Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra (29037 Views)

30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by omojeesu(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
lepasharon:

Shut up. Why do so called men of god always do the darndest things? And you want to accuse muslims of being terrorists

lepasharon, haba! You know it cant be 'always'. That's not true. In any system, including the atheist camp, there's always the good, the bad and the ugly.

Our Jesus taught us to love neighbor and enemy. To pray for them and do them good. The Quaran and hadith say non-Muslims are of no consequence, dispensable and be killed. So the terrorists are correctly obeying orders. That is the difference between us and them.

Unfortunately, many who claim they are Christians are not Christian in deed.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Iceberg3: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Oshiogwemoh:
bro omoghode..I saw you wanna email me but unfortunately,I have long lost access to that mail.. anything you want me to know? happy independence
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by GeneralOjukwu: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=117227797][/quote]

Iceberg... alias Greenback so na here you fagg0ts dey meet shocked
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Greenback: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Iceberg... alias Greenback so na here you fagg0ts dey meet shocked
Please have we met before,do I know ya somewhere?
I will be very glad and appreciative if ya exclude me from whatever game you is playing,mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.