Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dileama:don't Know Which To Chose Between A Kia Rio And A Hyundai Accent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dileama:don't Know Which To Chose Between A Kia Rio And A Hyundai Accent (535 Views)

Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme / How I Was Disgraced By A Kia / Advice Please - What Is The Actual Cost Of A Kia Rio Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dileama:don't Know Which To Chose Between A Kia Rio And A Hyundai Accent by tofo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I am about to get a brand new car. I am caught in between getting a Kia Rio and Hyundai Accent. Both cost a little over 5million and also have the same engine capacity.
I need advise on which is a better brand here in Nigeria and the prons and cons of both brand. Would really appreciate all inputs

N. B : to avoid digretion, kindly note that I am buying either one of them, So pls help me Make the right choice
Thanks
Re: Dileama:don't Know Which To Chose Between A Kia Rio And A Hyundai Accent by adanny01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
I like the Kia better. It has more style and maturity.

On the pro's and con's, I think they are the same since they are both made by same company. Only company insiders would really know which is better other than user experience.

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Sincere Advice On My First Car Buying Experience / 10 Facts About 4 Wheel Drive / Buy it ng presents Distress Sale Of Toyota Camry 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.