Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) (25691 Views)

Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos / The Pulitzer Prize Held Yesterday (see Full List Of Winners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by kayalla(f): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
congrates to them
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
How young guys get married this days surprises me.
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nairaland ladies be forming, while guys are busy getting married.
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Nathkem01(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Am happy for u oo.....HML Oya our own food unko
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by MissIndependent(f): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Congrats Immanuel wink HML

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Congratz Immanuelle.... May God bless ya union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Na Lalasticlala wedding we dey wait grin
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Congratulations and happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by betapikin: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy married life boss..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by montezz(f): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Was thinking it was Aminat o! Congrats anyways
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by justmenoni: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
A Nairalander named vocalwall got married yesterday being 27th of August, 2016.

He is a Top blogger and one of foremost nairalander, Emmanuel of Vocalwall.com got married to his beautiful sweetheart yesterday..

We wish him a happy married life. Big congrats to him..

See photos below...

Aunty Amina,u can lie for Africa but then it's one of the foremost and not foremost nairlander and please tell the groom that i like his shoe well well oo it;s so lovely and please ask him why is he hiding the bride's pregnancy cos I was at the wedding and the bride is visibly pregnant..buyt wait why do we like to hide pregnancy sef?
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by jay7(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy married life, I like seen young couple's.
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by AnodaIT(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Better later than never.

Congrats to you. Best of online friends
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
seriously ? but ion know him sha..good luck why the gurl nor fine.... abi nah Nairalander to....
You're a retard nigga

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Popular Ke? How come I've never heard of him? grin

Anyway, HML to him. Wish him all the best.
He makes FP sometimes bruh... You go surely know am by I'm signature
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by egedege1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
HML bruh
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
haaa.. One man down!

My very own Vocalwall. You wouldn't know how much this man tried for me. Happy Married life bro, God bless your union mightily!

Smellymouth, Baba agba, when you sef wan marry? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Broke4ever: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
jadekitana this could be us
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by iceadonis(f): 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
seriously ? but ion know him sha..good luck why the gurl nor fine.... abi nah Nairalander to....

please buy 20naira sense .....it will be good for ur brain...I hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Smellymouth: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Iamkingzlee, I dey wait for demiladegold grin cheesy grin

Infact I don buy the ring, I don rent the canopies..

I don fix d date, I don book the tickets to dubai for honeymoon.. As I wan propose to her, EmperorLee wake me up morning don reach make I rush go baff... cry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by delishpot: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerian women should learn the right finger to place engagement rings......

The wife is fine, wishing them the best
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by hpk(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2016
See wedding here no be the one whey person dey dab like WILLY WILLY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Iamkin.gzlee, I dey wait for demiladeg.old grin cheesy grin

Infact I don buy the ring, I don rent the canopies..

I don fix d date, I don book the tickets to dubai for honeymoon.. As I wan propose to her, Emp..erorLee wake me up morning don reach make I rush go baff... cry

*pours him cold water* Morning don reach, you say make I wake you na grin
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

*pours him cold water* Morning don reach, you say make I wake you na grin

Chaii. The dream sweet nor be small.. grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chaii. The dream sweet nor be small.. grin cheesy

grin cheesy Na Rihanna you see for the dream? grin
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin cheesy Na Rihanna you see for the dream? grin

Yes ooo.. grin

That kind dream when you dey smile for the dream.. Only for you to wake up na EmperorLee face you see trying to wake you up.... Hahaha..
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes ooo.. grin

That kind dream when you dey smile for the dream.. Only for you to wake up na EmperorLee face you see trying to wake you up.... Hahaha..

cheesy grin cheesy na horror be that cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy grin cheesy na horror be that cheesy

grin cheesy I wan conquer like you.. I know say you be Baba for the ladies.. my own dey happen for dreams.. Your own na real life e dey happen.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy I wan conquer like you.. I know say you be Baba for the ladies.. my own dey happen for dreams.. Your own na real life e dey happen.. cool

grin washing n setting abi grin. Ogadinmma

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin washing n setting abi grin. Ogadinmma

Haba.. if I decide to wash you, my Hypo go finish.. grin
Re: A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Haba.. if I decide to wash you, my Hypo go finish.. grin

Oniovo make dem find me one nairaland gal na, I wan marry #ready cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. / Kano Government Spends N200M On Mass Wedding For 1,520 Couples (Photos) / 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.