Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Start Receiving Funny Sms Jokes Freeee - Funloaded - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Start Receiving Funny Sms Jokes Freeee - Funloaded (517 Views)

Photo Of Pupils Receiving Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Classes / Photo Of Students Receiving Goats For Coming First In Their Respective Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Receiving Funny Sms Jokes Freeee - Funloaded by funloaded: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is not some kind of send 'hahahahaha' to 131 or *64264*1*61*85*34*9#

This service is for everyone that loves jokes that are as short as possible, as sensible as possible and as frequent as possible. Not some kind of joke you will read and start wondering if the joke was written by adolf hitler. We deliver these jokes right on your mobile phone as sms format. This service is 100% free, no hidden charges, no renewal charges, no registration needed.

I will drop a link where you will follow to subscribe for the free sms at the end of this thread. All you just have to do is to input your phone number and click the subscribe button, that's all.

For those who are still doubting, i don't want a situation where I will drop a link and I will receive comments like "la click, la bomb" or "la click, la vomit" so I will request you to drop your phone number here on your lovely nairaland and i'll do the subscription for you(interested peepz only).

A link will be dropped at the end of this thread for those who want to read the privacy policy for the safety of your phone number.

This is an official thread for FunLoaded and will be active for new and existing subscribers. Thank you

www.funloaded.xyz/sms
Re: Start Receiving Funny Sms Jokes Freeee - Funloaded by funloaded: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Am waiting for your numbers.... Those who are scared to click

(1) (Reply)

Missing Eclipse / Safety Tips For Mmm Participants / A Live Grenade Appears In Your Lap Right Now, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.