Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him (606 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him by outknow: 4:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu said something about Nigerian government FAKE created IPOB. Please listen to what he said about this new FAKE Nigerian Government created IPOB. NOW, what is your thought about this message? Some called him prophet..... But for me, since my whole life I haven't seen a man like Nnamdi Kanu. Already people are compiling books about this man. What do you think of this man? SHARE until it reaches Buhari's turn to SHARE.

http://web.facebook.com/1546453785674450/videos/1675586176094543/

http://biafrasay.com/p/322791/nnamdi-kanu-talked-about-the-emergence-of-fake-ipob-listen-t
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him by recievesense: 5:14am On Aug 29, 2016
How e take record am for cell?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him by chriskosherbal(m): 5:17am On Aug 29, 2016
I see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him by lashout1: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2016
OnuIgbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him by ShootToKill: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2016
The truth is that even yorubamudeens secretly respect this man under their brown roofs. Some of them know that their backstabbing nature will never allow them have a Great Activist like Kanu and they envy the East for that, It kills them really that nobody trusts them. After shouting 'Iron beans' 1000 times yet Kanu is waxing stronger, they just feel like dying. grin grin

Afonjarudeens are cursed forever! grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Talked About The Emergence Of Fake IPOB, Listen To Him by gabinweb: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Lolz! That line " share until it reaches Buhari's turn to share" is quite funny.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: UK Minister Of State For Immigration Signs MOU With Nigeria / ‘yes, It’s True I Died And Resurrected’ – Robert Mugabe / Africa And The G20’s Moment Of Truth ~ Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.