Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me (557 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court / Lere Olayinka Lambasts Falana Over Fayose's Frozen account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me by marryjesus: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is claiming ownership of the $31.4 million involved in an
alleged fraud case before a Federal High Court in Lagos.Counsel to the first defendant in charge, with case number FHC/337C/16, Mr. Gboyega Oduwole, informed the court that Mrs. Jonathan filed a fundamental application against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), claiming ownership of the money.
The EFCC had taken former presidential aide, Amajuoyi Azubike Briggs, former Skye Bank official, Damola Bolodeoku, Pluto Property and Investment Company Limited and Avalon Global Property Development Company Limited to court in an alleged $31.4 million fraud involving the companies without addresses.Others also charged include Seagate Property Development and Investment Company Limited; Trans Ocean Property and Investment Company Limited, Avalon Global Property Development Company Limited and Globus Integrated Services Limited.
According to an application filed on September 6, this year, with file number FHC/L/C5/1233/16, Mrs. Jonathan is asking the court to make an order for the enforcement of her fundamental rights, in terms of reliefs she sought, and naming as defendants, the EFCC and Skye Bank Plc.The former first lady asked the court to
Read full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/09/patience-jonathan-to-court-frozen.html?m=1

Re: Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me by papaejima1: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me by kilokeys(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
past and current leader are just bunch of fools..

naah... they make us feel like fools.

all we do is come here, read current affairs

loots and promises.

chai... its unfortunate
Re: Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me by Raydos: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2016
nah Only You waka Come?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me by johnpaulo(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Mama peace where did you get all that kind of money,what is your occupation former first lady chahh .may God help us in this country,only in Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me by midolian(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Madam Shepopo, where the hell have you been? grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Court : Frozen Account Belongs To Me by Mynd44: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2016

(1)

Hardship In Land: Families Now Eat Leaves, Lizards / ORO IN SURULERE: LASG Denounces Purported Restriction Of Movement / Guessing How N2.2trillion Was Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.