Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos (1788 Views)

Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by illmatic101(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by illmatic101(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Edo indigenes yesterday went on rampage in Jattu central market of Etsako West and Central LGA in Edo state on Friday August 26, injuring one and destroying cars and billboards.
Mayhem began when some thugs sighted an APC branded vehicle driving through the Jattu – Auchi. They started stoning the vehicle and got the wind screen damaged. The occupant of the vehicle Hon. Theophilius Momoh escaped with minor injury

Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am here to see pictures.

I am not from Edo but wish Obseki wins Edo2016 in the coming month
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by emeijeh(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pishurs or.....
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by illmatic101(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
I am here to see pictures.

I am not from Edo but wish Obseki wins Edo2016 in the coming month

The pictures are ready
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
illmatic101:

The pictures are ready

You are a lair and pathetic crook.

The pictures has nothing to do with your concorted lies
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by illmatic101(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

You are a lair and pathetic crook.

The pictures has nothing to do with your concorted lies

I posted a link above please do click on it
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by AONO: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
That is what you get when you have too much uneducated and unemployed youth in your state because of bad government
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by illmatic101(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
AONO:
That is what you get when you have too much uneducated and unemployed youth in your state because of bad government

You're right

1 Like

Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by dubemnaija: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Edo people are just waking up grin

Good for them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by illmatic101(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
dubemnaija:
Edo people are just waking up grin

Good for them cheesy

My dear there's hunger in the land

1 Like

Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
who is this wailer posting old photos.... as for edo 2016 #Na_Godwin
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
The only violence i will permit the Edo people to do is to angrily pursue APC out of Edo through democratic means that is through voting. Go to polling booth wit your voter card and vote Ize Iyamu. Protect your vote and the rest is history.
Re: Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice development.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: LASG Removes VIO From Lagos Roads / MASSOB Shuts Down Owerri, Celebrate's Independence Day / Which Portion Would You Drink? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.