Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt (1831 Views)

Job Vacancies In An International School In Ikeja Lagos / Apply For Trinitate International School Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / Please Help Me Prepare For An Interview For A System's Engr Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by Okpore101(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2016
WHO ELSE GOT THIS

Dear Candidates,
Following your application for a teaching position as advertised by USIMART CONSULT, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled to hold on Saturday 3rd September 2016 at COLONADES HOTELS, 21 ALFRED REWANE ROAD, IKOYI LAGOS AT 8:30AM.
You are expected to come along with all relevant documents.
Kindly indicate attendance by replying to this mail as well as sending a text messege with your full name and position you applied for to (0802 635 3935).
Thank you
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by Okpore101(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please, who know whatsup with this people?

Thinking of the possibility of a school in Porthacourt conducting an interview in Lagos, or even having an outsourcing company in Lagos and not in porthacourt.
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by PresVA: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
How sure are you the interview is for greeenoak? Cos it doesn't look it undecided

You can always call the attached number for enquiries shaa..
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by Okpore101(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
PresVA:
How sure are you the interview is for greeenoak? Cos it doesn't look it undecided

You can always call the attached number for enquiries shaa..

Thank you jaree... I am still very much confused about the invite. Even my mother reasons the same way as me. Going for an interview of a school in Port Harcourt in Lagos.

Well, will make better inquiries before saturday let me no waste my fund traveling all the way for a fraud invite.
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by PresVA: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Was it only the school application you made with usimart consult?

If yes, you can go to greenoak school and confirm the authenticity of the invite. .
All d best. .
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by stanlomite: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
I receive same invite here,am just confuse as well..But come to think of it..its possible Chrisland did interview for teacher deploy to abuja in lagos
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by Okpore101(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
PresVA:
Was it only the school application you made with usimart consult?

If yes, you can go to greenoak school and confirm the authenticity of the invite. .
All d best. .

Thank you brother. I will make inquiries from the school official website/mail.
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by Okpore101(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
stanlomite:
I receive same invite here,am just confuse as well..But come to think of it..its possible Chrisland did interview for teacher deploy to abuja in lagos

What do you think bro?

Where do you reside?

Which post did you apply?
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by stanlomite: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Okpore101:

What do you think bro?

Where do you reside?

Which post did you apply?
pls bro.make d enquiry..a phone line is also in the school official site,ask to knw if the agent is real.....i no wan do Gnld interview o...lol....
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by Okpore101(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
stanlomite:

pls bro.make d enquiry..a phone line is also in the school official site,ask to knw if the agent is real.....i no wan do Gnld interview o...lol....

Hahahaha.... Na the thing. Will try and make the inquiry straight up. You too can also do same. Which subject did you apply for?
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by stanlomite: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Okpore101:

Hahahaha.... Na the thing. Will try and make the inquiry straight up. You too can also do same. Which subject did you apply for?
send me your contact
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by Okpore101(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Interview For Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt by jojo20: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
pls did u guys later went for the interview... pls I have an interview with them on Saturday

(1) (Reply)

Air Liquide Aptitude Test / Fresh Graduate Project Engineers Recruitment Russell Smith / Liason Officer Needed In These States For A Contract Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.