Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC (49981 Views)

DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter / Is Funke’s Engagement To JJC Skillz Official, Check Her Out With Massive Ring / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Okeejoseph(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wait ooo no b Marcus for Jenifer's Diary season 5 b dat??
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Naijapopular:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele has confirmed that she’s married to Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz. According to some guests at the “Love Lagos Weekend” event hosted by the Lagos state government in London Funke introduced herself to the crow as Olufunke Akindele Bello”.

Love Lagos Weekend event is geared towards selling the state and unitin lovers of Lagos in the Diaspora.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/funke-akindele-confirms-she-married-to.html?m=1

finally she got her MAKUS
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by tammie24: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chrisrare:
Hmm.. Finally.. But dat girl ugly o, and local.
tell me...

How is she ugly?

Don't be bitter!
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by kid7soccer(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:
You better get Belle and born triplet before menostop steps in. You know you're 44 already

[size=20pt]if you can't fight; don't quote me[/size]
pls can we fight
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by kinzmen: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
But have u seen ladyf?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by veekid(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
kid7soccer:
pls can we fight

grin I don't fight on Sundays

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by kid7soccer(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:

grin I don't fight on Sundays
grin ok till tomorrow then
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Issorite
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by ladyF(f): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
kinzmen:
But have u seen ladyf?
grin
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by TTLHORLA: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:
You better get Belle and born triplet before menostop steps in. You know you're 44 already

Werey
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by TTLHORLA: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:

W.erey
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by jay7(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy married life Sulia.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Handsomecole(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
When are they breaking up??
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by roselynbas(f): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dshocker:
[size=20pt]From the bottom of my heart,jjc doesn't love her...Take it or leave it[/size]

Funke is 40yrs of age,while mr jjc is 39yrs of age

so??!!! undecided
Dshocker:
[size=20pt]From the bottom of my heart,jjc doesn't love her...Take it or leave it[/size]

so??!!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Akinrogun(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:

lwkmd.....this got me bursting into unscheduled laughter. u gave an impression of a cantankerous person. for the record, I can't fight!
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Allisonrichy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
Amen
Sealed
IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Allisonrichy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ghostmachin3:
undecidedwho she epp??
My brother it's her marital life is either u wish her well or u mind your business pass she no need EPP anybody
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Henycymama(f): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
ipledge10:
You said my mind...I'm positive that this is not gonna be like last one. The guy is young and she is the first wife(only wife)

she's not the first wife o...jjc has a grown up girl.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Henycymama(f): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Handsomecole:
When are they breaking up??
shoroniyen?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Henycymama(f): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chrisrare:
Hmm.. Finally.. But dat girl ugly o, and local.

Local Asin?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Henycymama(f): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:

I can fight!!
can we fight now??
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by veekid(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Henycymama:

I can fight!!
can we fight now??
I don't fight pretty lady like you
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by aremodtwo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
This One na wanbolobolo o. I'm a big JJC fan, I pray it works out for them if neither of their lawyer is against it.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by nkechiben(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dshocker:

BUSY BODY!

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by atm4real1: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
congratulations dear........ wishing u a happy marriage life..... just be careful.... challenges are in every situation either it's a good time or bad time but with a lot of patience everything will be fine
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Allisonrichy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Henycymama:

I can fight!!
can we fight now??
Lol u sef get wahala oh
Abeg I no say nothing concern me but please don't fight oh
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by obontami: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
ipledge10:
You said my mind...I'm positive that this is not gonna be like last one. The guy is young and she is the first wife(only wife)

the dude has 3 baby mamas

IMO i dont think jjc woulda married funke if hes music career is still top notch like back in 2005/2006

i seriously doubt the guy's love for funke

i might be wrong thoughsad , well that my opinion which i think im entitled to tongue

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by obontami: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
morayolawal:
Funke happy married life pls stick to this one o because I love u so much that [b]my children refer to u as my daughter.[/b]Ehin iyawo ko ni meni okunrin abiro obinrin abiye .Love u.
thats so sweet cheesy

that means u must be an elderly person age wise

ain't it ?? cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Ibidapson(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Funke finally landed her Mango Park
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by ObalanaB: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
JJC[b][/b] Things

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by girl4rmspace(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chinaimporter:
Congrats to them...its good they married themselves because south of the waste,anything goes and can happen.
She is really talented,infact she may be the most talented and versatile movie star in nigeria today after osuofia.

funke most talented? This has to be a big fat joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.