sight..

its my belief that he couldn't have flew all the way to heaven without a means of transportation.

remember i said earlier that I See God As A Being From Another World Who Has Come To Display His Hand Works Of Creativity...

2. Jesus Said "I Am The Way,The Truth And The Life,And No One Commet unto The Father But By Me"

He Was Sent By God. And We All Knew He Was The Son Of God.

My Theory : I Believe There Are Other World Like Ours Out There...

just like on earth we have the president,governors,etc

i believe God made other worlds and made Jesus the governor of this earth. to bring to him information,bills (our prayers) etc.

thats why he came and introduced himself.

i believe there are others worlds out there. just that they are too far for us to get close
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Jesus Said He Has Gone To Create A Place For Us :
Jesus On His ascension To Heaven Said He Has Gone To Create A Place For Us
My Theory : What If This Place He Has Gone To Create Is Another Planet Out There..
And I Believe Its Been Created Just That Its Too Far For Us To Reach... Considering How Big The Universe Is...
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Revelation : The End

Jesus Said So Many Things About The End Of The World And Gave Signs... We Could See It All Happening...

I Believe That He Knew The Future...

He Talked About Monsters Tormenting Us To Accept Them....

My Theory :

(This Is A Future Projection) (Its Imaginary)
That Means We Finally Found The Answer To The Questions We Seek The Question Of "Are We Alone"

These Monsters Came And Invade our world.... they torture us and loot away our resources...

they offered to give us all we wanted if only we could accept the mark....

And This I Call The End Of Mankind..

TBC
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by oglalasioux(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2016
If the biblical god lives in another planet in another solar system in our galaxy (Jehovah's Witnesses actually believe this), then how many earth like planets should be in our milky way galaxy with at least 400 billion individual stars?

There are at least another 200 billion galaxies in the universe. This makes me wonder why a god who created 200 billion galaxies, each with at least 400 billion stars chose earth as where to place the egoistic human. And in that earth the same god chose the Israelites as his special people (apparently he made a mistake creating others). The idea of a god as promoted by the Jews don't actually check out.

Let's say your theory is right and that god can beat the speed of light while travelling through space and time (very possible, I'll admit), it means he is capable of anything. But then why is an all knowing god so averse to the hardship on earth; diseases, earthquakes, famine, wars, which mankind is solely trying to solve by himself? Why should we give thanksgiving to such a god who is so selective that one passenger out of fourteen survives a motor accident? Why can't he save the whole fourteen?

Must all the first born innocent children of the Egyptians be killed by his angel to prove a point? Must Uriah's wife child die for adulterous David's punishment? What crime did the child commit?

It stains my intellect to imagine that all these happened because a couple ate fruits deliberately put there by an all knowing god who already knew they will eat the fruit and who had created a hell for the couple for eating the fruit though he knew they will eat it because he is all knowing. What a god.

If there's a god behind the creation of the universe then that god is outside the universe and is not even aware of what the hydrogen atoms he made 14 billion years ago has turned into.

1 Like

Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2016
@oglalasioux
you have a point.... these questions you ask i do think about them too...
we have questions...no one has the answers... we could only assume.... observe...... and yet the questions remain...
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by donnffd(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2016
oglalasioux:
If the biblical god lives in another planet in another solar system in our galaxy (Jehovah's Witnesses actually believe this), then how many earth like planets should be in our milky way galaxy with at least 400 billion individual stars?

There are at least another 200 billion galaxies in the universe. This makes me wonder why a god who created 200 billion galaxies, each with at least 400 billion stars chose earth as where to place the egoistic human. And in that earth the same god chose the Israelites as his special people (apparently he made a mistake creating others). The idea of a god as promoted by the Jews don't actually check out.

Let's say your theory is right and that god can beat the speed of light while travelling through space and time (very possible, I'll admit), it means he is capable of anything. But then why is an all knowing god so averse to the hardship on earth; diseases, earthquakes, famine, wars, which mankind is solely trying to solve by himself? Why should we give thanksgiving to such a god who is so selective that one passenger out of fourteen survives a motor accident? Why can't he save the whole fourteen?

Must all the first born innocent children of the Egyptians be killed by his angel to prove a point? Must Uriah's wife child die for adulterous David's punishment? What crime did the child commit?

It stains my intellect to imagine that all these happened because a couple ate fruits deliberately put there by an all knowing god who already knew they will eat the fruit and who had created a hell for the couple for eating the fruit though he knew they will eat it because he is all knowing. What a god.

If there's a god behind the creation of the universe then that god is outside the universe and is not even aware of what the hydrogen atoms he made 14 billion years ago has turned into.

I dont know of any jehovah witness member that believes God lives on another planet in the galaxy, you might mean Mormons and i would agree but not jehovah witnesses
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by oglalasioux(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2016
donnffd:

I dont know of any jehovah witness member that believes God lives on another planet in the galaxy, you might mean Mormons and i would agree but not jehovah witnesses

Research very well. I studied with the Jehovah's witnesses for years. If you are one then ask proper questions and you'll be told how a house was even built in USA for Abraham and others to live when they resurrect. I'm not guessing about anything about the Jehovah's witnesses. I was once an insider.
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by Ranchhoddas: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2016
oglalasioux:

Research very well. I studied with the Jehovah's witnesses for years. If you are one then ask proper questions and you'll be told how a house was even built in USA for Abraham and others to live when they resurrect. I'm not guessing about anything about the Jehovah's witnesses. I was once an insider.
No witness believes that.
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by donnffd(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
oglalasioux:

Lol...you might be talking about Mormons not Jehovah witnesses, trust me, i know what i am saying...
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by oglalasioux(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
donnffd:

Lol...you might be talking about Mormons not Jehovah witnesses, trust me, i know what i am saying...

No, you don't. Even if you are a Jehovah's witness then you need to open your mind and research more. Google is your friend here.
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by agwom(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Poverty can not stop you from singing praises to the lord your God..

watch this video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ude9DaBbEw
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by donnffd(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
oglalasioux:

No, you don't. Even if you are a Jehovah's witness then you need to open your mind and research more. Google is your friend here.

Dude, i am not a Jehovah witness, but i have studied with them, read their books, attended their kingdom hall meetings and also a frequent reader of their watchtower and Awake magazines...In my opinion, they are the most intellectually-inclined set of christians we have today and nowhere and i repeat nowhere in their doctrines do they believe God lives in this universe talkless of in a galaxy...

I think you are the one that needs to do the research...I said it before and would say it again, stop mistaking Jehovah witnesses for Mormons
Re: Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation by oglalasioux(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
donnffd:

Dude, i am not a Jehovah witness, but i have studied with them, read their books, attended their kingdom hall meetings and also a frequent reader of their watchtower and Awake magazines...In my opinion, they are the most intellectually-inclined set of christians we have today and nowhere and i repeat nowhere in their doctrines do they believe God lives in this universe talkless of in a galaxy...

I think you are the one that needs to do the research...I said it before and would say it again, stop mistaking Jehovah witnesses for Mormons

I'll follow you up in this argument. I'll put a lot of time into it too. Please try and bring up all you know about the Jehovah's witnesses. I hope this forum will follow us up to know who wins.

First; get the Watch Tower publication titled Reconciliation. Read page 14. Have you ever heard of the Pleiades? The book stated that the throne of Jehovah is on one of the stars in that constellation in the milky way galaxy.

(1) (Reply)

Question On Tithe / Nigerians And Religion / CSO Writes Open Letter To Father Mbaka, TB Joshua, Others Over Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.