Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

"My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai (31787 Views)

Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / There Has Been No Single Bomb Explosion Since We Came Into Power-lai Mohammed / One-Year In Office: My Biggest Shock - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by CeoNewshelm(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, on Thursday said his only “sin” was that he spoke too much before the 2015 general election which brought in the All Progressive Congress (APC) into power.

“I believe that my only sin is talking too much before the elections and now I have to pay the price,” the Minister said.

Lai Mohammed, who is the former Publicity Secretary of the party, said this while speaking at the inaugural town hall meeting, entitled ‘Buharimeter’, holding in Abuja.

The town hall meeting is aimed at gauging the achievements of the President Buhari administration in the past year.

Also present at the town hall meeting are – the Minister of Power, Works, and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, Audu Ogbeh (Agriculture and Rural Development), Amina Mohammed (Environment), and Udo Udoma (Budget and National Planning).

“Long before the first year anniversary we had embarked on our own town hall meeting to give the citizens feedbacks on our achievements. The first one was held in Lagos.”

“Any meaningful assessment must be situated within the right context. We campaigned on three broad areas, corruption, revamp the economy and security. Have we met our targets? If you ask me, I will say we are on track.”

Speaking on security, Mohammed said the federal government faced severe challenges in ending the Boko Haram menace, noting that government has fought the insurgency to a near halt.

Mohammed, who has faced severe media criticism since the advent of the present administration, noted that corruption was the reason why the war against terrorism was prolonged.

He said corruption had worsened the electricity situation in the country even as government has sunk millions of dollars into the power sector.

Mohammed also disclosed that the federal government will recover more looted funds, adding that so far, the monies recovered was just the tip of an iceberg.

The Minister further noted that the crash of oil prices was a huge worry but however, stated that the administration has the political will and discipline to fulfill its electoral promise to Nigerians.

“In the coming weeks, the conditional cash transfer will commence, the free meal, vocational training and so on would also begin.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/my-biggest-sin-is-that-i-talked-too.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by tritt(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
And your still talking LAI!

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by ridwanayo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Even lai muhammed know he is a lousy punk nd his full of lies nd deciet but apc zombies would still give excuse even when there boss admit the fact
I don't know why this apc fans behaving like zombie

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Abeymills(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
I concur Mr lie

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
And now are u talking less?

The problem is not that u talk too much is because all u say are lies. And most of the time u think us (nigerians) a fool.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by mrvitalis(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
But make i no lie, this man deal with Jonathan sha ooh

PDP lacks his kinda.... Fayose is just a thug and talks without reasoning

But brother lai?? Hmmm just ask Jonathan .

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Seeeeeeee: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
My work is to tell lies - lai Mohammed

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by jakiedudu(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
He meant to say; ''My greatest sin was lying too much before elections''.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by tomakint: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
I swear this man is a clown grin grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
your greatest sin is that you lied too much before the election, and now that election is over, u are still lying and still playing blame game. Mr lia Muhammad your lies will finish you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by ajebuter(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
So the old dude knows he talks too much and has become the butt of our jokes ?

I swear the guy dey come Nairaland..

Comical Lie Muhammed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Ratello: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is just too hilarious cheesy was it an Alfa that revealed this to him?

36 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by tomakint: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
No matter what Lai's image has been tarnished already!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by moshmusth(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
I think Lai should replace Lie in English dictionary even lie detector can't detect his lies not to talk of keeping up with the pace.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by MrCow(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
yes ooo
Mr lie for once has spoken some Truth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by nwakibie3(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Afrok(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yeah we know... but now that APC is in power, u no longer talk too much rather your mouth RUNS LIKE TAP undecided

10 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
LAI, YOU LIED TOO MUCH BEFORE U CAME INTO POWER!
BUT NOW YOUR LIES ARE UNPRECEDENTED!! ANYTIME, ANYDAY, ANY MOMENT, YOU LIE

16 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Greataausim(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
The biggest lier.... Who's to be blame now?

8 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by admax(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Another Fake News
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by 4reala(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
So u hav talked urself out of relevance grin

4 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Leke001: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
hahahaha...broda Lai
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by LieDetector(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
moshmusth:
I think Lai should be replace Lie in English dictionary even lie detector can't detect his lies not to talk of keeping up with the pace.
undecided
Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by SurewayBookings: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
No ooo is not that he talked too much... He actually lied too much that's the problem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by mizvee(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Liar!

9 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
This old F00L is just a cheap joke and a laughing stock.
You LAIed too much sir
And the animal is still lying in this post again. Which free meal?

His stupidity and lack of shame is unforgivable.

13 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Cocoyamu: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
No, Your sin isn't that you talked too much, but that you lied so much (Point of Correction), and now the LIES are beginning to haunt the party.

Well, by now I'm sure the devil dreads you.. wondering per time where you learnt your Lying ability from, because he is a learner when compared to you.

"Blame GEJ for the failure of the APC and any other dissapointment in Nigeria" - Lie Mohd

6 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by eleojo23: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
So he even knows that he talks too much. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by yanjutomi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
1st Tom u said d truth Lieing Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai by Beehshorp(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
yanjutomi:
1st Tom u said d truth Lieing Mohammed

How can u call dis truth? Eh.. Did Lai Mohammed really talk too much or "lie" too much.. He should learn to be honest even when admitting his wrongdoings

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.