Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Make 1 Million A Week For A Start: Doubting? Learn How! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 1 Million A Week For A Start: Doubting? Learn How! (691 Views)

Want To Make 1 Million Naira Monthly Doing Nothing? Then Read This / With 12k Make 1.5million In 2months / JOIN Mmm Now!!! Stop Doubting. And Make Money Before Its Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 1 Million A Week For A Start: Doubting? Learn How! by NairaP(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2016
-How I Make at least I Million kobo(10,000 naira) Weekly-

Hello everyone, I am doing a quick-emergency entrepreneurial project and I’m hoping to provide you with a tonne of valuable and actionable content.
Of course, it is very possible and usual! Considering the fact that many secrets are exposed, you can earn even more!
This package is going to cover how I make money online(With ebooks, offline and online investment, social media, sport, etc) and how you can do it too – including step-by-step instructions on how to harness this invaluable piece of information..
So, I won’t bore you with too many details here as ALL you will be needing for this financial fishing are well packaged and comprehensively exposed so that even the most pessimistic of all would earn a considerable amount of money after going through one or all of these ebooks..
I shall be giving out these 6 solid ebooks for as low as 2000 naira(for the 6 of them) even though they worth more than 50,000... Unlike others, I have caused these books to cover a wide range of topics including "Streams of Income", "Starting a Snail Business", "Making Money Online/Offline", etc...
Lastly, if after you have read these books, followed the instructions and still did not make at least, 10,000 a week, let me know and I shall return your money(2000naira) in 10 folds which is 20,000 naira!
If you are interested, call or whatsapp me through 08105257797 ..
Re: Make 1 Million A Week For A Start: Doubting? Learn How! by engrrichie92(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
guy..just stop this and get a life!

1 Like

Re: Make 1 Million A Week For A Start: Doubting? Learn How! by Dcnj(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you have made the 1 million, how come you are selling the eBook?
Infact show us ur last acct. balance or statement.

But seriously, if u are this creative, then use it on positive things na. Don't be as fraudulent as our government and leaders.

Let's be that "Change" we want to see.

Sign: A concerned Fellow

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Away 50k I You Can Help Me Sell. / Mmm - Myth, History And Everything You Need To Know / Can I Pay Tithes From MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.