Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu (3197 Views)

Beautiful Rabbits For Sale In Port Harcourt / Matured Rabbits For Sale At Ibadan / Cockroach Farming And Consumption As. Never Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok...

So here I am ready to sell off bunnies I had since I started my small backyard farm.

Its been an interesting journey so far and I still have a lot to pick up as I go along.

See my startup link here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3187372/kicked-off-small-scale-rabbit

I have a number of 5-6weeks old bunnies available for pickup .

Location is Enugu.

Call /.08033515533. Bbm needle :2B5EB4AD

Pick up time for now is at weekends only. Please.

Selling at my own rate of 1800 per Rabbit. Discount for bulk buyers

1 Like

Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by lanre2009: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Great job here. Been following your progress on the other thread, hope you have learnt how to convert their urine and dropping to fertilizer.
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by billyG(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice Bunnies!which kind of spp is that,i will like 2 arrange a family frm u in september wuld u b able 2 arrange & send it 2 me via public tansport?i stay in PH.
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2016
billyG:
Nice Bunnies!which kind of spp is that,i will like 2 arrange a family frm u in september wuld u b able 2 arrange & send it 2 me via public tansport?i stay in PH.

Thanks a lot and yes I can send over to you in ph.
I have chinchila and new zealand as well as cross breeds of both.
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok.. here...thanks for enquiries
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
TBT...happy rabbiting! grin
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Available
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
oblo:
TBT...happy rabbiting! grin

People EAT rabbits?! shocked cry
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by uboma(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

People EAT rabbits?! shocked cry

I do.
Rabbit meat is white meat and more nutritious than even Chicken.

1 Like

Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
uboma:

I do.

Rabbit meat is white meat and more nutritious than even Chicken.

Jesus! Rabbits are too cute to be devoured.

Why would anyone want to eat this overdose of cuteness? cry cry

Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by uboma(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

lol.
What animal meat do you eat please?
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by anienge001: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Even the oyibo with all their animal rights eat rabbit well well. I have seen in their shops before.
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
uboma:

lol.
What animal meat do you eat please?

Goat... Cow... Chicken... Fish (once in a blue moon).
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Goat... Cow... Chicken... Fish (once in a blue moon).

grin you should add rabbit to your menu MiLady smiley. If you promise to be a return buyer I could offer you one for free to convert you wink

tongue
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2016
oblo:

grin you should add rabbit to your menu MiLady smiley. If you promise to be a return buyer I could offer you one for free to convert you wink

tongue

I don't eat cute animals jor. tongue

Oblo? shocked From the Audi group? shocked
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I don't eat cute animals jor. tongue

Oblo? shocked From the Audi group? shocked

A taste would clear all doubts of cuteness I can assure you.

grin One and same Oblo.....we no be two for audi group...Nigeria and Planet sef cheesy

So you're in the audi group undecided

Hmmm...
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
oblo:

A taste would clear all doubts of cuteness I can assure you.

grin One and same Oblo.....we no be two for audi group...Nigeria and Planet sef cheesy

So you're in the audi group undecided

Hmmm...

Lol! Longest time.

I was....

"Chi"
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol! Longest time.
I was....
"Chi"
e

Arghhhhh..now I recognise. grin grin.. wondered what happened to you audi group wise.good to know you are doing great "Lady Mercedes" angry
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
oblo:
e

Arghhhhh..now I recognise. grin grin.. wondered what happened to you audi group wise.good to know you are doing great "Lady Mercedes" angry

LMAO!!!

No vex... I'm a Benz lady. grin grin grin

But, hey, it's still a German Machine. grin
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
^^ grin grin
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Baroba(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
anienge001:

Even the oyibo with all their animal rights eat rabbit well well. I have seen in their shops before.

Am one of their regular customer, the meat sweet die.. Though most of them are wild rabbits, infact they are even considered pest, they are all over the place..

I actually believe rabbit breeding should be far more lucrative than Grasscutter farming which I see as its closest competitor, Grasscutters breed just twice a year in the right conditions, but with rabbits you will struggle to keep up once the start breeding.. And the value chain is more with rabbits than Grasscutters.. We just need to change peoples mindset. Try grilled rabbit meat or use it in stew you will be singing alleluia.. cool

1 Like

Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Baroba:

Am one of their regular customer, the meat sweet die.. Though most of them are wild rabbits, infact they are even considered pest, they are all over the place..

I actually believe rabbit breeding should be far more lucrative than Grasscutter farming which I see as its closest competitor, Grasscutters breed just twice a year in the right conditions, but with rabbits you will struggle to keep up once the start breeding.. And the value chain is more with rabbits than Grasscutters.. We just need to change peoples mindset. Try grilled rabbit meat or use it in stew you will be singing alleluia.. cool

On behalf of LadyMercedes..Halleluyah! grin
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
oblo:

On behalf of LadyMercedes..Halleluyah! grin

STOP EATING RABBITS JOR cry cry cry
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
13 bunnies sold out...!!!!! Order for yours now oooo grin

You can order online as well..kindly rate me as you order.
Thanks..

http://www.oblomartrabbits.see.ng
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Here
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Available. I have delivered to Portharcourt, umuahia, owerri, awka, Onitsha, Asaba . What are you waiting for. 2 females and a male can give you Aprox 48 rabbits in 6 months with proper care and minimal of cost!!!
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
CALL FOR BOOKINGS AND PICKUP
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by slimmax: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
oblo:
CALL FOR BOOKINGS AND PICKUP

CAN YOU DELIVER TO KADUNA
Re: Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu by oblo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
;Dae

(1) (Reply)

Our Garri Factory Has Commenced Production / Mini Machine For Yogurt Processing (300-1000liters/day) / Oyo State Start Agricultural Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.