Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC (49987 Views)

DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter / Is Funke’s Engagement To JJC Skillz Official, Check Her Out With Massive Ring / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by vectoh(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
atm4real1:
congratulations dear........ wishing u a happy marriage life..... just be careful.... challenges are in every situation either it's a good time or bad time but with a lot of patience everything will be fine
y strex urslf advising her on wt she's nt going to read..does she even knw if nairaland exist?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 29, 2016
veekid:
You better get Belle and born triplet before menostop steps in. You know you're 44 already

[size=20pt]if you can't fight; don't quote me[/size]

Doodle brain
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by ipledge10(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Henycymama:

she's not the first wife o...jjc has a grown up girl.
me I no know oo
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Dshocker:
[size=20pt]From the bottom of my heart,jjc doesn't love her...Take it or leave it[/size]

Funke is 40yrs of age,while mr jjc is 39yrs of age

Just because she's older?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Henycymama(f): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
ipledge10:
me I no know oo

Now u don know!
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Henycymama(f): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Allisonrichy:
Lol u sef get wahala oh Abeg I no say nothing concern me but please don't fight oh
Lolz, no mind the dude jare he wan con dy act as if na only m b boss hia
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pillyportions:
Abeg you know where i fit download jenifa's diary? ,
if you're on BBM I could send you the pin of a particular chanel on BBM .
They send me links of every episode.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC by seanaddy(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
if you're on BBM I could send you the pin of a particular chanel on BBM .
They send me links of every episode.
pls kindly send me the bbm channel for the Jenifa's Diary downloads
My pin; 58B20CA0
WhatsApp line : 07031393348
Thanks .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) / Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.