Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Italy Student Visa Procedure! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Student Visa Procedure! (1233 Views)

Polish Student Visa / U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Student Visa Procedure! by adexchamp(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hello N'landers!

Pls i want to know how to make application for study visa in Italy,i checked the embassy website and i was told to send an e-mail to a certain e-mail address which i already did but haven't got any response from them.

I'd like to know if anyone here has applied for study visa at the Italian consulate in Nigeria before to pls shed more light on this.

Happy Independence!
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
ADONRI,

I agree with u, its CON b4 fake visa, its CON then disappear.Shame on u scumbag
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
adexchamp.

Go to their embassy and get the form and all the necesary info since u can't get any from their website.
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by Davedavy: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
justwise:

adexchamp.

Go to their embassy and get the form and all the necesary info since u can't get any from their website.

Seconded.Go the embassy or try give them a call.
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by Davedavy: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
justwise:

ADONRI,

I agree with u, its CON b4 fake visa, its CON then disappear.Shame on u scumbag

No mind the guy.
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by BabaDibia: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
do you realy need help to get the visa? just answer my qeustion and i will be willy to help you
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
Baba_Dibia:

do you realy need help to get the visa? just answer my qeustion and i will be willy to help you

How will u help him? U can't even spell
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by blackspade(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2009
justwise:

How will u help him? U can't even spell.

Irony.
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by justwise(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
blackspade:

Irony.

blackspade:

Irony.

Have u heard of abbreviation b4?
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by PAININASS: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
@Justwise,you must be a great guy.you have saved many people.God will continue to give you wisdom.
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by justwise(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
PAININASS:

@Justwise,you must be a great guy.you have saved many people.God will continue to give you wisdom.

Believe me, i feel sick when i see pple doing more damage to Nigeria name. We have enough bad reputation and we still complain when pple call us names.

Millions of pple read this website and can see what pple are dong here
Re: Italy Student Visa Procedure! by adexchamp(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
Baba_Dibia:

How can you be of help, Mister!

(1) (Reply)

The Desperation To Travel Out Of Nigeria / Flight From Lagos To Hyberdad, India / First Job Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.