Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (46403 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / see how parents know When Their female Kids Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by jelal007(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2016
simonreal:
because moral decency as been watered down. In fact in does days our forefathers were not Christian yet dey maintain dis aspect of morality. Finally my people Jesus is coming again very soon, do yourself a favor by repenting of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as ur Lord and savior. Premarital sex is a great sin before God doesn't matter d reason y u committed it, d punishment is severe and everlasting. Complete repentance is the only way out.
Hmmmm,look who's talking.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Salym:

Is that enough reason for you to go against the teaching of your religion. What is the connection between virginity and her been chased away. Been a virgin until marriage simply shows that she has adhered to the tenets of her religion. Her been chased away is a totally different foolish reason.
and are you or did you marry as a virgin? and what makes you think that only women should be virgins?Mr man go and sit down, since you know better, teach your sons better, the African home concentrates on how the girl child must be a home maker,a mother, a good cook, a virgin, a submissive wife, a helper but what do you teach your sons?,how to make money and fvck as many women as possible to show his masculinity?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2016
Salym:

Is that enough reason for you to go against the teaching of your religion. What is the connection between virginity and her been chased away. Been a virgin until marriage simply shows that she has adhered to the tenets of her religion. Her been chased away is a totally different foolish reason.
and are you or did you marry as a virgin? and what makes you think that only women should be virgins?Mr man go and sit down, since you know better, teach your sons better, the African home concentrates on how the girl child must be a home maker,a mother, a good cook, a virgin, a submissive wife, a helper but what do you teach your sons?,how to make money and fvck as many women as possible to show his masculinity?,no wonder the society is like this today, you have failed to teach your sons to be good fathers, to be gentlemen and how to respect women

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by beejayy002: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

All I see are wise men and women cool

This gender favouristism Culture needs to stop,because what is good for the goose is good for the gander cool

Btw I want to celebrate this FTC on my new moniker by calling on lalasticlala,Fynestboi,Roya
lrol,the mods I admire from afar to celebrate with me.

Not forgeting the guy that cracks me up
Smellymouth grin
And every other friend I made on nairaland

DJ iykekelvins please play me, E no easy by psquare cheesy

see as u just fail police exam..." what is good for the goose is sauce for. the gander
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Laido: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2016
ADBOK:
A genetic research by a group of medical scientists revealed the presence of a gene on the X-Chromosome which codes for a protein called Oboyundin responsible for inducing a 'itchy' vagina seeking the 'scratch'. The presence of this protein on the two XX-chromosomes present in women is culprit in their unnatural sex drive, which is complemented for in males due to the one X-chromosome present...

Why was this not affecting them those days? Abi nah these days the itchin start? Bro, I can't lie you, don't believe everything u see or hear, real eyes realise real lies. I'm a Genetic student. Even if you start having sex, it doesn't stop the itchin! Iv seen many mothers itchin codedly their Toto. I would rather blame the girls less. I would rather blame it on Civilization. The Dis-advantages is much more than the Advantages on the ladies. And that's what Feminism is all about. Ladies are suffering from everything Men created. I do feel for them o. Although, Naturally and abnormally, some ladies appears to be wild due to some other reasons!
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by graceama: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Virgnity is only for girls ook.....so if u really wanna address the issue, you try and make it general
cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by jerryfisher(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2016
okirewaju:
Because virginity has lost its values in the eyes of youths
because virginity and inexperience are like 5 n 6!!!!!!and no wise man need an olodo in the house.........
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by equily(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
wat do u xpect in dis our generation wia anything goes, a generation wia d good has become d bad vice visa
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Laido: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2016
mengho:
I have super powers, I can easily identify a virgin when he/she comes within 10meter radius of my position, therefore due to my recent experience, I can categorically say virgins are technically extinct, u hardly meet one in every 100 people u get in contact with, female virgins are extremely super rare, Iam still searching for one.....it's being almost 2yrs now

You've not been searching well Bro! En-large ur searchin coast! Smiless
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by double0seven(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2016
reason is simple

it's not girls 50 years ago remain virgins that much longer than girls of today. Girls of then just marry very much earlier.

Then, girls marry like 16, 17, 18 years. So it can't be that difficult for the girls to remain a virgin before marriage because they are just beginning to mature sexually and emotionally.

Today, because of education and so many other things, most ladies marry from age of 27. At the age, probability is high that she would have had an emotional relationship with a guy before marriage. It's just natural.

if those days. someone said ladies can only marry when they 27, I'm sure you'll have less virgins before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by freecocoa(f): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2016
njokusboy:

It takes two to make sure virginity stays intact
Where did dat come from? So if I don't want a girl to remain a virgin, all I gotta so is do is ask her to sleep with me? After all, she be zombie?
Yes she be zombie and you be vampire.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Salym(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
and are you or did you marry as a virgin? and what makes you think that only women should be virgins?Mr man go and sit down, since you know better, teach your sons better, the African home concentrates on how the girl child must be a home maker,a mother, a good cook, a virgin, a submissive wife, a helper but what do you teach your sons?,how to make money and fvck as many women as possible to show his masculinity?,no wonder the society is like this today, you have failed to teach your sons to be good fathers, to be gentlemen and how to respect women
I never said a woman must be a virgin and a man need not be. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Men like women, should keep their viginity until after marriage. I was just replying to what you implied by saying that virginity is useless since your aunty was chased away. I am not fighting you. Dont vent your spleen on me lady.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Frank3n2(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
OP.. Am still a virgin...so we still exist.. smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by plendil: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
LOLZZ!! OP asked a simple question, but as usual our pretty airhead counterparts turned it into. . .

FACT IS: it is farrrrr easier for a woman to keep her virginity than for a man to keep his. Not that I condone immoral behavior from any man. but to say both sexes face the same sexual pressure is silly. Feminists will not agree, of course. but its true.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Suljosh: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
whogoesthere:
The issue of virginity till marriage is one that I've usually wondered about. I've noticed that nowadays it's very difficult for a lady to keep herself till she gets married as compared to back in the days.

I also noticed that some of these ladies are actually good, wife material but for one reason or the other they lost their virginity.

Is it that the modern society puts so much pressure on the girl child or what?? I don't just get it.
Why is it so difficult for you guys to stop wanting s3x from your girlfriends?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Salym:

I never said a woman must be a virgin and a man need not be. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Men like women, should keep their viginity until after marriage. I was just replying to what you implied by saying that virginity is useless since your aunty was chased away. I am not fighting you. Dont vent your spleen on me lady.
can you counter my statement with facts about how marrying as a virgin will guarantee a happy married life,only then will I know you are being logical, I made my point with an example why don't you counter with an example too.Tell us how marrying as a virgin has made marriages immune to marital problems, how keeping one's self has made her husband love her more or even prevented a man form having extra marital affair,stop beating about the bush
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by TENIOLA258(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2016
THERE IS NOTHING ON EARTH WORTH GOING TO HELL FOR

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by TENIOLA258(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
TENIOLA258:
THERE IS NOTHING ON EARTH WORTH GOING TO HELL FOR
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by ViktorMartins(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Dear Op i will assist in answering this question after you have confirmed you are also a virgin till date.

No offense

Yewande baby, you are a fine somebori grin

Make I send pm?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by cyrilamx(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
This reason for loss of virginity or tagging of virginity as old fashion among Youths of today has it remote cause to the sexual explosion of the 1960s and continuing to our time, its immediate cause to the use of contraceptives and abortifacient. Pre 1930, all Christian churches were in agreement that contraception was a sin and obstruct the divine will of God I marriage. Only natural method was allowed..this also put in ladies, fear of getting pregnant or acquiring STDs. However the Lambert conference of the 1930s by the Anglican church approves the use of contraceptives for married couples, this move away from traditional/orthordox teaching of birth control via natural means saw the Catholic Church standing alone in officially defending orthodoxy -natural method of family planning. The Catholic Church through Pope Paul VI argues in his celebrated but widely controversial encyclical, Humanae Vitae (human life) released in 1968 affirming the age long Christian teaching, opined that contraception like condom, pills, abortifacient will destroy the fabric of the society which is the marriage institutions/family, makes sex easily accessible and makes women sex objects. He further warned that use of condom will make man worse than animals, and man will no longer respect his body as temple of the Holy Spirit, and the society will be the worse hit owing to the pervasive sex that will be the order of the day. Immediately after the release of this encyclical, he was condemned by political leaders, NGOs even among his fellow Catholic as too rigid and out of tune with the society. Humanae Vitae: Controversial but Prophetic :: Catholic News Agency http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/resources/life-and-family/humanae-vitae/humanae-vitae-controversial-but-prophetic/. In all honesty. I know many in this forum may lash at me for bringing in religion here, but all am doing is trying to explain what mainly led to sexual implosion of our days. The greatest attack the devil threw at the society via the family was wen christians bodies apart from the Catholic Church endorsed contraceptives/artificial method of birth control instead of being faithful y the traditional Christian methods of family planning like billing method which takes into consideration the woman ovulation period. We can't cry Wolf now. Many will argue here that if not for condom, STDs would have not be contained but I beg to differ, condoms and other abortifacient actually increased immorality because of its accessibility, abstinence and self discipline took the back stages.. children even in primary schools now are rather taught to protect themselves using condom instead of teaching abstinence. Before the implosion of condom/contraceptives like postinol, girls were scared of having sex due to its attendant factors like diseases n pregnancy, so they tried resisting. But today, with media promotion of sex, how u can achieve orgasm and the likes...glorification and distribution of sexual materials, the god of sex, eros must now be appease by all means. This why we have few virgins and continent men. Plz read again the encyclical of Pope Paul VI whether you are Catholic or not...for better info. The summary from an observer of sexual chaos the society found itself. Have Humanae Vitae's predictions come true? https://www3.nd.edu/~afreddos/courses/264/popepaul.htm.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by SlimAdenike(f): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2016
arosunshine:
Bitter soul

Shut Up
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by quintybabe(f): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2016
The same reason it's difficult for men

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by derecho(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Many foolishly feel itz overated.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Mandu11(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2016
I blame the males.
If everi male have atleast "half" an idea of "their" "true value" in life(that there is more to life than f.ucking)...,believe me,f.ucking a girl for pleasure might be the last thing on ur mind,u might not even av time for them females and f.ucking them might be onli for child bearing.A lot of Men dnt realise the greatness thev got and mani might never understand this in their life time.
Females should be the ones looking up to the males and even treating them as Kings and begging for their attention and not like f.uck mates..., but becos a lot of men are fools,nothing can change.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by elrony(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2016
jojosweet:
u are simply amazing for this post kiss

Thank you. wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by solok: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Answer: Why is it difficult for young men to stay celebate till marriage? Why is it difficult for married older men to shun lusting and chasing after young innocent virgin girls and ladies??
Solve that riddle and you have the answer.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by acceleratetv: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Oh breaking up… Truth is, it sucks. But sometimes as a human being you have to come to the conclusion that your relationship is clearly not working and tbh, its best you and bae part ways. It could be because of bae’s financial condition (yeah I said it!), emotional unavailability distance or even their *ahem* bed side manner. It’s almost never an easy situation especially when the decision might not be supported by both parties. Think about the few times (or many for us pros) times that you’ve had to breakup with your partner, and how difficult it was to come to the decision. Finding subtle or not so subtle ways to end the relationship can be really helpful in saving you weeks and even months of thinking and fidgeting.
So here are five ways to call it quits;

In person: While this gives you the opportunity to be open and sincere as you owe them that much, you also have to remember you stand a high chance of being punched in the face. Or even worse- you might have to watch your partner drown themselves in a pool of tears.

Phone: If you want to skip the potential drama or Nigerian movie your partner might display then we suggest you end your relationship via a phone call. Evil tip: Flash them and have them call you back if you know it’s going to be a long one…Lol.

Text: If we’re being perfectly honest, it’s not every relationship that involves epic love and romance and feelings. Sometimes, it’s just a bit of silly fun. If you never really cared about them or they never cared about you, then there is absolutely no need to go all out. A simple text message that doesn’t exceed a page and will cost you just four naira will do just fine!

Over drinks: If you’ve got little or no conscience then this is definitely for you- call it quits with your partner when they are tipsy. By that I mean tipsy enough to clearly understand what you said and still not break the whiskey bottle on your head. By the time they are sober and reprocess what you said, you would have been long gone.

Disappear: Yeah, you read that right. Disappear! This has to be a straight up evil way to call it a day with your former personal person but man, at times, it’s really just your best bet. Especially when it comes to one of those baes who REFUSES to hear ‘it’s over.’ Change your address, change your phone number, block them on your social media accounts. Vanish into thin air and have them thinking if you really existed for real.
Head on here to read more http:///Rmwcor
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by yetseyi(f): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Lool, this virginity matter again. grin grin

Anyway virgins are getting married every now and then (male and female). They are much more than you imagine.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by segdan(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Y people are concern only about a female viginity lets talk about d guys some guyz are worse than some girls
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by kaycito: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Sirbun:
Does it means there are no more morality in our Society?women should close there leg's period,i doubt if any Nigeria women can Stick to only One man,
It is very silly to talk about women closing their legs and not telling guys to control their tighs, you people like being hypocrites, you have no right to tell a girl when to open her legs or not, it is not your legs rather control yourself, im pretty sure your type sleep with anything in skirt but come here to talk about closing legs your type always wants open. Hypocrisy will kill you all
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Beamborla(f): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
arosunshine:
Trash trash..,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

well since Indian ladies pay the groom's price let Nigerian women start there's until then we will knw they are serious in there gender equity scheme

me as a man will never ever use my money to pay the bride price of a non-virgin.
Quit pushing it making a fool of yourself how did gender equality find its way into this

Even after modifying? You can do better
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
The virginity talk is just a myth, being a good wife, mother or aunty has no relationship with keepings ones virginity till marriage.

Theres nothing special about it, most men who desire virgins do so for selfish and fetish reasons.

Like I always tell people, toto no get meter, you will never know how many men that wife of your slept with before you met her.

There are so many ways a woman can fool a man to thinking shes a virgin so , dont lose sleep over it. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.