Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari (554 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari by Jokerman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mr President, where is your beautiful strumpet of a wife...??

I love to eat Iresi iya Aisha, or has she stop cooking? ?

Sir, we saw you leaving the Airport for kenya amidst photos, buh wen u wife was going to Amerika, we saw nothing. .. why??

Her purpose in America is done, why haven't we seen her?? Is she sick, are u hiding her, is she on vacation or was Fayose's allegation true of Mrs Halliburton? ?

She is the first lady, and it is my right to know her whereabouts so that we know whether she ain't selling black market forex as usual..

Now Mr president I command you in the name of Allahu Akbar to produce ur beautiful wife...Salaam maleku sire...

Apc defenders quote not!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari by metalDETECTED(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Its true o ... where is Aisha Buhari?
Does John Kerry's visit have anything to do with her?
Have the americans .... grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari by psucc(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kerry may have come to brief the Muslim Lords on her whereabouts. Lolsss.
She only go AWOL
Re: Aisha Buhari by insomnia1234: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
right on point
Re: Aisha Buhari by Joel3(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
maybe Kerry came to apologies why they cannot guarantee Aisha visit. as the country is already tension due to election. Trump wouldn't failed to lambastes demonstrate of they had failed to arrest her. but maybe after the election.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Allow APC To Use You, Edo PDP Tells Judiciary, Police / Good News! FG Set To Employ 100,000 Graduates To Produce More Food / Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.