Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 (133854 Views)

Africa Finance Corporation Is Recruiting For Graduate Interns. / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Nigerian Railway Email Inbox Is Filled Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by u3fine(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
yusufhaji:
Pls I applied for Pupil research officer and going to write in Abuja. Pls anyone with me
when did you get your invitation? i applied for the same position and yet to get the invitation
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by idee91: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Who has gotten invitation for pupil Accountants ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufhaji(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
u3fine:

when did you get your invitation? i applied for the same position and yet to get the invitation
today by 9:46am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by ukeme200(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
fidel3431:

for the same date?

Thursday, 6/04/2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by lilliesboy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
I applied for the position of "Pupil Public Relation Officer" (GL 08). I will be leaving for Port Harcourt tomorrow for the written interview on Thursday. Let's hope for the best.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by latonyn(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
This NRC ppl just dey put unnecessary tension for person body
Applied for pupil health, safety and environmental officer, hope and pray they call me too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Dchoms: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmmm God help us oo I apply for that same public relation but up till now no text no e-mail does that mean we have been sidelined?? i waited for so long for this...God please hear our cry..
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by harizonal123(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls any one knows their address in pH or Enugu? Somebody pls helpppppppp
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by harizonal123(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
lilliesboy:
I applied for the position of "Pupil Public Relation Officer" (GL 08). I will be leaving for Port Harcourt tomorrow for the written interview on Thursday. Let's hope for the best.
Do u know their address in ph
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by harizonal123(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
octarion:
I just called the Nigerian Railway station. and the man that answered said invites would still be sent from now to Thursday the day of the exam. So we can still hope for the best. me I applied for the post of a pupil traffic officer Level 8 and have not received any invite yet.
Pls can u help with the phone number so I can call to locate their nearest office. I have been invited but the number I have is not going through
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Damdid93(f): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
pls did any one receive invite today, applied for a pupil accountant lv 08 yet to receive invite. ....
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by lilliesboy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
harizonal123:

Do u know their address in ph
It is in Mile 1. Ask any bus driver/conductor you are going to Mile 1 and will stop at the Train Station Office, and she/he would direct you. It is in Town.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by frankadu: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls do u know their address in Ibadan?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by ifelayosho(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
latonyn:
This NRC ppl just dey put unnecessary tension for person body
Applied for pupil health, safety and environmental officer, hope and pray they call me too
I applied for same position nd av gotten invite
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Naruto87(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
congrats to all those who got the invite, I got mine today but my issue is which position have I been called for because I applied for two different positions for gl06 and gl08 with my diploma and degree separately.. any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by dhope: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder how rowdy those railway stations gonna look like on Thursday because Ibadan station that I knew cant even accommodate 500 pple successfully without sitting down talkless of multitude of unemployed and under-employed graduates that would be coming for a written interview.
Anybody with a clear idea on what to expect for the test?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wait ohh.... Has anyone that applied for pupil Senior Store officer received invite?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by hcupid(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
nifesi01:
Please has anyone get invite for health,safety&Environment GL7or8?
i applied for same and just got the invite today
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by latonyn(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
ifelayosho:
I applied for same position nd av gotten invite
Congrats to u ooooo
Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by shemite: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
frankadu:
Pls do u know their address in Ibadan?
You can ask around when you get to Dugbe, their office is around the area. From Iwo road or Challenge take a tax drop to Dugbe.
And hope I got invite also oo
Goodluck to everybody
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by ifelayosho(f): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
latonyn:

Congrats to u ooooo
Best of luck
thanks, wish u d best
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by frankadu: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2017
odionimaredon:
i just got a text i applied for HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER (GL.08). pls. i need information on the written interview fomat and the type of questions to expect
thanks.
i too invited for the same post wish us best of luck
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by auwalabj(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm on my way to Bauchi from Adamawa state, represent Pupil trafic Officer GL8 Insha Allah
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by CellTabRepairs: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2017
LEARN TO EARN!

This is your CHANCE! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make HUGE RETURNS daily 2. High end users' exposure 3. Increase in IT/tech knowledge 4. Money chasing U 5. Employ others!

Just Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Buy To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Daily !

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by galax1: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by PrinceFola(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeria Railway Corporation Exam Past Questions and Answer September 03, 2016 This questions and answer are about Nigeria Railway Corporation most likely asked past Questions and answer during their Exams and interview. we did some research and compile the past question for those who recently apply for the NRC job to practice so take your time to read and practice for your future exams purposes. 1) What is Nigeria Railway corporation Mission? Answer: To emerge as the leader in the Nigeria transport system, using well motivated work force with modern Technology. 2) What is Nigeria Railway Corporation Core Values? Answer: Professionalism, Integrity, Team spirit, Respect for Individual and Deliver on promise 3) What is Nigeria Railway Vision? Answer: To be a world class rail transport organization, providing safe, efficient, affordable, reliable, widely linked network and customer oriented service. 4). What is the Full meaning of NRC? Answer: Nigeria Railway Corporation 5). When was Nigeria Railway Corporation established? Answer: 1898 and 1901 6). How many office Department does Nigeria Railway Corporation have? Answer: 8 the are: Admin and Human Resources Civil and New Lines Corporate planning Operating to Commercial Corporation Secretarial Finance Internal Audit Unit Public Relation Unit 7). How old is Nigeria Railway Corporation? Answer: 112 years old . What year did Nigeria rail way change their name from "Government Department of railways' to Nigeria Railway Corporation? Answer: 1955 9). The general aim and object of the statutory act of parliament of 1955 for the Nigeria Railway is ? Answer: To Recognize same as Carrying out its function of effecting "carriage of passengers and goods in a manner that will offer full value for money, meet cost of operation, improve market share and quality of services, ensure safety of operations and maximum efficiency, meet social responsibility in a manner that will meet the requirements of rail users, trade, Commerce, Industry and general public 10). Where is the headquarter of Nigeria Railway Corporation Located? Answer: Ebute Metta in Lagos 11). How many autonomous districts does Nigeria Railway Corporation have? Answer: 7 namely: Lagos (Ebute Metta Junction) West (Ibadan) North (Zaria) East (Enugu) North west (Minna) North Central (kafanchan) North east (Bauchi) 12). When was the Kano, Maiduguri rail line then known as Bornu extension completed? Answer: 1964 13). Who was the first Director of Nigeria railway corporation? Answer:..... Found it on Google, it might be useful.... Goodluck!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Naruto87(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrinceFola:
Nigeria Railway Corporation Exam Past Questions and
Answer September 03, 2016 This questions and answer
are about Nigeria Railway Corporation most likely asked
past Questions and answer during their Exams and
interview. we did some research and compile the past
question for those who recently apply for the NRC job to
practice so take your time to read and practice for your
future exams purposes. 1) What is Nigeria Railway
corporation Mission? Answer: To emerge as the leader in
the Nigeria transport system, using well motivated work
force with modern Technology. 2) What is Nigeria Railway
Corporation Core Values? Answer: Professionalism,
Integrity, Team spirit, Respect for Individual and Deliver on
promise 3) What is Nigeria Railway Vision? Answer: To be
a world class rail transport organization, providing safe,
efficient, affordable, reliable, widely linked network and
customer oriented service. 4). What is the Full meaning of
NRC? Answer: Nigeria Railway Corporation 5). When was
Nigeria Railway Corporation established? Answer: 1898
and 1901 6). How many office Department does Nigeria
Railway Corporation have? Answer: 8 the are: Admin and
Human Resources Civil and New Lines Corporate planning
Operating to Commercial Corporation Secretarial Finance
Internal Audit Unit Public Relation Unit 7). How old is
Nigeria Railway Corporation? Answer: 112 years old . What
year did Nigeria rail way change their name from
"Government Department of railways' to Nigeria Railway
Corporation? Answer: 1955 9). The general aim and object
of the statutory act of parliament of 1955 for the Nigeria
Railway is ? Answer: To Recognize same as Carrying out
its function of effecting "carriage of passengers and goods
in a manner that will offer full value for money, meet cost
of operation, improve market share and quality of services,
ensure safety of operations and maximum efficiency, meet
social responsibility in a manner that will meet the
requirements of rail users, trade, Commerce, Industry and
general public 10). Where is the headquarter of Nigeria
Railway Corporation Located? Answer: Ebute Metta in
Lagos 11). How many autonomous districts does Nigeria
Railway Corporation have? Answer: 7 namely: Lagos
(Ebute Metta Junction) West (Ibadan) North (Zaria) East
(Enugu) North west (Minna) North Central (kafanchan)
North east (Bauchi) 12). When was the Kano, Maiduguri rail
line then known as Bornu extension completed? Answer:
1964 13). Who was the first Director of Nigeria railway
corporation? Answer:..... Found it on Google, it might be
useful.... Goodluck!!!
thanks bro...may u marry girl that fine pass buhari daughter grin
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by PrinceFola(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Naruto87:

thanks bro...may u marry girl that fine pass buhari daughter grin
You're welcome........ Lolzzzzzzzzzzz! Funny u!
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Adeola012: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
lilliesboy:

Biko do u have past questions?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by aniblue(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
galax1:

PH Office.... Lagos park, mile 1. Ask anyone of NRC office

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.