Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Another One, Police Not A Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another One, Police Not A Friend (349 Views)

I Was Sent A Sex Video Of A Friend/neighbour. What Do I Do??? / Police Not Allowed To Check Vehicle Particulars By AIG, How Possible(pics) / Report Any Crime To Police Not Social Media - Lagos State CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another One, Police Not A Friend by anyicash(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls be careful if you are a Nigerian driver. Please beware of who you give a lift on the road.
A commuter assisted a uniformed policeman while traveling. After a few poles the policeman got off the car and had secretly dropped two bullets on the floor of the car. The commuter out of divine intervention had a prompting to check where the policeman sat and noticed the bullets and threw them away.
Shortly after a few poles he was stopped at a police checking point and properly cleared and thoroughly searched as if they knew he had something. They dismantled the seats while they communicated with someone on the phone. After several hours of thorough searching he noticed the guy he gave a lift earlier had arrived at the same check point but refused to come close.
He was allowed to go. He noticed that they were startled like it's impossible.
Please rebroadcast this.
Many innocent persons may have been killed or jailed as a result of this wicked plot of criminal minded and wicked hearted uniformed men.

Check your vehicle properly immediately any body you help with a lift alight from your vehicle. copied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another One, Police Not A Friend by klvb: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
me fear police pass thief....i no even fit give police lift sef.

(1) (Reply)

Police Killed My Son, Will Only Investigate If I Say Hoodlums Did It / Troops Raid Bunkerer, Militant Camps In Delta / Message To Drug Dealers- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.