Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Your Interest In Arsenal: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Your Interest In Arsenal: (905 Views)

First Pictures Of Ozil In Arsenal Colours / Dangote Moves To Buy 16% Stake In Arsenal / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Interest In Arsenal: by niceuzor: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2006
Hello guy

Pls Arsenal fans i really need your help i have decided to
Support arsenal as my team because a friend of mine said they
are the best and i should check them out on www.youtube.com
i discover they re doing just fine but i want to more convice about the team
if i must have interest in it ,i have to be sure if there re the best

Pls pass your interest on,

Cheers guys.
Re: What Your Interest In Arsenal: by Vieira(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2006
Choose your team to support based on your own decisions.

Watch a lot of games with different teams and you will soon find yourself liking one team more than others.

Then you will have found the team of your heart.

I support Arsenal mainly because I was born in Islington and actually grew up outside the staduim.
Re: What Your Interest In Arsenal: by niceuzor: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Vieira

Men u just a nice person,Thanks for ur advice
Re: What Your Interest In Arsenal: by loyika(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2006
Well Bro cool

I could write a whole book on why i support Arsenal FC cool, but that won't be necessary.

Anyway just check these out for the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYsb7W9pNlQ

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuOUu3SfGcM&mode=related&search=

Well i know that Chelsea equalised and other fans celebrate goals, but you just have to feel something which i can't explain. Like Oga V cool said just watch other teams, and then follow your heart cool

But if you love football in its purist form, then Arsenal are the team to watch (If its in the Prem, or you could just support a La liga team)

A team of youngsters went to the belly of the beast that is stamford Bridge and came out with their head high.

Essiens goal was Individual brilliance cool, Flamini's goal was team brilliance cool

Enough said

cool GOONER 89
Re: What Your Interest In Arsenal: by loyika(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2006
However Mr. Niceuzor cool

Not to show any discrimination, but for the interest of orderliness, you should have just asked this question under the various Arsenal threads available, as we are trying to limit the number of issues that can be readily dealt with under threads already created by various Forum members.

Please i hope you do not take this as a slight on your person, far from it. We are just (as i earlier pointed out) trying to set some guidelines to make this particular forum organised and better for the forum memebers (which you are a part of cool)

I hope you join our team, as you will not regret it, it can be frustrating at times, no doubt, but thats how life is, full of ups and downs. Believe me with Arsenal there are more ups than downs

Cheers mate cool

cool GOONER 89

(1) (Reply)

World's Wealthiest Football Clubs / Manchester United Is Presently D Best Club In D World After Beatin Fulham Away 0-4. I Don't Think An / Tottenham 9 Wigan 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.