Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria (8086 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Asa 'Crowned' Akan Queen Of Ivory Coast (Photos) / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by jibiti: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2009
i don go sleep.

my baby wants me

see u tommorow tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by OgidiBoy(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2009
Don't let the door hit you tongue
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2009
jibiti:

i don go sleep.

my baby wants me

see u tommorow tongue tongue tongue tongue
ohhhh i get it.
okay, have a nice night. wink
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2009
WHY U DEY GO BED NAH? U NEVER FINISH OOO angry angry angry.

You never show us the nude pictures jor
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by jibiti: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2009
Amy,

if ogidi boy disturb u make u tell

i go wound am

good night
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2009
good night! grin
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2009
cheesy
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by chiogo(f): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Boring-ass thread!!!

Nice pics though.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by AloyEmeka9: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2009
Pretty girl. Tell Emeka Ike to stay off that chic and mind his German or is it British wife.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2009
Seems the definition of beauty have changed in Nigeria. undecided
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2009
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
i think she is sexy,she got that uhmmm umuahh body thingy goin on cheesy . . . n her skin is flawless . . .

@ boyfriend>>>> don't let wat i've said get to yr head tongue
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by snazzydawn(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
too many pageants in Nigeria that I have lost count of them, it is actually like child's play to me now. In my opinion, the only pageants worth mentioning are Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Miss Nigeria(if it still exists) Nice pics though.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by jibiti: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
wetin dey cause quarell now eh

no fighting in this thread wink
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by spikedcylinder: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
I have cleaned the thread. The Amaka and Borat, please quit with the name calling.
Thanks.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2009
thank you spike
he pushed me to it anyway, i was enjoying the thread in the first place.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Ifygurl: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2009
Ohh she's pretty but haba. Which pagent is Queen of South South Nigeria?
Heh ohh. At least the girl that won is pretty.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2009
hahahaha same thing i though.
Queen of the South South? lolol
the name is just funny.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2009
i like this pic.
for 1, the guy in the back is funny.
for 2, the pose is cute, something i would do.
and for 3, the girl has the same size as me and same color.
she's a cutie!

Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2009
/\
i
i
cheesy no wonder u lik d pic, u kinda look-alik shocked u r one beautiful mama cheesy
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2009
look alike? lol
i wouldnt say that.
and thanks.   wink

that pic is saucey, just like me. lol
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Shola2009(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2009
is it just me?, doesnt her bf look like a yahoo yahoo boi shocked abeg she can do better
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by vanni(f): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
Shola2009:

is it just me?, doesnt her bf look like a yahoo yahoo boi shocked abeg she can do better

I thought so too

lol grin grin grin
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Kunbee: 3:40am On Oct 06, 2009
D only thing nice about her is her legs IMO
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by jibiti: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

you kidding me? cry
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by spikedcylinder: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
Shola2009:

How do yahoo boys "look"? Pray tell.
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by jibiti: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How do yahoo boys "look"? Pray tell.

I wonder
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Kunbee: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
jibiti:

you kidding me? cry

My sweets shes fine ooo but her legs are to die for and what i meant is that the only thing i am crazy about is her legs wink smiley
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
Shola2009:

*I'm laughing uncontrollably*

Kunbee:

*Her face is nothing out of the ordinary*
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by jibiti: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

My sweets shes fine ooo but her legs are 2 die for and wat i meant is dat the only thing i am crazy about her is her leg wink smiley

Now i get u
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
@jibiti ur name even in yoruba means lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, and yes u look like a yahoo boi

chic2pimp:

*Her face is nothing out of the ordinary*

Dats wat i was trying 2 tell him
Re: New Beauty Queen Emerges: Queen Of South South Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kunbee:

@jibiti your name even in yoruba means lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, and yes u look like a yahoo boi
You be craze woman true true grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). / Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside / Viral Photo Of Baby Removing Doctor's Mask Becomes An Emblem Of Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.