Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar (16504 Views)

Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / Naira Closes Higher At N363 To A Dollar / Naira Exchanges At Record-low, N510 A Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onegai:

You are the 2nd person saying this in my hearing in less than 4 days. And the way person had documentation to back it up. He said the IMF and World Bank are allowing our government to make as many mistakes as possible in order to sweep in and mop up assets at a cheap price. He had so much evidence but I thought it was a conspiracy. And that they were in competition with Asian countries to own as much of African assets as possible (in order to shore up their own economies). That by the time they are done, everything in Nigeria will be run by foreign companies with Nigerian figureheads and they will always have a market to dump and sell their goods on to repartriate funds back to their economy. He called it the "2nd Great Colonisation". And last year, people who have families in government (not small names o) quietly started moving their families and assets out of Nigeria. I have even mentioned this on NL before.

I'm now terrified.
Stop being terrified and terrorized by 'Ignorance'. Your appetite for foreign goods and service is the real cause of dollar rate skyrocketting. As long as you earn less dollar(via oil and other export) and consume the available ones faster it will keep creating a supply deficit of $ and send its rates high. The era of subsiding dollar at the detriment of exporters is over. Wake up and up your service and product game to intl standard to stand a better chance of making dollar on a personal level.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by amodu(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
DTOBS:

What about the govt policies that are hindrances to local production of goods? What about those factors that are not encouraging local production?
What about those in govt trading in FX and making life hell for those using same to do legitimate biz?
My brother, our govt has a lot to do in controlling how our naira fear!

Can you please state those mitigating policies and factors
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by signz: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lifestone:
Some will blame PMB for this but I won't.
So long our appetite for foreign goods consumption is high, Naira will continue to fall. I heard the story of a Nigerian family that buys their vegetables from stores in the UK.
Buhari must stand firm with steady hands and force a change of taste from Nigerians.This is our time to finally restructure how our FX are utilised.
We must eat Nigerian Rice, buy Nigeria made cars etc.

No doubt PMB has over 80% of the blame.

No time to blame anymore. Someone has already predicted that dollar will rise to 610 in no distant future.

PIB must be passed as soon as possible so as to attract investors and pacify the oil communities.

NNPC JV and other assets sold and NNPC privatised, Saudis are about doing it to their state oil company so why shouldn't we do it.

Sometime last year CBN governor Emefiele advised that the FG should sell just 25% of our oil equity to make over 14 trillion naira for infrastructural development, we laughed at him (me inclusive) but see now the man knew what he was saying. Now i am advising the FG sell 75% ASAP and spend it on railways, roads, power,seaports, etc. FG must spend us out of recession. I heard this may also attract FPI's and FDI's back into Nigeria

For a longer lasting solution, We must restructure. FG must be willing to relinquish some powers to the states.

PMB must find a way to restructure Nigeria.

Again No time to waste time

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

Shut up! Buhari is responsible for this mess.... Better for a leader to do foolish things than to utter foolish words!
We don't want a restructured fx utilization! We need a restructured Nigeria!

It's only in Nigeria that the FG acts like a local government
I was compelled to pity you and try and cure your ignorance. Buhari's policy has nothing to do with high dollar rates, short of dollar supply is the cause. The govt can't subsidize dollar if it doesn't earn enough of it. It is either "Nigeria" sit up and earn more dollar via export to keep susbidizing it for exporters or wait for the price of oil(our main export) to improve.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Onegai(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
Stop being terrified and terrorized by 'Ignorance'. Your appetite for foreign goods and service is the real cause of dollar rate skyrocketting. As long as you earn less dollar(via oil and other export) and consume the available ones faster it will keep creating a supply deficit of $ and send its rates high. The era of subsiding dollar at the detriment of exporters is over. Wake up and up your service and product game to intl standard to stand a better chance of making dollar on a personal level.

You know nothing! I flew in several of my baby's things but decided to be patriotic and I bought a product for my baby to use, the locally made one. She began itching after application and crying to the point of scratching her skin off and slight bleeding. I checked online, several other mothers were seeing the same issue with the same product and complaining. Where the f**k was NAFDAC to do their job and make sure it was safe? They had collected their egunje and allowed these people to slap NAFDAC number on the product and sell off. Where was NAFDAC and other regulatory bodies when people were putting up pictures of commercial bottled water being filled with ordinary untreated water? Do you know any politicians? I know several and they will tell you that only drink a certain company's water. But are allowing any Tom, Dick or Harry produce water for the masses. I know some of their families and they don't patronize Nigerian goods. So who is going to make Nigerian products "international quality"?? Is it my child's health they will use as testing ground until someone in government decides to do their job?? Please swerve.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by stephany007: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lifestone:
So long our appetite for foreign goods consumption is high, Naira will continue to fall. I heard the story of a Nigerian family that buys their vegetables from stores in the UK.
Buhari must stand firm with steady hands and force a change of taste from Nigerians.This is our time to finally restructure how our FX are utilised.
dollar scarcity is not because people are buying foreign products it is as a result of panic in the economy rich people are converting all their money from naira to dollar to prevent it value from been lost.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
signz:

No time to blame anymore. Someone has already predicted that dollar will rise to 610 in no distant future.

PIB must be passed as soon as possible so as to attract investors and pacify the oil communities.

NNPC JV and other assets sold and NNPC privatised, Saudis are about doing it to their state oil company so why shouldn't we do it.

Sometime last year CBN governor Emefiele advised that the FG should sell just 25% of our oil equity to make over 14 trillion naira for infrastructural development, we laughed at him (me inclusive) but see now the man knew what he was saying. Now i am advising the FG sell 75% ASAP and spend it on railways, roads, power,seaports, etc. FG must spend us out of recession. I heard this may also attract FPI's and FDI's back into Nigeria

For a longer lasting solution, We must restructure. FG must be willing to relinquish some powers to the states.

Stop mixing politics with economics that affects you. Buhari isn't the cause of any dollar problem. Your appetite for foreign good is. The government has been subsidizing $ with the excess of what it earned from crude sales all these years. It is time for govt to stop keeping the dollar rate down and encourage export of goods that can earn $ in place of oil.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
let's discuss this in plain terms, are you aware that the federal govt gets about 20billion dollars in oil revenue , we also get about 20billion dollars in remittances. now if about 40billion dollars is coming into the country, have you asked yourself how come it's still not sufficient enough to fuel our demand for dollars, or will you say that Nigerians demand for over 40billion dollars annually just to import?

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by migal(f): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
cry
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
signz:

I was forced to mention you twice in order to make my argument clear.
I support the call to sell state asset but no the call to use its proceeds in building general infrastructure. I suggest they be used to build project that will serve industries mainly. We 've place emphasis on consumption and comfort for too long. Its time to priotize production activities that will employ people and earn forex. Since we 've nice crude I suggest the govt priotize refineries above all other projects.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Michel2013: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
eleojo23:

Look at how the naira has fallen by almost N200 in just one year. Haba! Na today we begin buy things from abroad abi na today crude oil price begin fall?

No matter how you look at it, Buhari's clulessness is the major cause.

bubu is just a bad luck
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Lifestone(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
signz:

Thanks my brother your contribution is quite reasonable and realistic. To some it's either they are for PMB or GEJ, but the truth is that this country must get better for me and you and our children to thrive

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

let's discuss this in plain terms, are you aware that the federal govt gets about 20billion dollars in oil revenue , we also get about 20billion dollars in remittances. now if about 40billion dollars is coming into the country, have you asked yourself how come it's still not sufficient enough to fuel our demand for dollars, or will you say that Nigerians demand for over 40billion dollars annually just to import?
are you aware it cost use average of $28.99 process a barrel of crude for export? Multiply that by the no of barrel that yeilded the $40B revenve and deduct it.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Lifestone(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
I support the call to sell state asset but no the call to use its proceeds in building general infrastructure. I suggest they be used to build project that will serve industries mainly. We 've place emphasis on consumption and comfort for too long. Its time to priotize production activities that will employ people and earn forex. Since we 've nice crude I suggest the govt priotize refineries above all other projects.
The problem here is that government is not a good manager of business, so let them concentrate in infrastructure development and creating the right atmosphere for profitable enterprise, then the private sector will get activated and bring in investment that will stimulate production as well as create the much sort after which is job for our youth.
Imagine revamping the energy and rail infrastructure !

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Lifestone(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
The problem here is that government is not a good manager of business, so let them concentrate on infrastructure development and creating the right atmosphere for profitable enterprise, then the private sector will get activated and bring in investment that will stimulate production as well as create the much sort after which is job for our youth.
Imagine revamping the energy and rail infrastructure !
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by signz: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
Stop mixing politics with economics that affects you. Buhari isn't the cause of any dollar problem. Your appetite for foreign good is. The government has been subsidizing $ with the excess of what it earned from crude sales all these years. It is time for govt to stop keeping the dollar rate down and encourage export of goods that can earn $ in place of oil.

Historians will record that PMB's action or lack of it is to be blamed for the naira slump.

No doubt 'our' appetite for oyibo goods is to be blamed for the slump, but surely its not the sole/main cause of naira going down by 200 naira in 1 year.

FG won't subsidise my appetite for oyibo things but will subsidise people going to Jerusalem and Mecca to worship their God. Does this sound like we're serious in this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by demzey(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lifestone:

so was our appetite for foreign goods low b4 his admin?
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onegai:

You know nothing! I flew in several of my baby's things but decided to be patriotic and I bought a product for my baby to use, the locally made one. She began itching after application and crying to the point of scratching her skin off and slight bleeding. I checked online, several other mothers were seeing the same issue with the same product and complaining. Where the f**k was NAFDAC to do their job and make sure it was safe? They had collected their egunje and allowed these people to slap NAFDAC number on the product and sell off. Where was NAFDAC and other regulatory bodies when people were putting up pictures of commercial bottled water being filled with ordinary untreated water? Do you know any politicians? I know several and they will tell you that only drink a certain company's water. But are allowing any Tom, Dick or Harry produce water for the masses. I know some of their families and they don't patronize Nigerian goods. So who is going to make Nigerian products "international quality"?? Is it my child's health they will use as testing ground until someone in government decides to do their job?? Please swerve.
Your arguments are circumstantial, unverified and easily negated by the millions of Nigeria who consume local products. If you want import water as long the as you export enough to import your goods no problem. The problem here is that people always look up to govt to give them cheap(subsidize) dollars. The govt can't do that any longer as oil sales is low and they have no quick alternative but to discourage foreign goods(41 items banned) and diversify.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by signz: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:

As for me, huge chumk of the money should be used to develop our infrastructures

Another chunk for industrial hubs in all geo political ECONOMIC zones.

The infrastructures to be built should have a direct impact on the industrial hubs. Example, a deep seaport in either Akwa Ibom or Calabar should be targeted at the petrochemical industrial hub of Niger delta and clothes manufacturing hub of ABA for export to central Africa.

Lets not forget giving grants and single digit loans to the manufacturers.

I am against Government being incharge of any kind of business, it has never worked before and it won't work now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
signz:

Historians will record that PMB's action or lack of it is to be blamed for the naira slump.

No doubt 'our' appetite for oyibo goods is to be blamed for the slump, but surely its not the sole/main cause of naira going down by 200 naira in 1 year.

FG won't subsidise my appetite for oyibo things but will subsidise people going to Jerusalem and Mecca to worship their God. Does this sound like we're serious in this country?
Jerusalam and Saudi trip subsidy is indefensible and I won't even try to do that but Buhari's action or inaction has nothing to do with dollar hike. The N165 the govt maintained for so long was artificial in the sense that govt was busy selling excess oil dollars at low rate in order to keep price of imported goods low. Once the govt couldn't subsidize $ as a result of low oil prices, it is normal that the forces of demand and supply that had hitherto been surpressed kicks in. It has since kicked in and sent $ rate up as expected. Get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
are you aware it cost use average of $28.99 process a barrel of crude for export? Multiply that by the no of barrel that yeilded the $40B revenve and deduct it.

all I am saying bro, buhar will be faulted for the way the economy is. in the first quarter we experienced a trade deficit of about 180billion. yea we can't export as we use to due to vandalism, but then that's the fault of the president for creating tension through his utterances in the media.
ask yourself this, if nigeria gets about 20billion dollars annually from foreign remittances which translate to an average of $5bn dollars per quarter, why hasn't the remittances be used to cushion the effect of the trade deficit of just 180billion in the first quarter, hence making the exchange rate stable? something is very wrong with this govt.

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
at this rate its countdown to 1000
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

all I am saying bro, buhar will be faulted for the way the economy is. in the first quarter we experienced a trade deficit of about 180billion. yea we can't export as we use to due to vandalism, but then that's the fault of the president for creating tension through his utterances in the media.
ask yourself this, if nigeria gets about 20billion dollars annually from foreign remittances which translate to an average of $5bn dollars per quarter, why hasn't the remittances be used to cushion the effect of the trade deficit of just 180billion in the first quarter, hence making the exchange rate stable? something is very wrong with this govt.
Dollar subsidy is worse than oil subsidy. In dollar subsidy the exporters get less income in Naira because the govt is surpressing dollar exchange rate. For this reason govt can't keep subsidizing $ while it tries to encourage alternative export commodities outside oil. Get it?
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
signz:

As for me, huge chumk of the money should be used to develop our infrastructures

The infrastructures to be built should have a direct impact on the industrial hubs. Example, a deep seaport in either Akwa Ibom or Calabar should be targeted at the petrochemical industrial hub of Niger delta and clothes manufacturing hub of ABA for export to central Africa.

I am against Government being incharge of any kind of business, it has never worked before and it won't work now
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
signz:

Saudi Arabia.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
Dollar subsidy is worse than oil subsidy. In dollar subsidy the exporters get less income in Naira because the govt is surpressing dollar exchange rate. For this reason govt can't keep subsidizing $ while it tries to encourage alternative export commodities outside oil. Get it?
where are the exporters bro? look our manufacturing firms are losing revenues and closing up shop, multiple taxation , high loan rate of 27℅. inflation on the increase not forgetting the shrinking oil volume as a result of the presidents uncouth sentences. in what way has this govt favoured exporters? tell me pls what it has done so far that has made export increase?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Standing5(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

where are the exporters bro? look our manufacturing firms are losing revenues and closing up shop, multiple taxation , high loan rate of 27℅. inflation on the increase not forgetting the shrinking oil volume as a result of the presidents uncouth sentences. in what way has this govt favoured exporters? tell me pls what it has done so far that has made export increase?
The cocoa, palm oil, groundnut, cotton exporters have been discourage by the $ subsidy over time. Get it? You will soon start hearing of them again. Just imagine neting $10,000 from cocoa at N500/$. That's N5M.
The manufacturing firms are losing out because of high foregn content in input. Most of thdm are glorified assembly and repackaging plants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by EagleNest(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lifestone:

If you don't blame Buhari then blame me grin
So why is he the President of Nigeria?
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing5:
The cocoa, palm oil, groundnut, cotton exporters have been discourage by the $ subsidy over time. Get it? You will soon start hearing of them again. Just imagine neting $10,000 from cocoa at N500/$. That's N5M.
you still don't get it, do you? yes exporters should be making more money but sadly enough its not favouring them, our trade deficit is still in the negative? exports volumes keep going down qoq. are you actually reading what I have been writing.
cost of production is high. do you think people arent knowledgeable enough to see the opportunity. moreover oil and gas actor is responsible for about 80℅ of what we export, but vandakism has reduced what we should be getting from it. all thanks to the 97 and 5℅ speech.
if you still can't see that the policies of this govt isn't favourable. then something is wrong with yo. only the banks are recording huge increase revenue quarter on quareter bevause they have been exploiting us through the dubious forex deals. the rest sectors are struggling to survive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Flexherbal:
The Naira is as weak against the dollar as the organ of a man who takes too much of sugary things.

oga no be sugar dey cause weak organ oo. go get your fact right.
Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by musicwriter(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onegai:

You are the 2nd person saying this in my hearing in less than 4 days. And the way person had documentation to back it up. He said the IMF and World Bank are allowing our government to make as many mistakes as possible in order to sweep in and mop up assets at a cheap price. He had so much evidence but I thought it was a conspiracy. And that they were in competition with Asian countries to own as much of African assets as possible (in order to shore up their own economies). That by the time they are done, everything in Nigeria will be run by foreign companies with Nigerian figureheads and they will always have a market to dump and sell their goods on to repartriate funds back to their economy. He called it the "2nd Great Colonisation". And last year, people who have families in government (not small names o) quietly started moving their families and assets out of Nigeria. I have even mentioned this on NL before.

I'm now terrified.

Whoever told you that is absolutely correct, but this time it could be worse than expected. If we don't take time Nigeria could beg food in the coming year.

It's not even something hidden, cause the history of the world bank, IMF and third world countries is out there and it speaks for itself. I have blogged many of them on below blog.

This's what's going on............

By the end of the Second World War, Britain had been severely weakened by the war and had begun planning a new world order along with the USA in which they would rule their colonies from remote. Britain had been weakened by the world wars and it dawned on them England wasn't in position any longer to rule all their colonies by direct military occupation. They must find other ways of ruling their colonies across the world. Eventually, they figured out they needed to install puppet governments they would continue to control from overseas. Remember, these puppet governments are people, and would have to also be educated using their education. Therefore, they literally gave out a fake education to their colonies, an education that will never lead them to development. This way they will continue to control them forever.

This's what later became known as "the new world order".

They began planning a new world in which they’ll control banking, economy, education, politics, and government, of all their colonies from overseas, because they knew in advance the brainwashing education they left behind will never enable the colonies to solve their problem by themselves.

It’s not a surprise then that at the end of the second world war when Winston Churchill talked about the new world order that was being planned, he indeed said "the governments of the world must be entrusted to the satisfied nations. If the world’s government were in the hands of hungry nations there will always be danger. Our power place us above the rest, we are like rich men dwelling at peace within their habitation and therefore our right to rule. That's the way the world ought to be and will be”.

Churchill adds "The rich men of the rich societies must rule the world, competing among themselves for the greater share of the spoils (colonies). And they are to be assisted by the rich men of the hungry nations”. Others are supposed to serve or suffer.

Winston Churchill made above comments as he was struggling to hang on to the then fast collapsing British empire.

So, everything you see going on in third world countries (not only in Nigeria) is a script!!. This script is written by the capitalist network that control the word's economy, which is nothing but a front for the IMF and world bank, which in turn is working for the colonialists/slave masters. See the capitalist network that control the world's economy http://www.africason.com/2015/05/the-capitalist-network-that-control.html

The world system of things is set up for slavery and to keep us perpetually dependent. An American historian tried to explain it here, though he dwelt on the US federal reserve and America, but if you know the history you'll understand he is talking about the new world order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682YcaqVs7w

The only way we can cut off from western control is re-invent education in Africa to learn on our own terms. Because, at the moment, even the so called education we have in third world countries is nothing but a colonial instrument to keep us dumb.

For further reading, you may like to see........................................

A Typical Example of How the World Bank and IMF Made Ghana Poorer.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/typical-example-of-how-world-bank-and.html

How The World Bank and IMF Control Poor Nations
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/how-world-bank-and-imf-control-nations.html

IMF and World Bank Are Major Cause of Poverty in Africa.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/imf-and-world-bank-are-major-cause-of.html

Poor Countries Have Paid More Money to IMF and World Bank Than They Borrowed
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/poor-countries-have-paid-more-money-to.html

Revealed!!. World Bank and IMF's 4 Steps To Poverty - by renegade world bank staff!.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/world-bank-and-imfs-4-steps-to-poverty.html

How World Bank and IMF Riped-Off Poor African Countries.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/how-world-bank-and-imf-rip-off-poor.html

World Bank Structural Adjustment Program (SAP) Destroyed African Economies.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/world-bank-structural-adjustment.html

World Bank and IMF; Agent of Poverty or Development?
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/world-bank-and-imf-agent-of-poverty-or.html

The World Bank and The Development Delusion.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/the-world-bank-and-development-delusion.html

IMF and World Bank: Puppets of Few Rich Nations.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/imf-and-world-bank-puppets-of-few-rich.html

IMF and World Bank: Neo-Colonial Tool to Exploit Third World Countries.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/imf-and-world-bank-neo-colonial-tool-to.html

The IMF and World Bank Help Keep Africa Dependent on More Loan.
http://www.africason.com/2014/08/the-imf-and-world-bank-help-keep-africa.html

IMF Misleads the World With Rhetorics and PR on Poverty Reduction in Africa.
http://www.africason.com/2014/10/imf-rhetorics-and-pr-on-poverty.html

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchanges For 414 A Dollar by frubben(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lifestone:

They were not banned from importation , but were barred from accessing official window for Fx.
For Pete sake check out that list yourself!

The tin tire me oooo, banning those things is like banning nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat / Moody’s: 9 Nigerian Banks’ Long-Term Ratings Placed On Review / Tony Elumelu & UBA Staffs In Happy In Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.