Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" (4552 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / F Article: Kemi Adeosun Is A Tenacious Finance Minister- Economist / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Alphaoscar: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2016
mykel20:
You mean the same Ngozi who cleared our debts with the Paris club? The same Ngozi who Grew the economy to become the largest in Africa? The same Ngozi Who introduced publishing of State allocations every month to increase transparency? The same Ngozi who wanted to remove PMS subsidy but our dumb assess said no, therefore we had to borrow to do it? Maybe we're talking about a different Ngozi. BTW how the hell is she to blame for falling oil prices.

You forgot to say the same Ngozi who borrowed to pay salary

The same Ngozi who depleted our foreign reserve

The same Ngozi who turned Dasuki to PDP ATM.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/06/okonjo-iweala-warns-nigeria-tough-times-ahead/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by mrvitalis(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Goldencollins:
Adeosun that harbors Sugar boys all over Abuja is now being compared with our world renowned NOI,seriously the Af....jas needs deliverance.
Why can't u argue with facts and number..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by abokibuhari: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2016
who is kemi?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by ShootToKill: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2016
We all know there is nothing in her empty yoruba skull. She is just there to fill in space. grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You forgot to say the same Ngozi who borrowed to pay salary

The same Ngozi who depleted our foreign reserve

The same Ngozi who turned Dasuki to PDP ATM.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/06/okonjo-iweala-warns-nigeria-tough-times-ahead/
When we used all our money on ridiculous subsidies. Why won't we borrow? At least it was working anyway. Borrowing isnt always a bad thing you know. The US is trillions of dollars in debt. Anyway I'm still waiting for Kemi's list of Positive achievements. Concerning Dasukigate, if they had a case against her she would would have been Slapped with charges by now. Look, Ngozi wasn't perfect but she's sure as hell better than this Kemi lady. Ngozi had a vision and a plan and she worked towards achieving at least some of them. But kemi seems to be as clueless I am during an advanced calculus class. The economy is practically in a recession and this lady just sits there spewing more BS for Nigerians to swallow. Don't even get me started bruh! I don't wanna spoil my brand new week

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Thats what happens when women use their toto to secure promotions, they forget that competence is something you develop on the job over a long period.

The ladys got no exposure, no class, no competence. We are doomed. angry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Alphaoscar: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2016
mykel20:
When we used all our money on ridiculous subsidies. Why won't we borrow? At least it was working anyway. Borrowing isnt always a bad thing you know. The US is trillions of dollars in debt. Anyway I'm still waiting for Kemi's list of Positive achievements. Concerning Dasukigate, if they had a case against her she would would have been Slapped with charges by now. Look, Ngozi wasn't perfect but she's sure as hell better than this Kemi lady. Ngozi had a vision and a plan and she worked towards achieving at least some of them. But kemi seems to be as clueless I am during an advanced calculus class. The economy is practically in a recession and this lady just sits there spewing more BS for Nigerians to swallow. Don't even get me started bruh! I don't wanna spoil my brand new week

You've already answered some of these questions yourself.

Most of our resources was spent of needless subsidies under Ngozi which is not the case presently.

As for Dansukigate , was Ngozi not the finance minister that time ? she's in prime position to know how every kobo under her care is spent including the undeclared NNPC funds ( no matter how little the amount is ) which lead to the unceremonious sack of Sanusi.

I am never a fan of Kemi for reasons best known to me but trust me Ngozi will not be able to do much under the present circumstances. None of this people are magician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by 4Play(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Ngozi the vodoo economist.

SHe supervised the depletion of nigeria's foreign reserve. From$47b to $29b during oil boom.
She started borrowing To pay salaries while oil was$74
What will Be the fate of. Nigeria economy now that oil is. Langusihing between $28 to $45 with no maximum production of crude oil
Dishonesty is second nature to Nigerians. NOI was appointed minister in July 2011 when foreign reserves stood at $31.7b -
Nigeria's external reserves which fell on Monday to $31.784 billion Thursday further depleted due to leakages in the country's Joint Venture cash calls.
[url]http://allafrica.com/stories/201107010445.html
[/url]

Nigeria has been borrowing to pay salaries ever since Yar'Adua and GEJ's jumbo pay increases (increasing minimum wage from N5k to N18k without a commensurate increase in FG revenues). Nigeria is still borrowing to pay salary as even your beloved Adeosun admits:

By Michael Eboh The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, Thursday, said the ministry cannot afford to pay the N1.2 billion requested by its workers, while she confirmed that the Federal Government was already borrowing funds to be able to pay the N165 billion a month needed to cover civil service salaries.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fg-borrowing-pay-n165bn-civil-service-salaries-adeosun/

Here is Babachir Lawal in April 2016:

Seriki Adinoyi in Jos

The Federal government has again owned up to the crumbling economy of the nation, lamenting that it borrows an average of N600 billion every month to augment payment of workers’ salaries.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/12/fg-we-borrow-n600-billion-monthly-to-augment-salaries/

In fact, Nigeria's borrowing binge to fund recurrent expenditure predates NOI as this analysis by Atiku in March 2011 points out:

“Mr. President, you plan to borrow 33% of the entire budget, or 3.62% of GDP which is higher than the 3% stipulated in the Fiscal Responsibility Act. Your total
debt service is N542 billion (which is higher than your total capital spending on power, roads, health and education put together). Your total recurrent expenditure (including debt service) is N3.023 trillion, meaning that with a revenue of N2.83 trillion, your government plans to borrow money to finance recurrent expenditure even if capital budget is zero.
https://newafricanpress.com/2011/01/03/2011-budget-atiku-cries-out-again-nigeria-is-going-broke/

The funny thing is that those expressing outrage about NOI's management of the FG's finances whilst at the same time praising Adeosun's management of Ogun state's finances inconveniently forget that Ogun state, by the time Adeosun was done with its finances, needed the FG to bail it out.
The Director, Corporate Communications, Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Ibrahim Mu’azu, confirmed to our correspondent on Thursday that the three states’ accounts with commercial banks had been credited with the combined sum of N56.2bn.

According to the breakdown, Ogun got N20bn; Oyo, N26.606bn; and Ekiti, N9.6bn.
http://ijebunewsxtra.com/news-around/ekiti-oyo-ogun-get-n56bn-bailout/

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by OkoNDOoBo: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2016
4Play:

Dishonesty is second nature to Nigerians. NOI was appointed minister in July 2011 when foreign reserves stood at $31.7b -
[url]http://allafrica.com/stories/201107010445.html
[/url]

Nigeria has been borrowing to pay salaries ever since Yar'Adua and GEJ's jumbo pay increases (increasing minimum wage from N5k to N18k without a commensurate increase in FG revenues). Nigeria is still borrowing to pay salary as even your beloved Adeosun admits:

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fg-borrowing-pay-n165bn-civil-service-salaries-adeosun/

Here is Babachir Lawal in April 2016:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/12/fg-we-borrow-n600-billion-monthly-to-augment-salaries/

In fact, Nigeria's borrowing binge to fund recurrent expenditure predates NOI as this analysis by Atiku in March 2011 points out:

https://newafricanpress.com/2011/01/03/2011-budget-atiku-cries-out-again-nigeria-is-going-broke/

The funny thing is that those expressing outrage about NOI's management of the FG's finances whilst at the same time praising Adeosun's management of Ogun state's finances inconveniently forget that Ogun state, by the time Adeosun was done with its finances, needed the FG to bail it out.

What is her contribution to the economy when it meet it $31b during oil boom
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by jom28gy(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2016
that is simply the truth, because, she does not know the job?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Alphaoscar:

You've already answered some of these questions yourself.

Most of our resources was spent of needless subsidies under Ngozi which is not the case presently.

As for Dansukigate , was Ngozi not the finance minister that time ? she's in prime position to know how every kobo under her care is spent including the undeclared NNPC funds ( no matter how little the amount is ) which lead to the unceremonious sack of Sanusi.

I am never a fan of Kemi for reasons best known to me but trust me Ngozi will not be able to do much under the present circumstances. None of this people are magician.
I love that you pointed out that you ain't a kemi fan. But you'd agree with me that Ngozi and Kemi are not on the same level. Ngozi is light miles ahead. tbh

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by jom28gy(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2016
if she knows the job she will not be bitten around the Bush, blaming past government that is 100% far better than their government.she will sought for solution on what is on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Alphaoscar: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2016
mykel20:
I love that you pointed out that you ain't a kemi fan. But you'd agree with me that Ngozi and Kemi are not on the same level. Ngozi is light miles ahead. tbh

On paper value your assertion may be true but at time that can be deceptive. The most learned and most exposed may end up unfit and a disaster to the system where a so-called average will end getting the job done.

The main Koko is the result .

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Naijiant: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bolustic:
Same middle level accountant who worked so hard to improve the IGR earning of Ogun state. Ogun is now 4th ranked highest revenue generating state despite not having oil.

Some people are still pained over the election loss.
The same Ogun State that is owing workers' salaries and pensions.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Mcleo007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Three kinds of posters on this thread; Igbo commenters, Yoruba commenters and neutral commenters(person whos neither Igbo or Yoruba). Its so clear to see why this country can and will never move forward. SMH! Instead of addressing the key challenges in view of raising awareness to or against the government to spurn them to do their jobs, yall are here spewing thrash over petty diatribes that can impact so little on our lives. I never understand why we find comfort in leaving the real issues that affect us in favour of ethnic or religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by machinery1: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:
We all know there is nothing in her empty yoruba skull. She is just there to fill in space. grin grin

Typical flattie, noise and noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Alphaoscar:

On paper value your assertion may be true but at time that can be deceptive. The most learned and most exposed may end up unfit and a disaster to the system where a so-called average will end getting the job done.

The main Koko is the result .
True my friend, very true. We can only hope for the best
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by sainttwist1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
AroOkigbo:
To the Afonja's, she is in same class as Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
smh
must you involve tribe ehn.....if some1 call you name now you start shouting
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by kamalcole3000: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
You don't need a soothsayer to know Adeosun understanding of Economics is not more that my 3 year old son understand of basic economic principles

schooling abroad and speaking phonee is not a true test of knowledge.

Hope she and her master have no t bitten more than they can chew.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by meccuno: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
mykel20:
I hope you're enjoying your "election win". The country has never been in better shape right? In fact kemi should be given a Nobel prize
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by meccuno: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by MalcoImX: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
The person that kept you from suffering the past decade.
You mean the most unpatriotic minister in the history of Nigeria, who got a fool in GEJ and was demanding her salary be paid in dollars. Nigeria was destroyed during her time.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by ibedun: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
You mean the most unpatriotic minister in the history of Nigeria, who got a fool in GEJ and was demanding her salary be paid in dollars. Nigeria was destroyed during her time.

NOI is wholly responsible for the ongoing economic malady. That woman was nothing more than a useless administrator at the world bank and she and her Igbo brothers hijacked the unexposed Ijaw man's presidency. NOI duped Nigerians.

What a fat middle aged ugly ducking need our money for is beyond me. That woman is redponsible for our current state of affairs. Kemi is doing so much to rescue an hopeless situation. Foolish Nigerian people are failing to see the strong positive correlation between dollar reserves and the economic well being of the Nigerian people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by laudate: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
seunmsg:
She actually made her mark in the UK while working with PWC, one of the biggest accounting firm in the world.

What mark exactly did she make? Pray, do tell! shocked
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Bitterleafsoup: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2016
seunmsg:

She actually made her mark in the UK while working with PWC, one of the biggest accounting firm in the world.
She was sacked after two years stop spreading falsehoods. How do you make an impact jumping from job to job. Check her record before you brag on some bullish....
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by Naijiant: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
She was sacked after two years stop spreading falsehoods. How do you make an impact jumping from job to job. Check her record before you brag on some bullish....

Are you sure she was sacked at PWC? If you are so sure, why was she sacked, what was the offence?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" by lagdmark(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Zombies won Die on top of the girl Adeosun matter, they say she was successful at PWC in London, that was past glory . But today let her do the magic get the economy out of recession.
I get am yesterday no be property dey say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Don’t Read This If You Are Not A Nigerian...Nigeria Is About To Explode!! / Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now / Covid19: Nnamdi Kanu Says "Nigeria Will no Longer Have President Soon"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.