Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (161756 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Jesuspikin8: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sotall, please is it advisable for me to increase the RAM my system of AMD 1.3Ghz processor from 2GB to 4GB?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
Sotall, please is it advisable for me to increase the RAM my system of AMD 1.3Ghz processor from 2GB to 4GB?
why not? Go ahead if your laptop can take it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Jesuspikin8: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
sotall:
why not? Go ahead if your laptop can take it
I did. But I noticed my system got slower, then someone told me maybe the 1.3 GHz processor is struggling to make use of all 4GB of the RAM

I'm confused and in need of your professional advice on what exactly is wrong sad
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
I did. But I noticed my system got slower, then someone told me maybe the 1.3 GHz processor is struggling to make use of all 4GB of the RAM

I'm confused and in need of your professional advice on what exactly is wrong sad
that is not true. If your laptop has become slower, other issues are responsible.
Go to the system properties and check the RAM size. Then check for the size of RAM useable.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:

that is not true. If your laptop has become slower, other issues are responsible.
Go to the system properties and check the RAM size. Then check for the size of RAM useable and let me know.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Jesuspikin8: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
sotall:
Go to the system properties and check the RAM size. Then check for the size of RAM useable.
OK thanks

Would love to add that my background is always pitch black while a message box always pop up with "This version of windows is counterfeit" each time i boot on

Don't know if that's the wahala embarassed
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
OK thanks

Would love to add that my background is always pitch black while a message box always pop up with "This version of windows is counterfeit" each time i boot on

Don't know if that's the wahala embarassed
its not . You are getting that message because your windows is not activated
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Jesuspikin8: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
sotall:
its not . You are getting that message because your windows is not activated
Na wa o. Thanks tho
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by yakamata(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
sotall:
Hi guys, I am a computer engineer and specializes in servicing and repairing laptops. Post your laptops issue here and i will give you solution that would help you fix it yourself.

Do you have a BIOS-passworded laptop and finding it hard to clear the password?

Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

Other engineers in the house can contribute.

My brother please help me solve this
My Dell desktop developed an OS problem. So i had to reinstall windows 7 again, but now the problem is that my CD ROM isn't picking any disk i insert. it keep displaying "insert a disk" .Mind you the CD ROM was working perfectly before the OS problem
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by FIDELITY24(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Good morning, please I need help with my laptop. the screen is just blank but the laptop buttons do show light. I have repaired it before but after somedays (2days) it went blank again, I recently took it to another repair shop and d guy said that I need to change the motherboard. I want to know how true this is and also if d laptop can serve me after repair to avoid future occurrence. Tanx
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
FIDELITY24:
Good morning, please I need help with my laptop. the screen is just blank but the laptop buttons do show light. I have repaired it before but after somedays (2days) it went blank again, I recently took it to another repair shop and d guy said that I need to change the motherboard. I want to know how true this is and also if d laptop can serve me after repair to avoid future occurrence. Tanx
what is the brand and model of your laptop?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
yakamata:

My Dell desktop developed an OS problem. So i had to reinstall windows 7 again, but now the problem is that my CD ROM isn't picking any disk i insert. it keep displaying "insert a disk" .Mind you the CD ROM was working perfectly before the OS problem
Replace your CD ROM and test
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
yakamata:

Replace your CD ROM and test with a working one
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by dgitrader(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
sotall:
what is the brand and model of your laptop?

GREETINGS Sotall
i had a new perfectly working laptop(hp notebook 15-ba043na 64bit win10) formated and reinstalled with win7 altimate. its runs smoothhly despite missing some drivers. BUT my problem now is that the laptop now overheats, the fan is runs fullspeed from booth, even when idle. my battery that runs 4hrs+ on heavy usage now barely last 1hr plus. please help me solve this problem. i have searched endless for the online support driver but yet to get it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
dgitrader:

GREETINGS Sotall
i had a new perfectly working laptop(hp notebook 15-ba043na 64bit win10) formated and reinstalled with win7 altimate. its runs smoothhly despite missing some drivers. BUT my problem now is that the laptop now overheats, the fan is runs fullspeed from booth, even when idle. my battery that runs 4hrs+ on heavy usage now barely last 1hr plus. please help me solve this problem. i have searched endless for the online support driver but yet to get it
Did you install and run softwares whose requirements are above the capacity of your laptop?
when it overheats, does it shut down automatically?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by dgitrader(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
sotall:
Did you install and run softwares whose requirements are above the capacity of your laptop?
when it overheats, does it shut down automatically?

no unusual softwares, and its a 64bit, 8gb RAM PC.
it heats seriously but yet operates smoothly.

Could it be the absence of the original drivers? i have searched endlessly on the net for it.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
dgitrader:

no unusual softwares, and its a 64bit, 8gb RAM PC.
it heats seriously but yet operates smoothly.

Could it be the absence of the original drivers? i have searched endlessly on the net for it.
Is the laptop an AMD motherboard or Intel motherboard?

You may need to see a technician for experienced diagnosis. If you are in Lagos, you can reach me on 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Stephen6486(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
pls house, I want to downgrade my system from Windows 10 to windows 7... hope none of my files and documents will be lost?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by JandyJ(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2017
My System Off Wenever The Battery Is 53%. Pls Help
Its Hp Note Book 255
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2017
JandyJ:
My System Off Wenever The Battery Is 53%. Pls Help
Its Hp Note Book 255
change your battery
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Stephen6486:
pls house, I want to downgrade my system from Windows 10 to windows 7... hope none of my files and documents will be lost?

yes but see a professional to help you do it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Stephen6486:

yes but see a professional to help you do it. It is technical
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by JandyJ(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2017
sotall:
change your battery
I Bought The Battery 2 Months Ago
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by pweetiedee(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2017
hi

sotall

I accidentally switched off my computer (HP 620) while updating.

I tried switching it on, it came on and was showing blank screen. I removed my ba3, re-inserted it and pressed f10. but I couldn't continue cos I don't understand all the grammar.

What do I do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
pweetiedee:
hi

sotall

I accidentally switched off my computer (HP 620) while updating.

I tried switching it on, it came on and was showing blank screen. I removed my ba3, re-inserted it and pressed f10. but I couldn't continue cos I don't understand all the grammar.

What do I do?
a screen shot of your screen will explain better
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
JandyJ:

I Bought The Battery 2 Months Ago
unfortunately , it is already going bad.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by JandyJ(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
sotall:
unfortunately , it is already going bad.

Whats The Cause Of Battery Problem
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
JandyJ:

Whats The Cause Of Battery Problem
the battery is not original. Get an original battery and you will be fine
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by JandyJ(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
sotall:
the battery is not original. Get an original battery and you will be fine

Recommend Me An Original Hp 255 Notebook Battery
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
JandyJ:

Recommend Me An Original Hp 255 Notebook Battery
get someone whose laptop is faulty or motherboard is dead and is ready to sell it's parts
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by bobo65(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
sotall:
get someone whose laptop is faulty or motherboard is dead and is ready to sell it's parts

Hp 630 screen is how much?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
bobo65:

Hp 630 screen is how much?
discussed with you on phone already

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.