Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (46365 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by wordsmith042(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2016
okirewaju:
Because virginity has lost its values in the eyes of youths

will you shut that pit you call mouth
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by arosunshine(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by danypst: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2016
because virginity is not a guarantee for a happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by kudiice(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2016
cool
whogoesthere:
On point bro, I think the end of the world is near.....

The world needs to be restored to factory settings
Hmm! The world is changing and so is the universe as everything is in flux. girls are now more free and so are men. Embrace the change and don't say primitive stuff. Thank you.[url]
whogoesthere:

Hmm! The world is changing and so is the universe as everything is in flux. girls are now more free and so are men. Embrace the change and don't say primitive stuff. Thank you.[/url]
whogoesthere:

Hmm! The world is changing and so is the universe as everything is in flux. girls are now more free and so are men. Embrace the change and don't say primitive stuff. Thank you.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by dasparrow: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2016
whogoesthere:
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a lady to keep herself till she gets married as compared to back in the days.

I also noticed that some of these ladies are actually good, wife material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.

Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the girl child or what?? I don't just get it.

How can ladies keep their virginity when Nigerian society is crawling with pedophiles who sexually molest the female child sometimes as young as 2 years old?

How can ladies keep their virginity when sex addicted men are saying they won't date them or they will break up with them if they don't give in to sex? Have you not heard Naija males keep exclaiming that "body no be firewood"?

How can ladies keep their virginity when Nigerian lecturers who are suppose to instill knowledge are busy sexually harassing female students and threatening to make them fail the course if they don't give in to their sexual advances?

How can ladies keep their virginity when Nigerian society is crawling with rapists who defile women at any chance they get?

In fact, don't annoy me! angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by kudiice(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2016
rosy1992:
Some ladies are exceptional,we all cannot be the same,some are unique,even though the world has gone bizarre towards sexual activities, they still maintain their dignity.
From your user name, I can tell that you've been deflowered. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by arosunshine(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Beamborla(f): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Dear guys, are you ready to increase the population of virgins in the world today by keeping your D in your boxers

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by annnikky(f): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Op r u a virgin? U guys want d ladies to preserve their virginity while u guyz fvck around n tell me u've not bleep a babe since u entered adulthood undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Abasunkid: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife, but lately, there's nothing as such any longer because it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes and for Lorry fares!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Diamond121:
Most time men are d cause of it,dey date a girl who loves them n demand for sex and if she refuses they put up a kinda attitude towards her! N she later decides to do what he wants just for d cause of love,most girls lost dere virginity through rape,most just like sex naturally,most girls go through hard time n instead for d man dey run into for help to help out freely without demanding anything from dem eventually demands for sex! Dey have no other choice dan doing it,please no one should put all blames on female only! We are Africans and I know virginity before marriage then used to be very important but due to some issues its has all changed,virginity is a very big pride of a woman and no woman ever wished to be disvirgined before marriage.
well said.when you read comments from someone that has parental guidance and home training.you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that.upon this realisation of the virtue of womanhood which is very rare this days among women.I can propose to her for accepting this facts and also voicing it out even though she had countless guys in the past.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:57am On Aug 30, 2016
I believe parents of this generation is not playing their roles well as regards this premarital sex thing. If core values were truly inculcated early on this generation, there would have been more virgins though virginity is over rated and music and movies promote sex and portray women as sex object
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by venom13(m): 12:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Boyz are busy hitting every butts in town so tell me how do you expect to meet a virgin??[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by SlimAdenike(f): 12:59am On Aug 30, 2016
mengho:
I have super powers, I can easily identify a virgin when he/she comes within 10meter radius of my position, therefore due to my recent experience, I can categorically say virgins are technically extinct, u hardly meet one in every 100 people u get in contact with, female virgins are extremely super rare, Iam still searching for one.....it's being almost 2yrs now

You're high on imported weed
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Beamborla(f): 1:02am On Aug 30, 2016
I'm not understanding... So virginity is bought with bride price, right? In India, the lady pays the groom price. I guess the lady should sleep around while the guy should keep his virginity.

Quit blaming the moral decadance on ladies alone. If guys choose not to pressure ladies for sex, there would definitely be high number of virgins.

Y'all keep referring to those day when our mothers married as virgins. Did they do it alone? Our fathers didn't demand for sex as a prove of love. No, they didn't disrespect our mothers in any way. And yes, they'd go to their potential in-laws to farm, they'd take the best of their farm product to their potential in-law. What's more, some of them do this right from when the girl is given birth to till they get married. And they don't see all these as a reason to demand for sex before you tell me about how guys spend on ladies these days. It has been happening from time immemorial.

I'm not exhonerating or blaming anyone but until the society stops castigating ladies and praising men for the same action, ladies won't stop lying about their status, guys won't stop their act and moral decadence would keep eating deep into our society.

Parents tell their girl child to keep it but always fail to teach their male child to respect it. Who are we deceiving? If we are to look at the emotional make up of both sexes, guys need the lecture more.

arosunshine:

do women pay for guys bride price ? No
tell me the best gift a woman would give her husband after paying d bride price ? Her virginity
go buy some sense inugo ?smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by SlimAdenike(f): 1:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Guys are hypocrites,searching for virgins when they descend on anything in skirt..... Male species need to get their head examined.

How will you find virgins when you chase and wreck them at 16 *hiss* nonsense thread

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by yomz1e(m): 1:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Guy you fit lie for Nigeria! Lexus ko ...goatwagon ni

DankemzI:
To be very sincere Virgins are Abundant in Nigeria!
I had an encounter with 5, saw the ***** with my eyes. But I encouraged them as a gentleman to keep it till the right time!
One recently got married offered me a Lexus gift but I was out of the country on official business grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by arosunshine(m): 1:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by arosunshine(m): 1:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Beamborla(f): 1:24am On Aug 30, 2016
arosunshine:
Trash trash..,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

me as a man will never ever use my money to pay the bride pride price of a non-virgin.

I didn't write that for you, It's for right thinking individuals.
If this is all you could come up with, I'm sorry for misjudging you. Thought you had the capacity to think, bet no!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by arosunshine(m): 1:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by muller101(m): 1:57am On Aug 30, 2016
rosy1992:
Some ladies are exceptional,we all cannot be the same,some are unique,even though the world has gone bizarre towards sexual activities, they still maintain their dignity.
but men are the same. According to ladies.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by JSoE(f): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2016
You should have also asked why its difficult for men to remain virgins till marriage. The ladies ain't bleeping themselves, you know?

Besides,if anyone is meant to not use his/her sex organ before marriage, then we all should have started getting our joysticks and vaginas on our wedding night.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 30, 2016
mengho:
I have super powers, I can easily identify a virgin when he/she comes within 10meter radius of my position, therefore due to my recent experience, I can categorically say virgins are technically extinct, u hardly meet one in every 100 people u get in contact with, female virgins are extremely super rare, Iam still searching for one.....it's being almost 2yrs now
And male virgins are super common abi
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 30, 2016
arosunshine:

do women pay for guys bride price ? No
tell me the best gift a woman would give her husband after paying d bride price ? Her virginity

go buy some sense inugo ?smiley
Lol, na you suppose buy that sense.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by aboveonly(m): 3:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm...

Why only the ladies ; what of the guys?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by sekundosekundo: 3:15am On Aug 30, 2016
rosy1992:

I agree with you my dear, I didn't believe that my wife is a virgin even as a graduate but she proved me wrong. I am mad about her, I respect her a lot, she's simply the best.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Bitterleafsoup: 3:24am On Aug 30, 2016
joseph1832:
That much is obvious.
grin
How bout you Joe?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 30, 2016
i do know there are still good ladies out there.....http://gtpedia.com/top-10-words-highest-paid-actresses-2016/
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by thotianna: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2016
There is nobody to blame but the men. Before I got married I was determined to not have sex with any man except my husband so I always told boyfriends no sex before marriage.

If you see how they will start to pressure me for sex eh? I was very shocked that they still wanted sex even after I said I am a virgin. I thought they would be proud to have a sexually decent girlfriend but for where? When some tried and tried and couldn't get sex they started treating me lilke crap to frustrate me into sleeping with them, others gave long speech about how virginity no longer means anything and there was even one that suggested I sleep with him then trick my husband that I was still a virgin by having my wedding night sex during my period.

Anyway long story short, by God's grace I was able to stay a virgin till marriage after dealing with so many selfish men. The truth of the matter is that many women like to remain virgins till marriage, they fail because of pressure by some useless men.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by 8BitGee(m): 3:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Beamborla:
I'm not understanding... So virginity is bought with bride price, right? In India, the lady pays the groom price. I guess the lady should sleep around while the guy should keep his virginity.
Quit blaming the moral decadance on ladies alone. If guys choose not to pressure ladies for sex, there would definitely be high number of virgins.
Y'all keep referring to those day when our mothers married as virgins. Did they do it alone? Our fathers didn't demand for sex as a prove of love. No, they didn't disrespect our mothers in any way. And yes, they'd go to their potential in-laws to farm, they'd take the best of their farm product to their potential in-law. What's more, some of them do this right from when the girl is given birth to till they get married. And they don't see all these as a reason to demand for sex before you tell me about how guys spend on ladies these days. It has been happening from time immemorial.
I'm not exhonerating or blaming anyone but until the society stops castigating ladies and praising men for the same action, ladies won't stop lying about their status, guys won't stop their act and moral decadence would keep eating deep into our society.
Parents tell their girl child to keep it but always fail to teach their male child to respect it. Who are we deceiving? If we are to look at the emotional make up of both sexes, guys need the lecture more.

Agu, is that you Agu? "Everybody is calling you 'Strika', why? Are you liking war? Hey I'm asking you a question you're not talking. Are you having family? " what a legend! grin

@OP, Why don't men keep themselves till marriage too. Stupid question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.