Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) (29918 Views)

Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) / Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cele don open factory oh,nice one.christ embassy and co should take note grin
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by glad7: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is a welcome development, a huge avenue for massive employment.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by mmsen: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
alizma:
yesterday it was the biggest rice Mill in Africa and today we have this. yet the wailers continue to see the dark side only.
God bless Nigeria.

Those are state initiatives.

The FG has been a disaster since 2015.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Awaja(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:
Wailers & IPOD will avoid this thread like this

The way I avoid fallen breasts
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
what will their be sewing pyjamas or panties even as that aba remain the headquarter for Nigeria garments and shoes industry... even some of the garments u bought from abroad are sew in aba and export out , if u still doubt visit shoe plaza ariaria power line Free zone or bakassi line, just that government is useless
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
what will their be sewing pyjamas or panties even as that aba remain the headquarter for Nigeria garments and shoes industry... even some of the garments u bought from abroad are sew in aba and export out , if u still doubt visit shoe plaza ariaria power line Free zone or bakassi line, just that this present government is useless

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
alizma:
yesterday it was the biggest rice Mill in Africa and today we have this. yet the wailers continue to see the dark side only.
God bless Nigeria.

More of this will turn Nigeria to china.
Because there no much difference.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Willie2015: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=48872972]Beautiful.

It is good investors are finding Cross Rivers State Nay Nigeria,conducive for doing business now.

The Economy is quietly picking up now.

Where are those that saw the death of Nigeria economically?I have some good news for you.
[/quote

This is good news for Cross River State however the fact is that Nigeria is simply not conducive for doing business. The garment industry will not be immune from those problems that still plague the Nigerian business terrain,

1. Coy will still import all its machinery from abroad and thus will face forex problems.
2. Energy and high cost of running gen sets will eat deep into the coy profit.
3. Decreasing consumer disposable income since most states govt have load of arrears outstanding.
4. Competition with bend down clothes that are available at give away prices.
5. It is not advisable to start garment industry in a recession period when an average family is struggling to eat three square meal.

I hope they have a good business model........
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by donem: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Realist2:
Good for the CrossRiverians, but Gov. Ayade need to step up his game, if not arrangements are in top gear to kick him out come 2019.
Sire your so upto date, less than 10% of Cross Riverians are aware of this news.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by nototribalist: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:

noo you zombies that don't see anything good in South South are the once to avoid it.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by rrikado(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
God bless pmb,our economy is growing gradually
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by excelbaba842(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Jumia now doing it live. Get #500 for sign up and #300 per every affiliate you refer to jumia market

http:///TGCYKa
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Femich18(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
youmour:
Cele don open factory oh,nice one.christ embassy and co should take note grin
Lol...What are you saying...Receive Sense!!!
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Rekyz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Great project, perfect location unlike Tinapa Resort. You need to see the view at night. #SoCool
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by theophorus(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
...Now you are talking...

Let's start looking into initiative for Textile manufacturing industries if the ones who left are not returning...

Enough of the importation.

#We would rise as a Nation.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by wordsmith042(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Can someone pls give me info on how to get a job at this factory..
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by alizma: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
mmsen:

Those are state initiatives.

The FG has been a disaster since 2015.
if you park enter one compound today and thief Rob over night, na your bad luck on the other way round, na your good luck.
whether na state effort or local government, na Buhari good luck besides if person steal another person's pot of soup in umuahia na Buhari una go shout I'm Name so why u won take this glory for urself?
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.

It is good investors are finding Cross Rivers State Nay Nigeria,conducive for doing business now.

The Economy is quietly picking up now.

Where are those that saw the death of Nigeria economically?I have some good news for you.

have u been to cross river state before?

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
alizma:
God bless Nigeria.
oga before u start to foam for mouth,something bigger than this is in osogbo already

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:

Lol! Not even your APC state. Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Nyceguy92: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
If I had money, industrial sewing is one lucrative area I have been eying..
Good venture by the state.

Primary and secondary school wears alone is enough to keep them busy.
Other states should emulate this move.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by calabardick(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nansence, all the interstate roads are dead trap

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by minwafor: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's beautiful. Pray that it's sustainable. I foresaw a textile revolution if this factory succeeds.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by phreakabit(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:

[size=18pt]Mumu cow. Cross Rivers na APEs state?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by mansmx20(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is what our business men soppose to be doing "investing more in our country". God bless our great Nation. Nice shot. 10marks for them
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by jessykings(f): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
So what about the routes into the state? A company as large as described with no pliable road into d state is like a gold ring in a pig's snout. D governor shud step up his game by doing something about the roads mbok

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by aloeman15(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hm. Me sef dey take style wori o!
Where's the nearest cotton plantation to that site? Power nko? How much of the budget has been reserved for maintenance in the 1st 5yrs or until profitability? And will the finished goods compare favourably in quality and price with imports?
I don't know the details but I hope it's at least comprehensive and properly integrated.
At the very least all govt linen and clothing needs must be the first and primary clients- with the hope that innoson enjoys similar govt support...
pointstores:
it is well with nigeria GOD WILL GIVE US THE POWER TO MAINTAIN THESE BIG RICE MILL BIG GARMENT AND BIG giant OF AFRICA WE ARE SKILLFULL IN TALK BUT NOT IN ACTION MAINTENANCE CULTURE IS BAD

1 Like

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Millerz:
God bless South South.
God Bless the Super South.
Super South is the new description for the 11 states of the South South & South East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by alizma: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
oga before u start to foam for mouth,something bigger than this is in osogbo already
where you born this way or somebody infected you with this?
is obvious you can only read and write but you find it difficult to understand what you read.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by Exponental(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Ministry of commerce and Industry needs to draw up a list of all goods we import, charge our universities and polytechnics to train students to produce these things. In about 10yrs, massive changes would occur in the industry if electricity is improved and dependent upon.
Re: Garment Factory In Cross-River Set To Open (photo) by valx2: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2016
cs55:
Amber Rose Reveals She Has Lost Track Of How Many People She's Slept With

details : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/08/amber-rose-reveals-she-has-lost-track.html
I fvcked amber rose the day she came to Nigeria. It happened life and direct on top of my up bunk in my Malabo hostel room in calabar. IF I LIE MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank / Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch. / Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.