Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence (17087 Views)

Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Oga Jona, Shugaban kasa
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by free2ryhme: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2016
Granted the old man didn't know where the funds was sourced from, one question that deserves an answer was why the money had to be paid into his company account and not the party's account. This question begs for answer.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by free2ryhme: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Elder Falae, please show some level of restraint here and cough out this amount or make a repayment plan since you now know that the fund was from illegal source.....make hay while the sun shines. One would expect that you should be a man of conscience that would not be influenced by material things at your level!!! It's a shame!!!
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by shamecurls(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by victorazy(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Yoruba man
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Hiploko(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Woow. This is amazing! Oya show us how APC did their own sharing and transfers because they had a robust campaign. Abi na sand dem use campaign? Another headline to keep the zombies busy all week. We can't be fooled all the time.

1 Like

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by fendorf(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmm,we r observing
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by bigtt76(f): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Leave the old man make e de form hard man. When den lock am up for Kuje, E go tok true.

At this rate, the temptation to probe GEJ is at its highest. Only a council of state resolution may stop it.

Aufbauh:
Mr.Falae we are not interested in your lengthy epistle. The simple and short story is to return the cash.

I have heard most of their stories how ignorant they were about the source of the money,but again equity demands that when you're given a stolen item or even bought it from someone and the owner with a legitimate proof of ownership came calling it is required of you to give it back to the owner and face the one who gave you the stolen item.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by donnie(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2016
I dare them to initiate any silly case against GEJ. That's when the world will know that corruption didn't start with Jonathan government.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by 4nobody4every1: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2016
modath:

Jonathan had no plans of losing that election, not one, but he chickened out of their (him, his team & handlers) plans at the last minute... hence the prior plan for [b]post-election peace advocacy. who makes such plans while harbouring altruistic intentions? sad[/b]

The baying donkeys who don't understand what being an hero entails wish we all had amnesia and forget the Orubebe drama and the west leaning heavily on him...

We learn new catchphrases everyday!! What a joke!

Jonathan is not a hero, l agree with all you wrote up there, him and his associates deserves been flogged by EFCC, ICPC etc tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by gonkin(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Jonah don commot for power, dem dey worry am wen buhari commot no be small money dem go see say he thief
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Appareil(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2016
mycar:
All of the politicians used public funds to fund their election. none is a saint, so what are saying. we are all hypocrites, the same way some knew that this govt is a colossal failure by chose to defend it and the same time saying that pass administration was the worst thing that had happened to Nigeria. I can understand any politician that falls under this category but any other ordinary folks out there. apology is your name.
You took it from my mouth! Even the past rulers stole from Government treasury If they continue treating GEJ as a scape goat, the good he did for us will testify against us. Accepted They stole but So did the others !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by kambili999(f): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2016
my question is what has Buhari used the money he obtained from the other people he probed for?
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by wxyz1: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2016
This administration is not ready to solve the problem of this country. the best i can see they re good at is how to divert the masses attention. A good govt should be worry about the present situation in this country, is it because is Buhari. His kinsmen killed 8 innocent soul in Zafara no single arrest was made but a common man name his Dog Buhari, he was quickly arrested and prosecuted, Falae is seeing that. i don't blame them i blame their blind followers who are best described as Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Appareil(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Appareil:
You took it from my mouth! Even the past rulers stole from Government treasury If they continue treating GEJ as a scape goat, the good he did for us will testify against us. Accepted They stole but So did the others !!
He left us in peace because God touched His heart but if we continue hating him Na the following go be our portion.

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2016
bigtt76:
Leave the old man make e de form hard man. When den lock am up for Kuje, E go tok true.

At this rate, the temptation to probe GEJ is at its highest. Only a council of state resolution may stop it.

Council of state indeed!!! The only thing stopping buhari from going after GEJ is crude oil and nothing else.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by AfroKnight: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Corruption stinks. See them sharing the money like sweets.

EFCC needs to hire competent lawyers. The politicians use stolen money to fight in court and stall cases for ages. EFCC needs to step up their game.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Jay542(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Who this is mail go help now?

1. EFCC
2. Buhari
3. Jonathan
Nobody mehn. They won't have concrete evidence.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by chelseajoy: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Bolustic:

My ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian.- Hero, 2011

Same man could use hard earned funds meant for rescuing our girls and strengthening the army to pursue a 2nd term agenda and some people come here to spew trash that he is the best president they ever had.

Funniest thing is that his own people already accepted the fact that he didn't perform and they've obviously gotten over the election loss but some are still more bereaved than the dead's family.
I wonder ooo!!! when u have pple who reason with their ANUS!!!!!! what do u expect?
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by DMerciful(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Use ur brain! There needs to be plan for post election peace advocacy cos even if GEJ had won overwhelmingly, Bubu would have incited his terrorist brothers up north....remember 2011 elections where GEJ won with over 10million votes..what happened? GEJ is a smart man hence d plan. Election can go either ways and from the pathetic outing of this current govt it is clear APC never wanted to win but to cause mayhelme.
modath:

Jonathan had no plans of losing that election, not one, but he chickened out of their (him, his team & handlers) plans at the last minute... hence the prior plan for post-election peace advocacy. who makes such plans while harbouring altruistic intentions? sad

The baying donkeys who don't understand what being an hero entails wish we all had amnesia and forget the Orubebe drama and the west leaning heavily on him...

We learn new catchphrases everyday!! What a joke!

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by wxyz1: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Council of state indeed!!! The only thing stopping buhari from going after GEJ is crude oil and nothing else.
Is going after GEJ the solution to the present situation abi? GEJ and his ever best economic team work so hard to keep Nigeria economy as the highest in Africa despite all the distractions then. Your messiah came and destroy everything within one year. you people are here looking for how to paint GEJ black by all means possible. you people came out and say he sponsor Militancy, that could not fly now is 100m this and that. My advice to you and APC is not different from that of Soludo. they should go to work and stop blame game, secondly they should be humble enough to invite the like of Ngozi Ngojor Iwela for help.

1 Like

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Look at the Yoruba folks commenting above, none would utter a word of support for Falae. He is accused of receiving stolen money from crooks and they are demanding he either clears his name or return the damn money!

But once it comes down to you people, you are simply programmed to support all criminals irrespective of where they come from! Why are you like this?? I just don't get it!!

Curroption runs in their blood. They are Lousy, and are never controlled by conscience. Both old and young are so curropt that they see nothing bad in Evil. That's why You'ld see them involved in any evil you can think of.
Yorubas will always condemn evil even if it's their brothers that are involved, eg. Fayose and Falae
but this same foools are the ones supporting these people despite the fact that they are not from their tribe. They love evil like they love lives.

1 Like

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
wxyz1:
Is going after GEJ the solution to the present situation abi? GEJ and his ever best economic team work so hard to keep Nigeria economy as the highest in Africa despite all the distractions then. Your messiah came and destroy everything within one year. you people are here looking for how to paint GEJ black by all means possible. you people came out and say he sponsor Militancy, that could not fly now is 100m this and that. My advice to you and APC is not different from that of Soludo. they should go to work and stop blame game, secondly they should be humble enough to invite the like of Ngozi Ngojor Iwela for help.

The reason why you people are not against the Evil that Jonathan did is because in this economy hardship he created is you have options to survive, you can always delve into crime to survive but we that have no option than to work hard and wait on God will always condemn the evil that are being in done in the nation that are affecting us. Whether they are Yorubas, Ibos or Hausas. The truth must be told.

Continu one day nemesis will catch up with you.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Fedayeen02: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
modath:

This is so disheartening, someone got a job, failed, refusing to return mobilization and still putting forth argument of balance owed.

Pa Fa-LIE has soiled his white finery with oil from porridge he shouldn't have been caught eating.... what a shame.

The mutual distrust between these two unrelated people was so great they had to damn all consequences (privacy and such) and open a joint account!! Money, money,money... MONEY!! cool
continue searching for PDP articles. Move on election is over
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by mamawin(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Mr.Falae we are not interested in your lengthy epistle. The simple and short story is to return the cash.

I have heard most of their stories how ignorant they were about the source of the money,but again equity demands that when you're given a stolen item or even bought it from someone and the owner with a legitimate proof of ownership came calling it is required of you to give it back to the owner and face the one who gave you the stolen item.
in P square's voice, e no easy eeee.....
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by simpleseyi: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2016
misscall247:
Every opposition is corrupt

And u tell me he is not a dog

the president is a dog in #aso rock zoo#

You may be right that the president is a dog based on your wrong upbringing, but what about your father? Is your father a monkey or a baboon?
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Geniro: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Look at the Yoruba folks commenting above, none would utter a word of support for Falae. He is accused of receiving stolen money from crooks and they are demanding he either clears his name or return the damn money!

But once it comes down to you people, you are simply programmed to support all criminals irrespective of where they come from! Why are you like this?? I just don't get it!!

Until Dasuki is given an open trial, then all zombies alike should kindly shut the hell up. You all believe releasing all this meaningless stories on per weekly basis will suddenly neutralize your devastating uselessness in managing the economy.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Oblang(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2016
donnie:
I dare them to initiate any silly case against GEJ. That's when the world will know that corruption didn't start with Jonathan government.

Oga forget that thing. Nothing will happen I repeat nothing will happen if a case is initiated against him... U all will jst rant and rant for nothing online....
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by donnie(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Oblang:

Oga forget that thing. Nothing will happen I repeat nothing will happen if a case is initiated against him... U all will jst rant and rant for nothing online....

You taking that man they cal GEJ for granted. You'll be surprised what he has up his sleeves.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Oblang:

The same thing you people said about Tompolo and today the economy is in recession
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by GOFRONT(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
That's why I keep sayin they are d cause of hunger in d land
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by zikter(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Progressive01:

thank you my brother. as a neutral, I observe with distress the way many south east people support criminals. dasuki is Hausa but you hardly hear any support for him in that region. ffk was arrested and same for southwest. but these guys will carry the whole matter for their head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / 5 Police Officers Missing In Rivers State After Ambush / Nigerian-born WYO President-general Assumes Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.