Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins (1436 Views)

3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils / Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins by farem: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
*MATHEMATICS EXAM PAPER*
*Time*: *3Hrs 30MINS*
*INSTRUCTIONS:* *ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS.*
*ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS*

*1.* You have dated a girl for *two* years, eventually she drops you for another guy. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. *(20 marks)*

*2.* You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. *(20 marks)*

*3. For Boys* You're dating around 15 girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s
*(a)* Plot a graph of girls against prices of phones. *(15marks)*
*(b)* Use your graph to estimate your future poverty *(5marks)*

*4.* You are dating other peoples' sisters yet you don't want to see any guy with your sister. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. *(20 marks)*

*5.* You are a *civil servant*, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than K30,000. Your daughter who is awaiting *GCE* result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy worth K150,000 each. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. *(20 marks)*

*6. *For girls* You're a girl and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour, use the law of diminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. *(20 marks)*

*7.* You can't give your wife N500 for a pot of soup, but you spend over N50000 in bars and restaurant.
Calculate the radius of your 'stupidity', take π=3.142 *(20 marks)*

_*BEST OF LUCK!*_

Note: Send your answer scripts to my inbox. 1st ten correct entries win free tickets to visit Shekau in the UK hospital!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins by ikbnice(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Prof, your wife is with me, give me my full mark in the next ten minutes and I won't fvck her but if the ten minutes elapse. I'm afraid you may have to resort to going in through the back door that would likely be hanging on its hinges. Thanks.
Re: Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
ikbnice:
Prof, your wife is with me, give me my full mark in the next ten minutes and I won't fvck her but if the ten minutes elapse. I'm afraid you may have to resort to going in through the back door that would likely be hanging on its hinges. Thanks.

Wicked grin
Re: Hilarious Mathematics Exam Paper Of The Week: Time::3hrs 30mins by ikbnice(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Wicked grin
sir, I'm not. I only want to pass.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB:Full List Of CBT Centres Sanctioned After 2017 UTME South East Top list / Stephen Akintayo 2017 Bursary / 10 Best Private Universities And Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.