|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,354,880 members, 5,223,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2019 at 08:33 AM
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tuzinde(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2017|
hello, what program in U of A is this
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sirmeeyha: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017|
375 is for usd so convert cad to usd and multiply by 375......asked at the bank
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Olanrewaju92(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2017|
Lemme just comment cos ee Don Tey. To all approved TRV, congrats. Make una pray 4 us too wey dey hopeful.
BTW, please house I need anyone on this platform that applied to UofS and has gotten his/her admission status signify. I'm bit disturbed this days because I mostly think about it every minute. Does this thing take much time. Applied since Oct 22.
Anyway, it's M.A sociology and I'm with 3.53/5 CGPA, graduated 2015. I pray I'm lucky by his grace cos program starts September 2017 and we know as CIC take time processing TRV.
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by rogbalekan(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2017|
Be optimistic, cos from my own observations, schools contact those who do not sail through early. Therefore, for yours to be delayed, definitely it must end in praise. However, you can start gathering ur docs for trv application.
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Olanrewaju92(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2017|
Bro if that's the case, I would be glad cos all documents are on deck and firing mode about to be activated. I pray it comes fruitful at the end of the show.
#weshallallexcelmovingtocanadathis2017 for all hopefuls.
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2017|
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Olanrewaju92(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2017|
I'm sorry, Nope
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by odagogo: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2017|
Control Systems, what are you going for?
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Uzee24: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017|
I sent U a mail, please reply.
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by teddybear20: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2017|
please oo, I'm in Canada already. my admission was deferred to September. is it possible I work till September? or I shouldn't dare working at all? cos I was given 20h per week during school session. what do you guys think
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017|
teddybear20:You can't start working untill you meet the conditions on your study permit which is to be enrolled and actively pursuing your studies(on full time basis). You will be violating the conditions of your study permit if your start working now. Wait till the start of your program in september.
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017|
@folaroyal. Please can you send your email - I need help with my SOP please.
Thanks so much. Pls e,ail me at email@example.com
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2017|
rogbalekan:The bolded isn't always right. UofT, Ryerson, and UofM didn't notify me of fall 2015 application rejection till around April, When I emailed their grad program coordinator for status on my app. In fact, my believe, for my program, is that if you don't hear by late March, email the grad coordinator. It is probably that space is full.
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tuzinde(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2017|
Engineering management, applied end November, status shows application pre-screnning
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Olanrewaju92(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2017|
The bolded getting me scared Bro. I applied earlier than ever because the form was out around October of which I did on 22nd October.
BTW, UofS holds much reputation being a formal organisation which out to make official statements to unacceptable candidates. SIMPLE.
This wait is disheartening to me. Mere unilorin sef sent admission letter after 4 months. Let UofS stop acting like locals ooooo.
I'm positive sha irrespective of any shackles.
Stay blessed ahead of the night fellas.
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdullahi45: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2017|
Osemigho:Could you please suggest the less competitive ones, i would like to pursue Msc in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Immunology
From your response what did you say you shared before, could you please send it to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2017|
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iseise: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2017|
please I send you an email. Kindly check from abelise200@yahoo. Com
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by LMay(f): 5:05am On Feb 25, 2017|
@ Folaroyal, @ Osemigho, @ MichV, Everyone, please if a professor is willing to be one's supervisor at University of Saskatchewan but says outrightly that she has no funding and asks one to seek funds from other resources, does this mean one can still risk the application hoping to get funds externally?
Please can you suggest a way around this? Lecturers in this proposed research interest area (Pharmacy or Health ICT) are extremely rare. Only two found so far.
No personal funds. Should I let go or seize the opportunity regardless?
|Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2017|
Thank you for all your contributions in this part.
This is the end.
Part 12 is here https://www.nairaland.com/3649314/canadian-student-visa-thread-part#54035884
3 Likes 1 Share
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69