Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood (26030 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / High Court Benin Bad Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood by no1madman(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2016
jessiecah:
My beautiful Asaba...look what you've been reduced to...God will judge every politician in Nigeria using taxpayers money for his/her own personal gain

And provide efficient, honest and accountable leaders.
y wait 4 God 2 judge dem. . . .just kill dem all! rip out their intestines! no mercy!
Re: Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
South south people and their crude mentality, why cant the residents just work together to see how they can fix their roads, since their irresponsible governors dont care.
Re: Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood by collinzy: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
I know that street very well. I lived there na the water pursue me. They asked foe 4.7million to do the road. The funny thing is that the hotel opposite the church and the church itself has agreed to bring 500k each and tasked the 13 landlords to contribute the rest but no story yet nothing in over a month plus. #thisisNigeria
Re: Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood by kaziblake(f): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
sommyblaze:

kaziblake dearie have checked out from killa bustop down to omiyale.
the whole night market road?
the whole fucking pipeline road(oboye)
no to talk of the streets.
Bae abeg ooo Ify no lie
You stay in omiyale?
Re: Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood by sommyblaze(m): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2016
kaziblake:
You stay in omiyale?
yup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.