Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra (29038 Views)

30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by legaxi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
someone should show me that useless paedophile
It's not hard to find them just go to any church in your area and ask for the pastor, they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by hatchy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
dotuna3:
Fake news allover from beginning to the end

Can we just rest from all thus fake fake news
Fake and quack journalism every where you go like MTN.

Name of so called pastor withheld,name of the raped withheld,name of town withheld,name of correspondence withheld, even name of reader of the fake news is withheld.

The only name that is known is the police public relations officer who wants his name mentioned at all times so that he will deny knowledge of the case.

Nigeria sef...
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by yre231(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wonder who told op that the pastor consulted a native doctor. Since the pastor is on the run ....lol
dotuna3:

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by DRwiz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Roon9:
Nairaland has become a breeding ground for junk journalism. Even my 3year old niece could string a better write up.

This is a new low. Nairaland get it together!
Cc seun

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Skelewu: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
If the gay pastor has not been caught, then who told them the he carried out the act at the behest of a native doctor
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by NameCheckers: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:

Namecheckers, I need the name of that pastor ASAP
wait....server is re-booting grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:
shocked
Wait OO. This story get as e be!! angry
1)Pastor taking advice from herbalist
Which does that.?

2) A male raping another male to cure the homo sickness.
Really?? Shouldn't that strengthen the condition rather than cure it?

3) So they released the victim's name but hid the pastor's. Nice one.

4) no pix of either victim or perpetrators or church. Hmmm

5) How did the source know it was a herbalist that gave the Pastor advice, since the Pastor has absconded, hence, there is no information from him about his motives and reasons?? I believe the source doesn't exist. Feel free to prove me wrong.

High 5 for your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by manando1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:
shocked
Which does that.?

5) How did the source know it was a herbalist that gave the Pastor advice, since the Pastor has absconded, hence, there is no information from him about his motives and reasons?? I believe the source doesn't exist. Feel free to prove me wrong.

yeah I smell dead rat killed in Lagos for cash in this story too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by legaxi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
movingforward:
Mohammed is USELESS to this world
What is this one saying, what has Mohammed get to do with these peadophile pastors who's only mission is to impregnate people wife's in churches and also rape small innocent girls that have been brainwashed by their parents to listen to whatever pastors says, thses silly beings still insert their manhood in little boys whenever the opportunity arises.
By the way which Mohammed are you even talking about because they are so many of Mohammed in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by NameChecker: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameCheckers:
wait....server is re-booting grin

Na Windows 95 you dey use? grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by DRwiz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

High 5 for your wisdom.
kiss
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by malikombi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nowadays, na craze dem they take cure craze. End time
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by NameCheckers: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:

Na Windows 95 you dey use? grin
Lol I go submit names of new recruits for headquarters
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by MrSly(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Onyintology(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=DRwiz post=48901662] shocked
Which does that.?

Please is that one pastor?
People just get money rent a place begin do miracle.
This is not even a miracle!
What do I even know?

In the last days perilous time shall come....
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Onyintology(f): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
legaxi:

What is this one saying, what has Mohammed get to do with these peadophile postors who's only mission is to impregnate people wife's in churches and also rape small innocent girls that have been brainwashed by their parents to listen to whatever pastors says, thses silly beings still insert their manhood in little boys whenever the opportunity arises.
By the way which Mohammed are you even talking about because they are so many of Mohammed in this world.
I bet you, he didn't even read the post!
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Onyintology(f): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:
shocked
Which does that.?

What do I even know?
In the last days perilous time shall come..
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol you don't want to admitte that you are a muslim n you r pained!i hate it when my enemy rejoice over my flaws n be pretending as if he is just,i mean your prophet did worst in his life on earth,so you his follower have no place in judging others,the atrocities your imam/ your pastors committ is worst in the history,i wanted to glimpse in muslim forum n I was suppose to accept mohammed as my saviour before I can sign,infact thunder fire you?
legaxi:

What is this one saying, what has Mohammed get to do with these peadophile postors who's only mission is to impregnate people wife's in churches and also rape small innocent girls that have been brainwashed by their parents to listen to whatever pastors says, thses silly beings still insert their manhood in little boys whenever the opportunity arises.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by DRwiz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onyintology:

What do I even know?
In the last days perilous time shall come..
We don't even know of this happened. No pix of the church, victim, or Pastor. This story is fishy
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by chichel16(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
dotuna3:

It is not a fake news. It haPpend in my area @ agbani isiorji ifite awka by 2nd market. I am also an eye witness. I know the pastor in question. He even left with his wife and mother in law. This is not the first time. I can take u to his church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by legaxi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
movingforward:
Lol you don't want to admitte that you are a muslim n you r pained!i hate it when my enemy rejoice over my flaws n be pretending as if he is just,i mean your prophet did worst in his life on earth,so you his follower have no place in judging others,the atrocities your imam/ your pastors committ is worst in the history,i wanted to glimpse in muslim forum n I was suppose to accept mohammed as my saviour before I can sign,infact thunder fire you?
For quoting me without making any reasonable point take this

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
It's a Christian that make that picture available for you to use,you shouldn't have used it since islam is against drawings,art and pictures,cave men!
legaxi:

For quoting me without making any reasonable point take this
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by winj: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dee60:

The Lord Himself said - by their fruits you shall know them. That means that true pastors will show by their fruits. It means also that anybody can call himself a pastor and call his sitting room church. That does not necessarily qualify.

The Lord still has His own pastors and they are possibly still many. go by the fruits.

There is no difference between you and the pastor, seriously!

A person who peddles the falacy of an unseen, unknown, unresearched "Lord" is just as m0ronic as the pastor who congregates a room full of MUGS who believe in such a tale!

If people like you are not gullible,
1, there will be no "pastors"
2, there will be no rapist "pastors" - AS A RESULT!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by willibounce1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why ipod youths like to dey phuckkk man yan..sh. Is this why they want Biafra? Naaa we ain't gonna let you gays ruin humanity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by 9jatatafo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hungry author everywhere
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by pasydron(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fake news.....makes no sense. Somebody will just sit in his/her office...imagining rubbish...then decides to write and publish. Gosh!!!
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by legaxi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
movingforward:
It's a Christian that make that picture available for you to use,you shouldn't have used it since islam is against drawings,art and pictures,cave men!
How old are you pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Nathkem01(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
This one no be pastor jare
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Nathkem01(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pavore9:
A "Pastor" consulting a native doctor for solution!
oya mi lenu bayii oo
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by MartinsIfeco(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:
shocked
Which does that.?

You are right.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Old enough to know when a muslim like you is out to brain wash people!damn you r snake
legaxi:

How old are you pls!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village / Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.