Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Do People Get RICH? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do People Get RICH? (1289 Views)

"Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady / Why Do People Think Taking These Food Means You Are Broke Or Poor? / Why Do People Change After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Get RICH? by evolg(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
I once asked my uncle, who retired at age 50, this question. He said, “Evolg, there are 4 ways to get rich.” I’m going to share them with you.

ONE: You are born rich

You have heard how some people are born with a silver spoon. Certainly, being born rich is the easiest way to become rich.

TWO: Marry someone rich

I have observed relatives and friends become rich overnight simply by marrying someone rich.

This is not necessarily easy since people are always going to bad mouth you. You need a thick skin, and the ability to look beyond your partner’s wealth.

Rich people, like anyone else, have dysfunctional families too. The wealth compounds the dysfunctionality, and money has been known to tear families apart.

THREE: Get very lucky

My uncle considered himself lucky and this is how he made his wealth. He bought a property at the right time and place. He told me that when he bought his first property - a house - he and his wife could not afford any furniture and they slept on the floor until they could afford a mattress.

He expressed gratitude for being able to sell and buy a larger property several times, catching the property cycles at the right times.

FOUR: Work very, very, very hard

Yes, hard work can make you rich, but you have to work very, very, very hard.

My uncle also said, “Evolg, your parents are not rich, so that's out for you. Your wife is also not rich, so you don't have that option. If you want to be rich, you must work very, very, very hard and get lucky.”

I'm still working hard.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Get RICH? by drealbobo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hey, Nutin good comes easy....Apply d principles of the rich people you admire into your life and watch the result that comes afterwards. You are bound to make it if you not lazy but hardworking. wink
Re: How Do People Get RICH? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
by investing.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Get RICH? by gidjah(m): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2016
5 hose methods are the basic ways .but never forget God in all you do, apply basic 3 this that keep men afloat, steak with them have principles guiding you, never keep trying new things have a Mind to succeed at every thing you do.Above all...Intergrity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Brutal Beating On Children. / Get Free Downloads. Watch Unlimited Movies On Irokotv / Why Are Montessori School Expensive, Does It Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.