Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,005 members, 7,859,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan (1025 Views)

How To Get Airtel 1.5gb With #50 And 500mb With #25 July 2016 / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / All You Need To Know About Airtel Freebasics.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by falcon01: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
hey guys am here to share my idea about airtel night plan. Actually i think it is not enough for people like me who download bulk stuffs online they should at least leave it the way it originally was i.e 200 naira for 3hrs because i cant just waist my sleep and download some goddamn 1.5 gig file which is almost useless for me i preferred that first plan for 3 hrs within 3 hours i can download files up to 10 gigabyte on a single phone and switch on my hotspot and do same on my laptop cos we have a very fast airtel speed here at night it reaches up to 10 mb per sec and even above. but now you can only download 1.5 and after that you are left with no choice than to do it again and again,you may spend you night without downloading 4 gig.
Now what am tryna say is please i want airtel to bring back the 200 naira for three hours. THANK YOU
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by Dreyl(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2016
I used the night plan to download 15gig files.
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by falcon01: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Dreyl:
I used the night plan to download 15gig files.
which of it the 1.5 gig
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by Dreyl(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
falcon01:
which of it the 1.5 gig
yeah i subscribe like 10 times, though when it gets to 4am the network appear and disappear, though it's not that bad.
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by falcon01: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Dreyl:
yeah i subscribe like 10 times, though when it gets to 4am the network appear and disappear, though it's not that bad.
thats how much??
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by falcon01: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Dreyl:
thats how much??
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by Dreyl(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2016
falcon01:
thats how much??
Just #500, the airtel network is extremely fast where i reside and i also connected my phone with my laptop and tablet to download movies and series.
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
falcon01:
hey guys am here to share my idea about airtel night plan. Actually i think it is not enough for people like me who download bulk stuffs online they should at least leave it the way it originally was i.e 200 naira for 3hrs because i cant just waist my sleep and download some goddamn 1.5 gig file which is almost useless for me i preferred that first plan for 3 hrs within 3 hours i can download files up to 10 gigabyte on a single phone and switch on my hotspot and do same on my laptop cos we have a very fast airtel speed here at night it reaches up to 10 mb per sec and even above. but now you can only download 1.5 and after that you are left with no choice than to do it again and again,you may spend you night without downloading 4 gig.
Now what am tryna say is please i want airtel to bring back the 200 naira for three hours. THANK YOU
Enjoy what you have first and stop complaining undecided . Other network providers cant do what airtel are doing and you are complaining . I go flog you oh
Re: My Oppinion About Airtel 1.5gb Night Plan by Sharon4u(f): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airtell network doesn't work for me,using the 4.5g,very slow,in fact when my data is finished will look for another network to browse with.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2 LTE For Sale / Phone Made By Nigerian Company Said To Debut In 2017 / Jumia What's Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.