Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal (25688 Views)

Nationwide Jubilation!!! Oshiomhole, Others, Named In New Ministerial List, As B / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) / Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by limeta(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari is a thief
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by DabuIIIT: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2016
ijustdey:

A judge in South crown court stopped the payment..... but GEJ administration approve the payment of the money that was stopped by a court.
so, I ask, who haven't flouted the rule if law or court process

investigations are going on,a judge said he WASNT SURE jonathan acted in nigerians' interest,but a nonetity like u here is passing judgement already..rubbish

grin
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Kaybee14:
This country of ours is now becoming something else. People at the helm of affairs continue to milk the country dry to the detriment of the poor masses.

It's a pity.

This country of ours is now becoming something else. People at the helm of affairs continue to milk the country dry while the masses are waiting for a miracle to stop the thieving bastards.

It's not a pity. We are weak, apathetic and ignorant... we don't deserve pity!
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by AreaFada2: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Flexherbal:
We need a new generation of responsible leaders.

Where will that generation come from? From the swearing trooper tribalists here on Nairaland? grin cheesy

These thieving oldies might even be slightly better.

We're in deep trouble.
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by DabuIIIT: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Bolustic:

I refuse to comment grin grin grin

u nø get any reasonable thing to comment nah..we kno commentors and comMESSntors
grin
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by mamawin(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2016
damola311:
Investigating Malabu but not Halliburton?
nobody stopped the past administration from investigating halliburton, they were busy sharing money, or sharing blood, according to PEJ. at least one is being investigated now, lets see how it ends
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by mamawin(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2016
LucifersTongue:

This country of ours is now becoming something else. People at the helm of affairs continue to milk the country dry while the masses are waiting for a miracle to stop the thieving bastards.

It's not a pity. We are weak, apathetic and ignorant... we don't deserve pity!
At times like this, I wish I were an Arab. those people can fight with their all. Naija? hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by bkool7(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Nasa28:
when on earth are we gonna hear about something encouraging...

chai!!!!

Has Nigeria become a God Forsaken country??

My brother, these stuffs happen everywhere-even Europe and Asia.
It's just that in Africa our leaders don't perform thats why their corrupt practices is obvious.
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by bkool7(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Nasa28:
when on earth are we gonna hear about something encouraging...

chai!!!!

Has Nigeria become a God Forsaken country??

My brother, these stuffs happen everywhere-even Europe and Asia.
It's just that in Africa our leaders don't perform thats why their corrupt practices is obvious.
Until we start having God Fearing people in govt, we're going nowhere.
You have to be corrupt to be a politician in Nja
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by Progressive01(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Shey the head of state and ex-Senate president no get name??
Mtscheeew. Useless report to me.
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
None other than Mr. Fortunato. . . .
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by ETEYEN79(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please can someone help me to tell this people that I am tired of hearing about this corruption news.
I want to hear things like, Rice is now sold for 8k, kerosene is now available at the nearest pump station at affordable price, Garri is cheap for the masses, IDPs camp has gotten good food to eat.
Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by Miles300: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Efcc news should be ban on nairaland .. Until we have heard of a conviction till then let it be banned .. Wat kind of a nation is this .. There is hunger in the land so wat do we do wit constant news like this ? Yet no convictions.. I have never seen a nation as corrupt as nigeria in the whole wide world , Russia is not even close . Buhari up to u u said u came to fight corruption we dey look u
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by GOFRONT(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
They are d cause of hunger Hardship in d land......
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by chrisie: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Investigation into PTF should be reopened. We are talking of tens of billions here o. Let the truth be told o. I hail Buhari on this expose.
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by joe120120(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ex-head-state-others-named-n1-09b-oil-deal/

Well this is too small if I may say but if u want to get more of this news about Naija install radio biafra and u get more than this.not by force but news about Nigeria. Nigeria is in big shit.Nearly everybody in political or Federal appointments is a thieves.
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by darlingtonNYIG(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
ijustdey:

A judge in South crown court stopped the payment..... but GEJ administration approve the payment of the money that was stopped by a court.
so, I ask, who haven't flouted the rule if law or court process
book you no sabi, read you no sabi read. Was GEJ in power in december 2015? Always rushing to comment without reading well

1 Like

Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by ephi123(f): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
mekonglobal:
Efcc is gradually becoming a dog that barks but doesnt bite.
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by chidozieikeji2: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mr president we are tired of all diz cock and bull stories all we need is food nigerians are hungry plz we don't need the billions
Re: Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal by millionaireman: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Flexherbal:
We need a new generation of responsible leaders.

Impossible to get a new generation of leaders from the present 36 states and Abuja political structure under unitary government system.

Arewa will always impose any candidate for president of Nigeria.

Arewa military dictators wrongly used land mass as yard stick and created a whooping number of 20 new states in the once one northern region but allowed only 17 states in the once two southern regions.

Do the Maths: Nigerians only vote for presidential candidate Arewa has picked.

Some times, Arewa impose governors on states.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) / 55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Fulani Herder Shot Dead In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.