Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham (10488 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election / Segun Abraham Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu / 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by TheophilusA: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
A governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress(APC) in Ondo State, Dr. Segun Abraham, has dismissed reports that the national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is imposing him on the party. Abraham was reported to have been imposed on the party by Tinubu as the candidate of the APC at the November 26 governorship election in the state. Speaking on Adaba FM, Akure, on Saturday, Abraham said, “The national leader was accused of imposing me on the party; I was not imposed – endorsement is different from imposition. Those who regard the two as the same do not know what they are saying. The national leader only said I am a preferred aspirant that could deliver the state for the APC in the coming election. There will be a primary and delegates know who they will vote for and who can win election for the party. I have met the delegates and they have assured me that they are for me. If we hold the primary today, I shall have nothing less than 85 per cent of their votes.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/ondo-2016-bola-tinubu-prefers-me-but-i-wasnt-imposed-segun-abraham/

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by abokibuhari: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
tinubu is a coward

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by ojnnaco(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Who knows wetin to believe again when the foundation of APC is solidly built on lies and empty promises . . .

Fake people everywhere

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by ogba20: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
ojnnaco:
Who knows wetin to believe again when the foundation of APC is solidly built on lies and empty promises . . .

Fake people everywhere
Thank God is tinubu and not the people of Ondo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by Businessideas: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
ogba20:
Thank God is tinubu and not the people of Ondo.
I have read the profile of Segun Abraham and I am not least disappointed that Asiwaju settled for him. This is a clean intelligent politician who has been paying his dues long before the likes of his opponents. I will place Tunji Abayomi,the old warhorse, in his rank

11 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by gebest: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
though politicians are thesame, but i still prefare apc to pdp in ondo state. Abraham carry go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by DavSagacity(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2016
They should all compete in a fair (equal opportunity) primary.
Let the best qualified person emerge.
Enough of this Jagaban 'Emperorism '

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by siraj1402(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Pls let him impose and get ride of this tricky mimiko

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by acunon: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2016
APSHIT

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by emperorchedda(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Jagaban at it again.

The machiavielli of Nigerian politics - Financial Times
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by bensonlee770: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2016
ONDO STATE: From state of Michaels to state of Oluseguns. From Michael Adekunle Ajasin to Michael Bamidele Otiko to Michael Okhai Akhigbe to Michael Torey. Now from Olusegun Kokumo Agagu to Olusegun Rahman Mimiko and Olusegun Abraham now loading.
Abraham Combines both Michael and Olusegun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by GoggleB(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmmmm. Let's see how the drama continues after Saturday..
Let's see what Aketi, Alasoadura and Borrofice has to say about this.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by metalDETECTED(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Here to attend to tribal matters grin
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by neejay1986(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
come Onto APC governorship primary election... ALASH for the Governor!
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by GoggleB(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
siraj1402:
Pls let him impose and get ride of this tricky mimiko
And what makes you think is imposition would displace PDP.. APC downfall will start from within if they are not careful..

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by GoggleB(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
The simple logic is that let ondo people decide who they want..
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by bensonlee770: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
GoggleB:
Hmmmmmm. Let's see how the drama continues after Wednesday..
The primary election has been postponed to Saturday, 3rd September.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by adeoba2008(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Its payback time for Abraham, Akere
dolu should go and face his case files. APC can't afford to lose the election to dismembered PDP this time around.
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2016
He 'imposed' Ambode, Fasola and others and Lagos is better for it today. Even those who so much detest him are leaving their enclaves for Lagos greener pasture everyday, they are in their various buses as I'm typing.

If 'imposition' would give us massive infrastructure like Lagos is having today, please sir, more if it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by GoggleB(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2016
bensonlee770:
The primary election has been postponed to Saturday, 3rd September.
They never settle dem differences after dey wud blame mimiko that he didn't give them access to the stadium.. Bunch of confused people
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by neejay1986(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2016
GoggleB:
Hmmmmmm. Let's see how the drama continues after Wednesday..

it has been postponed to Saturday.
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by bensonlee770: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2016
GoggleB:

And what makes you think is imposition would displace PDP.. APC downfall will start from within if they are not careful..
This is not imposition but endorsement by an individual. It it were imposition, there will be no primary election. Once all the aspirants are given a level playing ground, whoever emerges should be acceptable to others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by neejay1986(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Bolustic:

Meaning?.... larokutukutu!
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by JonSnow(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
This man has tied afonja their destiny with magun shocked
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by GoggleB(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2016
bensonlee770:
This is not imposition but endorsement by an individual. It it were imposition, there will be no primary election. Once all the aspirants are given a level playing ground, whoever emerges should be acceptable to others.

Lol but when mimiko endorsed Eyitayo APC and some PDP members were saying he imposed..
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by cruz419(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2016
U have met d delegate with bags of money abi, dat dey assure u of dere vote,,political thiefs!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by GoldenJAT(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2016
nothing do u jare....did tinubu force d delegates 2 thumbprint 4 him....!y not collect d money and vote ur preferred candidate in d primary!
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by Nasa28(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham by Charly68: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2016
May God help us in the land, truth be told,no politician supports others without putting self interest first. Only God supports humanity without any selfish consideration

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Once Served As A Houseboy’ – Ex-Minister, Anthony Anenih On His Success Story / PDP, APC, APGA Leaders In Peter Obi’s LG Defect To Labour Party / Lagos: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Heads To Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.