Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 (133961 Views)

Africa Finance Corporation Is Recruiting For Graduate Interns. / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Nigerian Railway Email Inbox Is Filled Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by octarion(f): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=lilliesboy post=55258109]I applied for the position of "Pupil Public Relation Officer" (GL 08). I will be leaving for Port Harcourt tomorrow for the written interview on Thursday. Let's hope
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Anitame(f): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
harizonal123:
Pls any one knows their address in pH or Enugu? Somebody pls helpppppppp

For Enugu. The exam venue is at Loco gate ogui Road inside the railway workshop there, there is a school which they said dey will be using 2moro in there. not in their main office at opera Avenue
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Anitame(f): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2017
harizonal123:
Pls any one knows their address in pH or Enugu? Somebody pls helpppppppp

For Enugu. The exam venue is at Loco gate ogui Road inside the railway workshop there, there is a school which they said dey will be using 2moro in there. not in their main office at opara Avenue. #copied from the other thread.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by lilliesboy(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Those that sat for the exam interview yesterday can attest that the 25 questions were too simple, even an average Primary 5 pupil could answer them correctly. But, it means a problem for the questions to be too simple: it is either they have already taken those they want to employ (especially applicants that were sent SMS), or they want to employ so many people.

However, those GATECRASHERS made things very difficult for genuine applicants and supervisors in most of the interview centres including mine in Port Harcourt. My set wrote around 5:15pm after waiting on the queque since 8am in the morning (i.e. 9 hours after). The Human Resource officers/supervisors were very unprofessional in the manner they handled things; they didn't even screen or demanded applicants to show the SMS sent to their phones but rather allowed EVERYONE that came including passers-by to be on the queque and even enter the exam hall before genuine applicants whom some that came from far slept on the floor in their railway premises a night before. I sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by aniblue(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
The exams is over now, what next
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
aniblue:
The exams is over now, what next
i think should be an oral interview before an appointment letter that is normal for FG jobs but though FCSC skip the aptitude test went straight to oral interview for the applicants but my speculation was the former

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by folarinMA(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
yusufbala2010:
i think should be an oral interview before an appointment letter that is normal for FG jobs but though FCSC skip the aptitude test went straight to oral interview for the applicants but my speculation was the former
Pls, Is there anyone with latest information on the nrc recruitment, pls share
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by aniblue(m): 1:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Any info?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Livebygrace: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2017
aniblue:
Any info?
We may need to wait till December or next year b4 any info can show up. If they spent 7 months planning for aptitude test, they may need almost a year to plan for oral interview exept things change.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by CellTabRepairs: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello pls my fellow nairalanders dont derailed this thread with advert pls here is all our focus on NRC recruitment info pls as i can see somebody advertising handset repairs here ok anybody with the info on Nrc recruitment after the test?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by myseyf(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Hello pls my fellow nairalanders dont derailed this thread with advert pls here is all our focus on NRC recruitment info pls as i can see somebody advertising handset repairs here ok anybody with the info on Nrc recruitment after the test?
A lot of people seems disinterested in this job, probably because all the rumors about the pay structure and all that, it has the least following among the job thread on this section hence the scarce information. There may be other reasons tho. Just my thoughts again.
I think the best option would be to call their office line to ask for enquiries on regular terms. It may take a long time, but I hope not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by myseyf(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Again this issue of gate crashers will prolong the whole process unfortunately, I can categorically say more than 1/2 of the people at my center were crashers, i meet some guys who don't know the name of the position they applied for, they're just there and many of them. This will take a long time to sort them, I'm afraid to say; a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
myseyf:

Again this issue of gate crashers will prolong the whole process unfortunately, I can categorically say more than 1/2 of the people at my center were crashers, i meet some guys who don't know the name of the position they applied for, they're just there and many of them. This will take a long time to sort them, I'm afraid to say; a very long time.
myseyf:

A lot of people seems disinterested in this job, probably because all the rumors about the pay structure and all that, it has the least following among the job thread on this section hence the scarce information. There may be other reasons tho. Just my thoughts again.
I think the best option would be to call their office line to ask for enquiries on regular terms. It may take a long time, but I hope not.
ab
what is your centre pls that is you said half of them were gate crashers? They supposed to have check the sms before any other thing but i dont think have done that in the various centres ok that was the cause of the crashers to get a way to enter but i think NRC knows why they have done it like that ok all the best as we wait patiently for the outcomes
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders who has the latest info with regard to aptitude test results conducted on April 6th and when will the interview again? Need your response
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Josiahmikosky: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2017
pls make my pple respond Oo, any latest or any reliable number to call we can burn card so far we carry ourselves along .. I love u all
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by folarinMA(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Josiahmikosky:
pls make my pple respond Oo, any latest or any reliable number to call we can burn card so far we carry ourselves along .. I love u all
call number is on the nrc site.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by KealDrogo: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Any info yet? Will successful candidates takes another 6 months to publish names? We need information.. Even rumors will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by KealDrogo: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
subseaman:
4:pm for test,not Okay at all
Do you have any information...
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Naruto87(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
KealDrogo:
Any info yet? Will successful candidates takes another 6 months to publish names? We need information.. Even rumors will be appreciated.
I heard that buhari is personally screening the list smiley wink
be patient when we all applied for the job we prayed and did our best and eventually forgot and left the matter to God. let's all put it in prayer and forget the matter and concentrate on other things for now. wishing us all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Naruto87:

I heard that buhari is personally screening the list smiley wink
be patient when we all applied for the job we prayed and did our best and eventually forgot and left the matter to God. let's all put it in prayer and forget the matter and concentrate on other things for now. wishing us all the best in life.
Ameen o
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by hyourself: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
our God must surely help us, because He is our helper

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Josiahmikosky: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
amen ... my pple it doesn't mean whether d noba is on the site if u have any reliable number we can contact pls place it online it is our own benefit nothing like follow up in life, follow- up is paramount
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders who has the info on how soon will the NRC will call for oral interview?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
I gatecrashed without being invited. They were too relaxed concerning those that are gatecrashing. Though I believe they were aware that many were gatecrashing, I think they might want to do something fishy. Things like bringing in their relatives to occupy the slot. of course there is a senator's list as well. I just hope that all might be employed. I don't think the number of people that wrote the test is up to 350000. If truly they will recruit 250000, then 80% might actually be employed. (I speak here without source).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
SaintAkindile:
I gatecrashed without being invited. They were too relaxed concerning those that are gatecrashing. Though I believe they were aware that many were gatecrashing, I think they might want to do something fishy. Things like bringing in their relatives to occupy the slot. of course there is a senator's list as well. I just hope that all might be employed. I don't think the number of people that wrote the test is up to 350000. If truly they will recruit 250000, then 80% might actually be employed. (I speak here without source).
so we hope so by grace of almighty Allah(SWT) and his noble prophet SAW(PBUH)
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by KealDrogo: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wishful thoughts every where... How will Nrc employ over 320000 persons Does that make sense? Where will they fix them? How many Railway station are there to accommodate that absurd numbers... The wishful thoughts of a gate crasher.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
yusufbala2010:
so we hope so by grace of almighty Allah(SWT) and his noble prophet SAW(PBUH)
from the news paper dated back MD NRC was briefing press men that they received a total number of 350000 applicants and will sort out and shortlist from them and recruit 250000 applicants o were you not there my frd? Or did not get this news before and you are asking question
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders who has an insider news of what is going on right now concerning NRC recruitment after the aptitude test? It seems like nobody has an insider news or nobody wannna share info to us pls if you have halla us my frds

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by folarinMA(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Josiahmikosky:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by yusufbala2010(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=folarinMA post=56045456][/quote] hello my fellow nairalanders i guess our delay might be as a result of NASS not pass the 2017 budget because the recruitment is captured in 2017 budget but we hope next week will be pass insha Allah and we hope the interview invite will soon come by God grace Happy workers day frds

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Micaagada: 5:16pm On May 01, 2017
Anyone with any news?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.