Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) (861 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose Stomach
Infrastructure train led by S.A to
the Governor on Stomach
Infrastructure Hon. Sunday Anifowose
(Sunshine) at Ijesha Isu
Ekiti in Ikole local government
Yesterday Sunday 28 August 2015.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/fayose-distributes-foodstuffs-to-ekiti.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2016

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by tuniski: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2016
Good one there talk and do governor. Abeg when will buhari commence his own children are starving where is the one meal per day!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by youngest85(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2016
It seems der's much food in ekiti, i wonder y all d IDP camps avnt bn moved there....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Horlufemi(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Africans and food
Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by olapluto(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Does any Ekiti person know the methodology for this kind of distribution? Do Fayose's boys just drive to an area full of malnourished people and start distributing rice and 500 naira, with camera steady?
Do they go from town to town, with prior announcements?
Do they distribute to all people who turn up? Or they distribute for a certain number of people, and leave after taking picture?

This thing looks like another Fayose scam, just like the poultry with no chicken poo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2016
Fayose is greater than ojuiku grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Good idea from FAYOSE. At this time of economic and financial hardship in Nigeria, provision of social amenities are not only needed but stomach infrastructure must be the top priority.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Tomaxzyn1(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
How many times wud peeps use dese pics from ova 2mths go....smh
Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by BlackBaron: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2016
The state is one big IDP camp, however they don't know it...

'Most learned state' my asss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Tomaxzyn1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
BlackBaron:
The state is one big IDP camp, however they don't know it...

'Most learned state' my asss
a supposedly educated man who must av promised them empowerment...ends up giving dem food rather than the jobs that brings that food.
Real strange..
Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Agunechemba1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
God bless you my role model.

In this hunger stricken period, the best thing you can give an average Nigerian is food.

Stomach first before roads and bridges.
No be person wey dey alive the drive for road?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Agunechemba1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:
a supposedly educated man who must av promised them empowerment...ends up giving dem food rather than the jobs that brings that food.
Real strange..

How many jobs have your Sai Baba created for you?
What about the 5k he promised you?

U don't have job, you don't have food, you don't have 5k.

U have been scammed
Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Agunechemba1:

How many jobs have your Sai Baba created for you?
What about the 5k he promised you?

U don't have job, you don't have food, you don't have 5k.

U have been scammed
u've juz profoundly exuded how much political idiocy has impaired ur reasoning.

1. I'm Apathetic to politics. I've never voted in my entire life[so far], neither did I ever do voters reg. I guess that speaks volume of my Apathy to the grand deception Nigerians like u seem to never get tired of falling for.

P.S: I've been eligible to vote before Yar'adua became president.

2. Don't always assume every dude u come across is a political opponent. It robs of u of Intellectual normalcy, u end up talkin off-key more often than not.

Enjoy ur Day.
Re: Fayose Distributes Foodstuffs To Ekiti Residence Yesterday (photo) by Abeymills(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
The able governor zombies nightmare carry go jor u2 much unlike d cluesles miser of a president as only succeed in sharing hunger retrogression n destruction of our economy God bless u fayose

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Zuckerberg Visit By Reuben Abati -must Read / West Africa In The Pre Industrial Revolution Era. / "If You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Then Treat Us All As Equals- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.