Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank (29931 Views)

Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc / Ibukun Awosika Visits Governor Amosun (Photos) / Dangote Quits Board Of Flour-producing Subsidiary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by emmalezy(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UpJn_HwpNRI/Ve6ujIeX9BI/AAAAAAAGgCY/Fi6zsw8ommA/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
First Bank of Nigeria has appointed its first female Chairman. Ibukun Awosika’s appointment came up as the former chairman, Prince Ajibola Afonja retired. She is also the Chairman, Board of Trustees of Women in Management and Business (WIMBIZ), as well as the Chairman of Intermac, the organisers of Smart Card Conference in Nigeria.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/ibukun-awosika-appointed-as-first.html

cc lalasticlala

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by donholy28(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Good for her.

3 Likes

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
The person above me....
Why now?
MODs no b you buy data for me, desist from hiding my post or else....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Luggi007(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
Hard work always pays....Congrats madam
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Bonapart(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Hardwork+Godfatherism =way out in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by adeyemi97(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats Ma.

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHAF*CKER
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by sammieguze(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats to her.

Women sef no wan gree again.

Make me set go tighten my belt.

4 Likes

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by missKiffy(f): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Wow, congrats to her

6 Likes

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by jimfend: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Women!!
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by steppin: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
She looks fragile. For her to have attained to this level, she must have gone through a lot of crap.

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by BCISLTD: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
cheesy

Prospective client. ...

Check my signature Call or whatsapp
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Deardeals: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
k

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by omusiliyu(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
She's Yoruba lady. Yoruba ladies in them. Efunroye Tinubu gene is in them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
ladies on NL be chanting - what a man can do, a woman can do better...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by brainpulse: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2015
Quality people/tribes don't make too much noise or beg for appointments, their works speaks for them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by mauricerex: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
God bless my hustle...someday I will be like her
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by davidque007(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
An example of a woman of substance
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by walemadu: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
thats good oo! very beautiful woman too

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by scholes0(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
cool
more power to women.
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by charlie42(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Aiit
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by permsec: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Thats nice. Who said a woman wount rule this country SOMEDAY?

Big ups ma, more mary kay to ur foundation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by abbeygreen1: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations ma, more blessing!
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by odinese(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Alryt!
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by kingarizona1(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2015
angryHope introvert and lady F**k can learn from this____ Instead of becoming the first to comment on every topic, they can become the First female executive officer of Niaraland_______ Make SEUN catch You

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by pet4ril(f): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Kk
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by tolexy007(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
cheesy She is my Mother in-law grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Its great to see women doing good in their professions!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Great
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by frankay430(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2015
nice1
Re: Ibukun Awosika Appointed As The First Female Chairman Of The Board Of First Bank by ojosegun2011(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2015
That's a good one. Why not if not? Well educated without quota system, employment without federal character influence, career antecedents without sexual harassment. Articulated past, well planned present and assured future. In this part of the country, we believe in merit and it pays of on the long run. The short-cutters are eventually overtaken. Madam deserves and merits it. Congratulations to a woman of substance. Wishing you a successful tenure.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate November 2 2023 / Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.