Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media (722 Views)

Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' / Nigerian Civil War Began On This Day 49-years Ago(pics) / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by Joel3(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
we shouldn't shy away from the truth that the war drum and trumpet has not yet been played and blowed. and you will all agree with me that the second civil war has already began. it has already started in the social media for example.

we are just enduring or patiently waiting for the first missiles strikes.

1 Like

Re: The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by herzern1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Joel3:
we shouldn't shy away from the truth that the war drum and trumpet has not been played and blowed. you will all agree with me that the second civil war has already begins. it has already started in the social media for example.
we are just enduring or patiently waiting for this first missiles strikes.
Re: The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by AroOkigbo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
"Has already begins"?

You need to go back on your knees to your primary school teacher.

Nairaland isn't the real Nigeria.
Most of the comments are only for fun (especially between Igbos and Yorubas). ..no true hard feelings.

In this Buhari's weather, one needs some fun to keep one going.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by pass111(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Op, I think it is actually ...has already begun/started

BTW don't play for war, I bet you, you can't handle it.
Re: The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by Netcontactsng1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
And I have e-killed 99 Afonjas so far

3 Likes

Re: The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by Davidhero(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
And I have e-killed 99 Afonjas so far

Really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by ShootToKill: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
We'll welcome it, No pain No gain. There are already too ammunitions in Hausa and fulani hands, let other tribes start making preparation to defend themselves.
Re: The Second Civil War Has Already Began On Social Media by able20(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
The Op is a product of change. Suffering Hunger and Depression. No worry, the original change will surely come, but not this Padding apc

(1) (Reply)

Wike Suspends Four Commissioners, Others / Mr President, Hunger Does Not Understand Political Party - Fayose / Nigeria Might Be Sanctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.